[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitman 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: header.jpg?t=1461944970.jpg (19 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1461944970.jpg
19 KB, 460x215
New escalations and possibly new featured contracts coming out in a few hours.
>>
File: 47edgy.jpg (336 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
47edgy.jpg
336 KB, 800x450
>>336450950
Says who?
And where the hell are my elusiv targets, IOI?
>>
I thought they were coming out in a couple minds.
Make up your minds, IO.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6b-VmmHo78
>>
>>336450950
Before shilling this game, please make sure people are aware about terrible performances even with 2 patch in 2 weeks, DX12 players can't even launch the game.

Subduing people sometimes kills them because of a bug.

Saves 75% of the time will anyway put you in a checkpoint before all the actions you did.

Holding a fire poker makes you a criminal.
>>
>>336450950
Wasn't the new escalation meant to be yesterday?

If it's today anybody know at what time and timezone?
>>
I completely forgot this game came out

Why are they releasing it in such a retarded format instead of doing a physical release?
>>
>>336452431
The average episode has more content than a typical AAA linear game.
>>
>>336452261
maybe you shouldnt have bought trash graphics cards from nvidia
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 635x147) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 635x147
>>336453059
Already my top 5 most played game on steam
>>
>>336453195
It's for AMD and Nvidia users.
>>
File: Playtime.png (315 KB, 981x367) Image search: [Google]
Playtime.png
315 KB, 981x367
>>336453235
We're kindred spirits
>>
How deep is Hitman lore?
I am vaguely interested in buying this but I only play games with deep lore.
>>
It will be a miracle if they manage to keep this level of quality throughout the entire year without delays
>>
>>336453603
Yeah breaking the game a little more with each episodes would be something of a magical proportion.
>>
File: Tomorrow.png (16 KB, 571x146) Image search: [Google]
Tomorrow.png
16 KB, 571x146
>>336451108
>>336451362
>Says who?
Says they. Tweet from yesterday.

>where the hell are my elusiv targets
Those are the ones that are coming out in a couple of weeks
>>
>>336452148
That's some nice attention to detail, and it isn't even a challenge or anything. Nice.
>>
>>336453503
You play as a clone made of DNA of some of the world's most dangerous criminal masterminds and in the first game you travel the world to murder your fathers and in the end kill the scientist who created you. It's actually pretty good but nobody gives a shit about it.
>>
>>336452261
Hold on, what do you mean DX12 players can't even launch the game? I can launch the game just fine.
>>
File: 1.png (10 KB, 721x129) Image search: [Google]
1.png
10 KB, 721x129
>>336451108
>>336451362
>>336453668
>>
how do you get Caruso too the church to drop the bell on top of him? Also, how do you shoot him down in his plane?
>>
>>336450950

they like Hitman

>only 150 hours played

mfw
>>
File: SilvioCaruso.png (270 KB, 488x391) Image search: [Google]
SilvioCaruso.png
270 KB, 488x391
L I T E R A L L Y
N O T H I N G
W R O N G
>>
Guys I really need to know where do I get rid of the cameras for the town? I got rid of the evidence in the security room upstairs in the mansion but the ones in the town are still recording me. How do i stop them
>>
The Hitman experience
>Loading
>Loading
>Loading
>Loaded
>Disconnected from server :^)
>Loading
>>
>>336455879
this guy looks like Downey Jr.
>>
>>336452261
Who cares about DX12? Only retards use Win10, so it's irrelevant for everyone else.

And you didn't even mention the biggest problem, which is ALWAYS ONLINE.

If you are going to shitpost, at least put some effort into it.
>>
>>336456110
I know there is one in the lawyers building/town hall. Its near the town square.
Also, there is a separate monitoring station at the church
>>
>>336455496
Caruso doesn't go to the church. I think the bell challenge might be reserved for the contracts/ elusive target/ Escalation.

To crash his plane you need to raise the alert level. One way is to trigger the alarm in the villa to get him to go to the cave, than some people say that if you destroy the virus (use USB key from catholic scientist for easy remote destruction) but bear in mind this might not work because it is very time sensitive when you destroy the virus. Maybe a remote detonation bomb somewhere could trigger his escape after you pull the alarm. Than you need to be in the fort ruins by the 1st cannon and use the cannon to shoot down the plane.
>>336456110
Town? The one by the clock tower that has the cafe with the psychiatries? Its on the 2nd floor in the office. There is also a camera guarding the door.
>>
>>336456110
What mastery level are you? By reaching 20 you should have the means for discovering everything on the map.
But I must admit, the cameras at the plaza are unfair.
Near where you kill the hippie is a surveillance tape. And in the church basement.
>>
How do I get the targets to go to the church?
>>
>>336456315
Caruso goes to his plane after scaring him with his mother's ghost, infa 100%

Also, how do you like the new escalations? The Sapienza ones so far are pretty fun, albeit extremely easy, but I like the addition of complications to existing goals instead of just giving you more (like eliminating the targets via headshot).
The new Paris one, though, jeeez. The fucking lasers, man. And that juggling with the loud weapons, ffs.
>>
File: Smile.png (99 KB, 277x272) Image search: [Google]
Smile.png
99 KB, 277x272
>>336454983
>Escalations
>s
>Plural
Today is a good day
>>
>>336456369
They don't. If you want to have a bell fall on them or to push them down a well, you can't.

