[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help m8s my skyrim wont start it says 'preparing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: skyrim.jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
skyrim.jpg
26 KB, 460x215
need help m8s my skyrim wont start it says 'preparing to launch' and it stays with that window instead of going to the launcher. i already tried verifying the integrity of the game cache. please help me /v/ youre my only hope.
>>
google is your friend desu
>>
that's good because the game is shit and you shouldn't waste time with it
>>
>>336403094
This.
>>
op here i decided to uninstall and redownload the game.
>>
>>336403094
why are you so butthurt over skyrim?
>>
>>336403209

it's a genuinely awful game, in action and roleplaying, and you have to be near-braindead to get enjoyment out of following quest markers from one badly-voiced NPC to the next
>>
>>336403187
FUCKING RADICAL
>>
>>336403412
i play without doing quests just exploring, making potions, crafting etc
>>
File: 4.jpg (77 KB, 592x443) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
77 KB, 592x443
>>336403412
>quest markers
>>
>>336403412
Opinion duly noted, you can go back to your super original Neptunia and Pokemon games now.
>>
>>336403497

this is okay, as a world it's shallow as hell but still fun to explore if you don't consider anything beneath it

>>336403551

stupid neposter

>>336403647

eat shit nerd, both those series are awful too
>>
>>336403412
I feel really bad for you.
>>
>>336403760

Likewise. I can't imagine having such terrible taste.
>>
>>336403715
No shit they're shit, you're the one playing them.
>>
>>336403856
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.