[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so bored BORED OUT OF MY MIND PLS HELP What game should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1451856767687.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1451856767687.gif
1 MB, 320x240
I'm so bored
BORED OUT OF MY MIND
PLS HELP
What game should I play?

My problem with RPGs is that I keep doing every non-interesting side quest and I have to go through every piece of dialogue and lore that exists in the game. That tires me and gets me bored of the game quickly.

I don't have the patience for multiplayer games.

I don't know.
Just what is the best game you played in the last three years? Just name them and I'll if I can try them out

Steam pls
>>
>>336405882
Who is this semen demon?
>>
beamania
>>
>>336405882
Play an RPG with actually interesting sidequests then.
>>
Simcity 4
>>
Heavily modded Oblivion.
>>
So you don't want RPGs?
>>
how important to you are the following, on a scale of one to ten

graphics
music
story
gameplay
"new" factor
>>
>>336406141
>graphics
>music
>story
>gameplay
9 or 10 based on the genre
>"new" factor
I can play old games without an issue
>>
>>336405882
VLR
>>
>>336406284
Try Heroes of Might and Magic 3 or 5
or with all the hype surrounding Dawn of War, try playing the campaigns of 1 or 2.

Alternatively, if fantasy is more your style, you could play one of the Total War games in preparation for Warhammer Total War in about 3 weeks. I can personally vouch for Shogun 2.

All of these have very wholesome single-player experiences that have (even recently) kept me very entertained for hours and are easily pirated. If none of these suit your fancy let me know.
>>
>>336405952
jodie foster
>>
>>336405882
Play Dark Souls like everyone else. You dummo.
>>
>>336406597
I have Dawn of War I and II on steam
I guess I should try them out
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.