[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So can we agree that Dark Souls 3's multi-player is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
So can we agree that Dark Souls 3's multi-player is the shittiest thing to ever exist, and From Software should be put on a shame pedestal for even thinking about releasing a game with this broken of an online system?
>>
>>336410754
Enable poise. Achieve better MP.
>>
nah

>des was ok
>ds1 was utter shite
>ds2 was the pinnacle of online capability but soul memory was shit too
>bb was shit
>ds3 is shit too
>>
>>336410823
What the fuck does that have to do with connection issues? I'm trying to play with a friend and it's fucking impossible.
>>
>>336410889
>bb was shit

Haha, no
>>
>>336411076
did you even play it at launch? it was atrocious, connections never fucking happened and the password system was still shit

not to mention pay 2 play lmao
>>
File: 14622748412641111.jpg (33 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
14622748412641111.jpg
33 KB, 426x333
>>336411179
>cuck so mad that hackers have literally invaded Dark Souls 3
>>
>>336411076
because gun spamming with high bloodtinge and and there being no kind of poise mechanic made str weapons just as nonviable as they were in DS2.

The PvP also had a pretty damn iffy way of working.
>>
>>336411318
what are you even talking about? you do realize this thread is about online connectivity and that's what we're judging here?
>>
IDK if it's because my internet is shit tier, but I've yet to get into a game with no lag.
>>
>it's a "everybody is floating around killing each other by walking into one another" invasion
>>
>>336411442
These are people without shitty internet discussing the multiplayer meta.
>>
>>336410754
>So can we agree that Souls multi-player is the shittiest thing to ever exist, and From Software should be put on a shame pedestal for even thinking about releasing this many games with such a terrible online system?

Fixed
>>
>>336411594
I have Google fiber and it's shit. So there goes your theory fucktard.
>>
>>336411813
YOu can't even play DS3 online with Fiber optic internet, so there goes your story dat boi.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.