Those missions are for escalations or contracts. I did them on a contract myself.
>>
>>336456636
? I have done everything silent assasin and suit only
>>
>>336456636
So it's an escalation without disguises? Meh.
>>
File: 1.jpg (505 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
505 KB, 1920x1080
>Climbing and sliding down pipes/ladders with no gloves
>>
>>336456946
>not wearing the white suit
kys
>>
>>336456946
He's genetically engineered, so he probably has thick callus all over his hands.
Or he has extremely sweaty hands and slides really good. Another upside to this is that he must have an inhuman grip as to not slip off things all the time.
>>
>>336457505
Apparently you get them as reward for elusive targets, though I don't see the reasoning behind it.
>>
>>336452261
>>336456191
Aside from the fact that you can select what direct X you launch with and there's literally Zero difference between twelve and eleven on nvidia cards, the patch for twelve had already been released
>>
>>336457505
He got rip of his prints so they would only serve to keep his hands warm and hes suposed to be pretty hard dont make sense
>>
>>336452261
>Saves 75% of the time will anyway put you in a checkpoint before all the actions you did.
Has literally never happened. Are you just loading auto saves instead of flipping over to the page of your manual saves and loading those? Because that's what it sounds like and if so fucking lol
>>
Walked in to the room , head shotted everyone, shot the virus and left
>>
File: trailer.png (219 KB, 696x441) Image search: [Google]
trailer.png
219 KB, 696x441
I was watching the Sapienza trailer and you can actually see that there are some interesting differences between the trailer and the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RkL0CsMTrQ

>All guards are either CICADA guards like the ones on the top floor in Paris and the ones that you can see outside Sapienza or the Elite Guards from Sapienza (who look a bit different)
>Silvio hangs by the pool and the cliff close to the kitchen on his own
>Roberto is a generic looking golf man (Actually, he kind of looks like the butler) and he is the one wearing the pink scarf thing that Silvio wears in the actual level. Pic related.
>I might be wrong, but I think the world thing that he's golfing next to is the thing that is now on top of the observatory. Pic related.
>Silvio hangs around one of the graves in the graveyard next to the church. I imagine they originally had the sequence about the flowers and him talking to his dead mother there
>Silvio has an argument with the Therapist (who looks slightly different) outside
>47 can ask for a check to the waiter while sitting down in the cafe

They changed quite a bit in five months.
>>
new escalations
>>
>>336458206
>>47 can ask for a check to the waiter while sitting down in the cafe

IO confirmed that this was just a thing done by the Marketing team, they made the waiter walk towards 47 and then added the sound of Bateson saying that. I think it was in the stream that happened during Sapienza launch. It was never an actual action in the game itself.

Also beta Silvio looked like an attractive playboy, while the Silvio we got actually looks like an antisocial depressed guy with mental issues and frustrations.
>>
>>336460082
what bugs me the most is the removed suitcase and the possibility to smuggle items through controls. i have seen it in videos. you could put your gun into a box of food in paris
>>
>>336456110
I thought the destroying the tapes in the church basement took care of the town. There's 3 tapes you have to destroy?
>>
>>336460490
villa 2nd floor, in cave under kill switch laptop, church basement, clock tower 2nd floor office.
>>
File: Silvio.png (424 KB, 854x335) Image search: [Google]
Silvio.png
424 KB, 854x335
>>336460082
Don't forget how Silvio looked in the trailer. Plus the laboratory was some kind of wine thing (they were going even harder for the Vintage Year references)
>>
>>336460706
Well I know destroying the evidence on either the 2nd floor or cave will take care of all cameras in the villa.

I thought killing the church basement tapes would take care of the whole town. Guess not.
>>
Has /Hitman/ made any of their own contracts yet?

Curious because I'm thinking about making one with the Butler and having to kill him in a Scientist disguise or something out of the ordinary (Plague Doctor, Hippie, etc.).

How's the experience and do you play other people's contracts?
>>
File: fucking pants.jpg (553 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fucking pants.jpg
553 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>336461614
top kek
>>
>>336461501
I've played a few, although I notice there's a tendency to have 5 targets.
>>
>>336460946
>destroying the evidence on either the 2nd floor or cave will take care of all cameras in the villa
Is that why sometimes I can't interact with a camera database? I wish I knew that before, I just shot them whenever I couldn't interact with one.
>>
File: FrancescaDeSantis.png (438 KB, 1000x692) Image search: [Google]
FrancescaDeSantis.png
438 KB, 1000x692
>>336455879
>tries to kill a co worker because she has a vagu
>killed his mommy
>makes a super virus designed to murder certain people
Pic: real person who did nothing wrong
>>
>>336461762
yeah me too, the one in the cave never worked for me i always had to shoot it
>>
>>336460490
You can destroy 4 tapes, but I know for a fact that the laboratory and the mansion circuit are the same. So if you destroy one you destroy both.
>>
>>336461501
I'm not making a contract until they have the Contract system work and actually searchable, with codes and favorites and shit, like Absolution.
>>
THE SHORTEST DISTANCE BETWEEN TWO POINTS
>>
>>336461798
he was commissioned to make the virus though. i agree that he deserved to die, if for no other reason than it was a mercy killing
>>
>>336462029
Is a lie? Alive? A line?
>>
>>336461798
I'm not 100% on this but wasn't she the one who wanted to push through with the virus and put 47 out of a job?

