[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want to see in the next Star Fox game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
What do you want to see in the next Star Fox game?
>>
star fox
>>
Krystal and Wolf sexualized
>>
>>336402424
I just want a more balanced Assault with more expansive Multiplayer mode.
>>
>>336402725
Why?
>>
>>
>>336402424
>next Star Fox game
>implying
>>
>>336404917
>no grippy

its shit
>>
File: 1461966709517.jpg (65 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1461966709517.jpg
65 KB, 960x720
Improved on-ground sections.
Too bad myamoto is so fucking far up his own ass that he'd never allow it or even better, shove some shitty fucking motion controls into the mix while simultaneously removing features that were in Assaults version to make room for it.
>>
>>336402424
>No motion controls
>Krystal
>An alternative version of the entire soundtrack that makes it sound like it was done on the SNES
>A flight stick packaged with the game
>A physical manual inside the case
I doubt Nintendo will deliver on any one of these things, but it's nice to dream.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 887x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 887x468
The controls from Zero (except have barrel rolls activated with a button and not the right stick)

The Arwing/Walker and Landmaster/Gravmaster returning with no fucking Gyrowing.

New characters(seeing Miyu, Fey, and Fara___ would be pretty cool)

A better balance of on rails and all range mode.

More branching paths that require skill to take and the endboss being different depending on which path you took and what difficulty mode you're on.

Online multiplayer dogfights
Too bad we'll never get any of this because Zero sold like ass. Fuck me man, I actually really liked Zero, even moreso than 64 in terms of gameplay but not structure wise.
>>
>>336407284
I disliked the lack of rail shooting bosses very much
>>
File: 1461372343800.jpg (4 KB, 157x98) Image search: [Google]
1461372343800.jpg
4 KB, 157x98
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.