If so, then she's done wrong by ICA, and that's, no good.
>>
>>336461927
there are three circuits
Town square
Church
Mansion/lab
>>
>>336461748
5 is a little bit insane lel. If I were to make one it would probably be 3 max.
>>
>>336462209
She was hired to spy on Salvio by Ether corp. i actually think she wouldnt be able to put the virus back together if it was destroyed
>>
Game sucks, gg
>>
>>336462716
Explain why it sucks or this is a shitpost
>>
>>336462367
Then ICA is probably just covering their tracks and De Santis is the unfortunate victim of a figurative crossfire.
>>
I'm on the fence right now. I haven't played any of it so far and want to know if it's worth buying so far?
>>
>>336463410
>she has a man she wishes she can be serious about
>her last thoughts if you pretend to be him is why did roberto do this
>mfw she just wishes to have a comfy life outside the mansion but cant
;-;7
F
>>
Sapienza was a little upsetting because of how fucking easy it was to get silent assassin on first try.
All this hype about 6! FLOORS but you can end the mission in 5 mins with silent assassin.

Get cooking apprentice literally 2 steps after starting mission and poison food with the poison they fucking give you in the kitchen. Then garrote or toss Silva off cliff when he's vomiting.
Then just go take detective outfit meet girl and garrote or shoot her while she's talking to you.

So ridiculously easy and I know its about trying to do all the assassinations but how can you give me silent assassin that easily it's supposed to be difficult.
>>
>>336463413
totally worth buying. i put in 48 hours in total now and its only 2 episodes and i am not even done with sapeniza
>>
>>336463413
Well think of it this way, you can buy the full experience for $60 and play 3 locations right off the bat, with Escalation contracts included.

Or you're just curious, buy the intro pack for $15 and get 2 locations, including Escalation.

You'll save more if you buy the full experience, but you don't have to buy the full game to get all of its features. But you'll be missing out on the locations.
>>
>>336463691
It's easier because Paris was so damn overwhelming and huge. I personally haven't mastered Paris yet and still get lost from time to time.
>>
47 SPICES!
>>
>>336463691
>silent assassin
this was never supposed to be hard
>>
>>336452261
>Subduing people sometimes kills them because of a bug.
I thought they fixed it. Played it day one and had this bug, waited for a patch and the problem was gone.
>>
>>336463413
Have you played Contracts and Blood Money?
>No
Go play them before you think about playing this.
>Yes
Ok. Did you enjoy them?
>No
You enjoy this game either.
>Yes
Try out the intro pack for 15 bucks if nothing else. You'll probably like it.
>>
>>336463691
You have to explore a bit to get the detective opportunity and know what to do there.

Wait, unless you're telling me you have opportunities turned on and you actually track that shit. In which case, of course the game is easy, you're being given crutches.
>>
>>336464061
>You enjoy this game either.
You won't enjoy this game either, I meant to say.
>>
>>336464061
I've played every Hitman game so far, really love the series. I even didn't mind Absolution that much, a lot of problems(the stupid small level designed in fragments instead of as a cohesive whole and the cutscenes taking over the characters too much).
So if /v/ seems to think that this is good then I'm in. I'll buy it tomorrow when I have access to my credit card.
>>
The whole series would be better if Absolution was written off as a dream sequence, too bad they made it canon with the flashback sequence to the strip club in this game.

>>336463971
47 WAYS
TO MAKE YOU MINE
>>
https://hitman.com/news/the-week-in-hitman-after-sapienza

Escalations are here, famtopia
>>
>>336465051
>new escalations every Thursday
Translation: we made a bunch of these missions so we'll release 1 or 2 a week to make it look like we are actually doing something, I sure hope we don't fuck up and reset everyone's escalations again lol

I am happy they are releasing something though
>>
>>336463413
I'm enjoying the shit out of it, based off the 2 real levels we've got I'd say absolutely
>>
>/v/ actually tricked me into buying this crap
Fuck.
>>
>>336463413
Pretty glitchy, filled with always online stuff, the only good thin-DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER
>>
>>336464972
Absolution was literally not that bad it just gets people irrationally angry
>>
>>336467321
It's a decent stealth game but a horrible Hitman game.
>>
>>336465715
Refund what you don't like, chump, I mean champ
>>
>>336465715
>hey anon are you enjoying this cheeseburger
>>Hell yeah I love it just right after my taste
>Goes and buys cheeseburger
>comes back furious: You fucker! That cheeseburger sucked I'm gluten and lactose intolerant and besides I'm a full vegan!
>>
>>336467321
In my opinion it was pretty fun and well made. But as a sequel to Blood Money it was a disaster, i agree.
>>
>>336450950
noob question but are escalation contracts timed?
>>
>>336467406
Agree completely, I just don't thing that means that the story was worse than any given Hitman story, or that it deserves to have its existence scrubbed from the face of the earth
>>
>>336467514
Escalations aren't timed. Only Elusive Contracts, and we have yet to fucking get one so you haven't missed out on anything.
>>
>>336467514
Timed as in doing them faster gets you a better score, but otherwise no they are available in perpetuity.

Anno
Only timed content is supposed to be elusive targets which they keep pushing back again and again. I'm starting to think that they're going to revise their model because of that.
>>
>>336467529
The story was pretty fucking bad. Not only was it bad in general, it was clearly cut out and transformed in a million clunky ways. For example, they admit they pulled the Diana being alive at the end shit far later in development. There were constant re-writes and some scenes stopped making sense.

With that said, plot isn't really all that important to Hitman, so it's not like I care if it gets scrubbed off or not. I wouldn't get triggered if Victoria saw a cameo or something.

I am enjoying Hitman 6's story so far, though, this antagonist is pretty cool.
>>
>>336467748
I don't even disagree with the story being a topsy turvy grab bag of clichés, I just don't think even that makes it the worst Hitman story
>>
>>336467748
>they admit they pulled the Diana being alive at the end shit far later in development.

It's actually not wonder Hitman series never focused in story or had a rich lore. Because turns out IO can't write an story for shit.

Absolution's story is so chaotic, there is no way to follow it. It's just sneaking trough ICA goons and MUH VICTORIA!
>>
>>336467582
>>336467731
thanks guys
>>
>>336467748
>Victoria saw a cameo or something

Victoria is sitting on Diana's lap as she is giving information to 47.
>>
>>336467945
I think it's the worst Hitman story. Even Codename 47's story was better told. Blood Money also had a ton of cut content but the story wasn't as poorly written and the dialogue wasn't a cringe-fest.
>>
>>336467529
Well the story played a big part of why it was shit; how do you go from cold-blooded killer to some B-tier action hero?

I get that they're trying to shine a light of how human nature will always prevail over genetics, but for a series such as this, just stick to open-world killing.

Let the story and 47's lore flow through cinematics like in this installment; it's subtle, doesn't get in the way of missions, and leaves them open-ended, getting the player intrigued.
>>
>>336467321
it's a fine game, but it's not a Hitman game and it rapes the canon
>>
File: 20160504110457_1.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160504110457_1.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
>my contracts have been up for over a month
>nobody even attempted them
>>
>>336468130
If there's one thing I can say I love without reservation it's how the new hitman's story is being handled. The mission briefing, followed by the cinematics revealing what actually happened behind the scenes that put you in the mission often contradicting the official narrative you and the ICA were fed
>>
>>336469026
We couldn't go play your contracts even if we wanted to. We can only go to featured and newest contracts, and the newest section trails off pretty easily.

Absolution had a like/dislike system and a ranking system and a favorite system and a search system. Not sure why this doesn't. Hope they patch it in.

Until then, don't bother making contracts.
>>
>>336461798
What is your source on him wanting to kill her?
All we know is that she's an ice cold bitch doing everything to rise in the ranks. And killing him was planned as soon as the virus would be working.
>>
>>336469249
I hope they don't wipe contracts once some kind of search function is added in, that one I posted was a bitch and a half to get right because I refuse to put up a contract I can't do a 5/5 run of myself, otherwise it'd be too easy to just massacre every guard in a level and then go about killing targets in bullshit ways that would be impossible to do without getting alerts or bodies found.
>>
>>336463691
>thinking getting SA or even SASO is a huge accomplishment
>thinking poison spaghetti and PI route can be done in under 5 minutes
laughinghandlers.tiff
>>
>>336469426
If you start as a bodyguard you're immediately privy to a phone conversation she has where she reveals to her Esther handler that he was getting more and more violent towards her and staff in the lab, and how she fears for her life.
>>
>>336467321
It was a decent Splinter Cell cinematic game, but a shitty Hitman game.
>>
>>336469026
I am really not interested in Contracts at all until they finally improve them. Make them searchable, ratings, edit them afterwards (killing that one actually isn't what I want, scrap that), make WAYS OF KILLING the ones you actually did. I hate throwing someone over a balcony or whatever and it is unspecified method. Or stabbing someone with a hard to come by blade and it's "melee". That sucks and made me not make any contracts despite having cool ideas.
Also, 5 people is too much.
>>
>>336469426
in the safe is her DNA which she realized is going to be used to kill her
>>
>>336469975
HM, should have listened closer. All I remember was her talking about him being a liability and getting rid of him if needed.
>>
File: 1460895546130.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1460895546130.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>At the top of the church
>Shoot the electricity box of the observatory so it turns on
>Caruso goes inside and up to the top
>He looks through his end of the telescope
>From the outside you can see his eye magnified on the end of the telescope
>Shoot it
>THE BULLET GOES THROUGH THE TELESCOPE AND BRAINS HIM
>FROM THE FUCKING CHURCH

This game.
>>
>>336470565
The DNA was supposed to be an insurance in case things go shitty for him. If he would feel threatened by her, sure, he would use it, but it wasn't set in stone yet.
>>
>Don't thank me. I just killed you
We're even then.
>>
>>336470647
so thats how this shit works, thanks m8
>>
>>336470865
>*BANG*
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
NAME'S ARE FOR FRIENDS. SO I DON'T NEED ONE.

CAROLANNE
>>
>>336470623
Yeah right before the part where she mentions she might have to actually go through with Ethers plan to dispose of him she gives an anecdote about him almost attacking her or the leaf scientist, can't remember which
>>
>>336470647
Wake up the detective and go sit on the steeple with your rifle, both targets practically bend over for you.
>>
File: hurts_just_a_little_bit.jpg (146 KB, 690x812) Image search: [Google]
hurts_just_a_little_bit.jpg
146 KB, 690x812
>some stuff is only available after killing elusive targets
>tfw I know I'm going to fuck up every single one and miss out on guns and outfits
>>
>>336472030
dont worry, they will never be released anyway
>>
>>336472147
have they released the paris ones
>>
>>336472264
no
>>
Pls spoon-feed nifty ways to kill people. Im so fucking bad at this game.
I was pretty great at Blood Money as well, which makes this a pretty humbling experience.

Navigating Paris fucks with me. It's like a labyrinth.
>>
>>336472419
just try to kill every npc on the map
>>
>>336472030
>tfw no Blood Money or Absolution suit
I want 47's signature suit with his fucking gloves, dammit! I like the Requiem suit, but it seems way too flashy for regular use.
>>
>Hear that DX12 is fixed
>Open up game
>Can't connect to servers
>Retry 5 hours later
>Can't connect to servers

Great game.
>>
>>336472264
one for paris and one for sapienza have been leaked
>>
>>336472618
The Absolution suit not looking all tattered and fucked up was a real waste of an opportunity, as it stands it might just be a copy of the signature suit but with a clip tie and maybe fingerless gloves.

The Blood Money suit might also just be a carbon copy of the signature suit but with the stripped shit and full gloves.

What would the Silent Assassin, Contracts, and Codename 47 suits even do to be different from each other?
>>
>>336472618
those are the confirmed unlocks for elusives.
>tfw no requiem suit tho
>>
>>336473067
I know they are. And where are the elusive targets? FUCKING NOWHERE
>>
>>336472419
just go to youtube m8. paris is confusing yes.
>>
>>336473184
My theory is that they're either waiting for some sales point where they have enough copies of the game in the wild or they're waiting until they hit a plateau on sales and need a boost.
>>
>>336474204
I think they may be reassessing how elusives work in general

the idea that they're creating valuable content that will just stop existing by the time they do a full physical release right as they're trying to build hype for season 2 seems shortsighted.
>>
File: oh god.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
oh god.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>MFW finishing the shotgun/rifle/bomb mission while not getting spotted
>Only had 20 seconds left
Hope the other escalation is easier.
>>
>>336474632
Much easier.
>>
>>336474563
They're not gonna have specific weapons unlock for specific elusive contracts. They have the system of "complete x elusive contracts" system for a reason. I'm sure there will be way more escalations than the number necessary to get cool suits.

Also, when the game is over and they're done developing for it, they'll just put all the suits up as DLC
>>
>>336474563
>the idea that they're creating valuable content that will just stop existing by the time they do a full physical release
>seems shortsighted.
Most likely this. I don't really give a shit if they've reworked the concept a bit as long as they aren't as boring as these fucking escalation contracts.
>>
>>336457081
>inhuman grip

It is a good thing he doesn't have/acknowledge any sexual feelings or his dick would of being one his first unnecessary casualty
>>
>>336474563
Only solution I can think of is doing Elusives twice, once for the Steam/Digital this year, one for the physical collection owners next year except compressed over a few months instead of over twelve months.
And let anyone who didn't do one the first time(if you bought the game on Steam after the first couple of Elusive missions were done) do them alongside everyone else. Not sure of the logistics of it but it would allow them to keep getting people interested in the game after release. Maybe make it an annual thing, every year new owners of the game get to restart the elusive contracts from January onwards every couple of months/weeks whatever.
>>
>>336474928
The elusive targets will be anything but boring, considering you only have one shot at beating them and a time limit to boot.
I imagine they'll frustrate a lot of people, but bore them? Don't see it happening.
>>
>>336452261
Not to mention that frequent disconnection on the PS4 is still a huge issue.

This game is still a fucking mess 2 months after launch.
>>
>>336473184
>yfw the elusive targets are so elusive they came out when they promised but we all missed them
>>
>>336474928
first two leaked elusives are:

>a pair of twins, with minute distinguishing features. One must not be harmed in any way shape or form, the other is the target.

>a guy with a USB dongle and I can't remember what's special about him

so if that sounds neat then you're in luck
if that sounds boring then you're SOL
>>
>>336475068
Can the PS4 not reconnect to the game? Are the people playing on the PS4 getting booted out to the menu?
>>
>>336475043
If they just plop some minor changes to the maps like they do with the escalation contracts, then yeah, it will be boring as fuck for me.
>>
>>336475030
I would prefer that at the physical release, they just leave all the elusives in as permanent playable missions.

Really I just want the sarajevo six to be made available to me.
>>
>>336475043
That's assuming they're even still coming at all. The first was supposed to come out in March for fucks sake.
>>
>tfw bought this off jewbay on the cheap
>amd reject my code after 5 days of waiting for a reply

just fuck my shit up.

anyone else had/having problems with redeeming their promo codes?
>>
>we will only unlock a suit every 5 elusive targets
>we've yet to see a single one
>they will be entirely missable as well
I am not looking forwards to this shit.
>>
>>336474748
>>336474632
they are trying to make them much harder, because they realized that people were doing runs the same way between escalations and the whole goal (for the dev team) is to make it so each time you are forced to think outside the box and do something different
>>
>>336475068
>>336475228
I'm playing on PS4 and have only had connection problems once, and have never been booted out or had to re-connect during gameplay.

It might that the servers are shit in your area, or your area has bad connection to the servers, but my experience has been seamless.
>>
>>336475308
That could be an actual incentive to get people to buy it a second time.
>>
>>336476295
That could be an actual incentive to piss people off.
>>
>>336475308
you're not missing much with the Sarajevo Six. You're only killing one target and they don't wander far from their starting location, meaning it's a simple kill with limited creativity.
>>
>>336476295
I meant released forever to everyone who got the full version once the physical collection is assembled and released.

>>336476568
I know but flavour is a huge part of what I love about Hitman, I'm a sucker for a little backstory and an eccentric target.
>>
>old little Italian chef
>American accent

Pathetic
>>
>>336476826
WHERE IS THE NATIVE LANGUAGE + SUBTITLES CHOICE IN THE AUDIO SETTINGS, IO
>>
>>336476713
Well as far as lore and "flavour" then yes it's pretty cool actually. 2nd target is some Irish (or Scottish) hardass that keeps telling people to get back to work.
>>
>>336476991
it doesn't exist, along with any kind of real budget
>>
>>336476991
I just meant it'd be nice not to have even the gready looking guards around the mansion ALL be American as well
>>
>>336477167
Can't wait for Japan.
>Japanese schoolgirls walking by
>You crouch
>"HEY STOP LOOKING SO SUSPICIOUS"
>in an American man's voice
>>
>>336476991
I hate this meme. Hitman has always had the characters speak in English when they wanted the player to listen to what they were saying. Silent Assassin (And Contracts + Blood Money to a much lesser extent) got away with putting in some amounts of native language in there because the dialogue was unimportant and NPC's mostly just had action grunts and some kind of phrase they'd speak angrily when shooting at you.

Not only would having different languages for each level be a colossal waste of budget, it would also actually be a terrible idea, because you'd be missing out on all the dialogue going on (subtitles can only cover so much, they have a hard time dealing with English language as it is)
>>
Also
>>336477814
>Implying an Hitman game will ever have children in it
>>
>>336469146
Not only that, but optional dialogue during missions are great. They help building the story without compromises.
>>
They should make a non Canon DLC level that has every target from all of the games in one.
>>
>>336478512
Could at least put on a fucking accent though surely? Have the American who did the old little Italian chef talk like fucking Mario at least!
>>
>>336479805
>Could at least put on a fucking accent though surely?
Why? They sound silly and would get real annoying real fast when it was the entire dialogue of the level.
>>
AGENT 305 CHECKIN IN FOR THE REMIX
>>
>>336471798
Okay, should re-listen to the phone call, then.
>>
>>336479805
It's a remote location, so they can develop the virus in peace.
I like to think he flew in all the staff, including most of the kitchen and mansion staff, from America.
That's what the bad guy's do in most movies at least.
>>
no bullshit, no memes, no shills .. give it to me straight: is it worth the bux?

I really have no other games to play at the moment.
>>
>>336481112
pay $15 for the intro pack and find out for yourself.
>>
>One sniper rifle is silenced, but is as short-sighted as an offended Tumblr poster and can barely zoom in at all
>The other sniper rifle can zoom in, but is as loud as, and draws attention as an offended Tumblr poster would.

Thanks. Great selection you have on offer.
>>
>>336481293
You can easily take down both your targets and escape from either of the two main sniping positions before the guards ever get close to you.
>>
>>336478605
>implying they wont be 1000 years old
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Jat5YxR9o
>>
>>336481482
But I like being quiet.
I want to be a sneaky snake.
>>
>>336477117
I swear to God I think that they have like maybe 6 voice actors total for the entire game, including 47, Diana, and mysterious baddy
>>
File: 2 crazy.png (29 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
2 crazy.png
29 KB, 250x250
Jesus fucking Christ
https://youtube.com/watch?v=jNOb-NpJmDo
>>
>>336481684
With really long fangs.
>>
>>336481684
So what? You still get SA.
>>
>>336482410
SA would be no found kills and only target killed
>>
>>336481684
Git gud. Unless you're playing with a controller it's still easy to headshot people with the first sniper rifle.
>>
>>336483151
But anon,
I am using a controller
>>
>>336482642
Sniper kills don't count as bodies found
>>
>>336483553
That's kind of silly.
Not as silly as drowning someone and hiding their body in a closet counting as an accident though
>>
>>336483553
it wasn't a snipe kill. explosions could as bodies found
also i think that is a glitch
>>
>>336483852
It's bugged. I bet they will change how scoring system works in the future.
>>
>>336483967
it depends on the type of explosion. if it looks like an accident, it doesn't count.
>>
File: 1457832988822.gif (2 MB, 265x303) Image search: [Google]
1457832988822.gif
2 MB, 265x303
>>336482119
That one isn't too crazy, but this guy playing Dishonored is NUTS.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=3ZgnXjXk2N0
>>
Is 47 gay?
>>
>>336485930
He's nothing.
If you're designing the perfect Assassin you need to make sure his dick won't influence his actions ever.
I'm sure he would pretend to be gay if it meant getting closer to a target though.
>>
>>336478605
>an Hitman
>an 'itman
>>
File: so_physical.jpg (20 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
so_physical.jpg
20 KB, 400x308
>>336486664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm93TAEgwdc
>>
>Paris Escalation missions

Holy
FUCK

Laser trip mines and Vampire magicians, what the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>336487975
It's fun
>>
>>336487975
>Laser trip mines

I blew myself up while going to the catacombs exit after spending around 30 minutes trying to kill the Sheik. Lasers are hard to see.
>>
>>336488140
They are impossible to see.

And holy shit do they scare the crap out of me. I think I've had a complete heart attack from getting blown up so many times.
>>
File: 1457292271756.jpg (94 KB, 940x689) Image search: [Google]
1457292271756.jpg
94 KB, 940x689
>>336487582
>itman
>>
I have a complaint, and its pretty nitpicky, but I hate having to turn the camera around to close doors.
>>
>>336488681
ha yeah. You have to have object in your screen to interact with them. Anoyed me a bit on Paris when I was looking out for the guard coming from the mess hall to the security room and was trying to shut down the cameras.
>>
>>336488591
>Ip Man
>>
File: 1422732587623.jpg (39 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
1422732587623.jpg
39 KB, 1157x772
>>336488591
>>
>>336488415
They are easy to see when they're seen against dark colors, but if they're in between a white hall then yeah they can be impossible to see.

I've also jumped out of my seat a few times from the sudden explosion. Sometimes from the same laser.
>>
If nobody finds the bodies, do people stay knocked out forever, unless they're found?
>>
>>336489894
pro tip: knock them out and the shoot them. this way you killed them without it counting as non target kill
>>
>>336490005
That must be a bug right? They'll probably patch that out
>>
File: Trespassing.png (60 KB, 296x415) Image search: [Google]
Trespassing.png
60 KB, 296x415
>>336450950
Next level this month?
>>
>>336490432
Yes.

Thailand on the other hand, don't expect it any time soon.
>>
>>336490223
>>336490005
weird as fuck, that doesn't work for me
>>
>>336490005
For me it appears "Non-target killed", if i shoot them.
>>
>>336490432
Let's hope, senpai
>>
Am I supposed to find a sniper rifle in Sapienza or unlock it somehow doing challenges?
>>
>Sanguine shop in Sapienza
>If you go in, there's no Helmut Kruger or other high culture disguise

Disappointing
Wanted to kill motherfuckers Zoolander style
>>
>>336491185
Unlock it.
>>
WHY DOES EVERYONE SPEAK ENGLISH AND HAVE AN AMERICAN ACCENT
ITS TRIGGERING ME SO HARD
>>
>>336491325
Oh alright, thanks. I've been looking all over the map and couldn't find anything for shit, figures.
>>
>>336491405
A shame they don't have an option to make everyone in game bitch constantly so they could speak your language.
>>
>>336491405
It's 47 translating in his head.
>>
>>336491719
I'm american, dork. It just sucks that they have all these cool foreign locations and everyone speaks all regular. It's a pretty emersive game, it just kills the atmosphere for me. Like when everyone speaks with an english accent in any "ancient' movie ever.
>>
>>336450950
>Always online
>In an offline, single player game
I'll wait until the game is actually finished, then I'll pirate.
>>
>>336492059
It has Denuvo.
>>
>>336491531
You should have unlocked one in Paris. But yeah, you can unlock one in Sapienza as well. Do some challenges, shouldn't take too long.

The Sniper Rifle from Paris is silenced
The Sniper Rifle from Sapienza isn't, but it can zoom in twice as much and can penetrate walls
>>
>>336491938
>emersive
>>
File: 1460471135374.png (89 KB, 1080x1028) Image search: [Google]
1460471135374.png
89 KB, 1080x1028
>>336492116
>>
>>336492116
Plenty of time, I can wait. It won't be finished until next year and it's a game people will actually want to play unlike most of what's used it so far.
>>
>>336491405
>>336491938
It's not like they're actually speaking English. In fact, you can hear to a conversation of an American not understanding the Italian. It's just 47's translation.

Hitman has always had the characters speak in English when they wanted the player to listen to what they were saying. Silent Assassin (And Contracts + Blood Money to a much lesser extent) got away with putting in some amounts of native language in there because the dialogue was unimportant and NPC's mostly just had action grunts and some kind of phrase they'd speak angrily when shooting at you.

Not only would having different languages for each level be a colossal waste of budget, it would also actually be a terrible idea, because you'd be missing out on all the dialogue going on (subtitles can only cover so much, they have a hard time dealing with English language as it is)
>>
>>336492143
phone typo, my b
>>
This is easily the best James Bond game I've ever played.
>>
File: 1450650952995.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1450650952995.png
5 KB, 225x225
>>336492183
Some anon posted a Steam code in yesterday's thread, i tested just to see if it was real and ended up activating it accidentally in my brother's account. Now i'm feeling remorseful, this code was meant for someone else, not me...
>>
File: this_nigga.gif (496 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
this_nigga.gif
496 KB, 500x214
>Walk up to the mansion guard as the hippy
>"Unless Grateful Dead is playing, you have no business here"
>>
game still runs like shit?

i want to buy it next week
>>
File: 1461963593643.png (3 KB, 236x176) Image search: [Google]
1461963593643.png
3 KB, 236x176
>>336493604
I fucking love how people just make comments about you as you walk past depending on your disguise. And so much of the NPC dialogue with each other is also so good. There was this one line one of the guards says when you're dressed up as Kruger, I can't for the love of me remember what it was but I think he somewhere in the line said "you're so pretty" and I almost laughed out loud.

>>336493825
Depends on your system. Buy, test, refund if it doesn't work. Also do know that even with everything set to basically lowest settings, the game still looks fantastic. I'm on a 970 and I get drops to maybe ~50, at the lowest ~45 in some areas with many NPCs, but then in other areas where there's just as many NPCs there's no drops.
>>
>>336492134
Neato. Doing some challenges in Paris right now.
Sapienza just begs for a sniper rifle.
>>
>Dress up as the therapist
>Start the session with Caruso
>He mentions his mother smothering him
>Immediately start smothering him with a pillow

Pottery
>>
File: 17891.png (214 KB, 488x391) Image search: [Google]
17891.png
214 KB, 488x391
>>336494760
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5GnEFC-CnY

I put 47 spices in the pasta still tastes like ashes in my mouth
I hang my head and cry when I think of spaghetti bolognese that you've made for us both
that summer night in Napoli with the alleycats serenading our love
Now I prowl the streets around your house like a beast in the night you are all that I'm thinking of
>AH, AH, AH...
I stand outside your window pleading
>AH, AH, AH...
Won't you hear me, won't you see

RITORNARE I'm begging you come back to me
RITORNARE I follow you, I'm watching you
RITORNARE Come back to me or I will find 47 ways to make you mine

The taste of wine turns bitter on my tongue
There were candles burning when we made love
I see you lighting candles now as you feed the peasant whose dirty hands soil the table cloth
>AH, AH, AH...
I watched that swine drink to his fill
>AH, AH, AH...
Get rid of him or I swear I will

RITORNARE I'm begging you come back to me
RITORNARE I follow you, I'm watching you
RITORNARE I'm seeking you, thinking of 47 ways to make you pay
>>
>>336488415
>>336488140
>lasers hard to see
use the Hitman™ vision
>>
File: 1454557675796.jpg (260 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454557675796.jpg
260 KB, 1000x1000
>trying to kill Dalia in cool ways
>That one cunt is always eyeing her
>>
>>336494962
The Black guy?
>>
>>336494346
Theres this one guard in the paris mission that is the funniest guy in the world. He's just standing there, and if you turn on the vacuum in the next room, he'll walk over, turn it off, and say "Conserving energy" in this weird robot voice. He's the best. I hit him with a wrench every time.
>>
>>336495084
Fuck her black bodyguard and his stupid little glasses.
>>
>>336495943
He isn't even a bodyguard he just follows her around like lapdog. Some kind of an assistant.
>>
File: 1541990902.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1541990902.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>336495943
How can you have trouble with him? He is always following her from behind. When they go to her office/room and after they've talked, they exit through that door next to the bathroom into the hallway. You go into the bathroom, turn on the radio, wait for the guard in the room to come, knock him out, put him in the closet. When Dalia and the guy come back, and then leave again, right after Dalia exits the room, the Black guy will for a moment still be inside the room, so you take him down then and nobody in the hallway can see it. Close the door, and then either put him in the bathroom closet or the closet in the room. Then you also have room to put Dalia in either one. Easy peasy.
>>
>>336495943
I hate how the bathroom is the only real opportunity to get rid of him. Same deal with the Sapienza targets, there's basically no way to pick the guards off of them, just "opportunities" where the target tells the guards to leave the room for a minute.
>>
>>336450950
This game seems good but i'm not into the piece meal formula they're doing.
>>
>>336496321
This whole bodyguard thing is cool from a difficulty standpoint, but it's a no-fun-allowed thing.
>>
Paris is 1000000x harder than Sapienza. Fuck me. I just want the goddamned sniper
>>
This game isn't early access but follows the formula since it's unfinished.
They said a level a month but took longer than that.
Yet the game is allowed to be sold.

Why the fuck did you cunts keep buying it?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.