[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are people really so gullible as to be excited for this or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Are people really so gullible as to be excited for this or is the publisher just paying a lot of money to make everyone pretend to be excited?
>>
Normalfags are all literal retards who will anything if it has good advertising.

See Uncharted, No Mans Sky, Cawadooty, Battlefield, really any AAA/AA game.
>>
Its a modern form of marketing.

No one cares for the game.
>>
>>336391652
>le Uncharted is a casual game maymay
>>
>>336391452
If something sucks, I mean truly sucks, it doesn't get a lot of attention. But the amount of shitposting this game gets, I'll get my money's worth out of it.
>>
>Daily NMS hate thread from the Halo crowd
Topkeks
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>336391858
>>
>>336391858
Actually didn't say it was casual, I just said it was shit.

But it can be both.
>>
>>336391934
>if you don't like one garbage AAA game you must be a fan of another unrelated garbage AAA game.

I don't even understand the logic that would lead you to this conclusion.
>>
>>336391452
To be fair, they did promise the moon and only backed down on their promises in barely-seen interviews. 90% of normies probably still believe there is multiplayer but it's 'so super rare youll probably never see anyone' rather then just 'you physically aren't on a server, so you aren't connected to anyone'.
>>
File: 12324215345345.jpg (35 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
12324215345345.jpg
35 KB, 500x281
Blasted on weed and xanax running around in circles on a Technicolor planet

This game is basically heavy metal 2 stop pretending you don't want it
>>
>>336392452
>2016
>doing drugs

degenerate pls
>>
>>336392452

I didn't look at it that way before, gonna test run that soundtrack out in Evochron while I wait patiently.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I hate when any game gets championed for stupid reasons but I am a huge fan of space sims so I'll give it a look when it goes on sale. I don't think it'll be the second cumming of Jesus, because Frontier: Elite II exists, but I do think it'll be worth a few hours of fun
>>
Which video will give me the best and fullest amount of information on this game?
>>
>>336393907
This. It's certainly not the AAAAA title everyone else is making it out to be, but it isn't the miserable pile of failure that /v/ wants it to be. But /v/ is /v/. They'll hate anything that isn't an obscure dating sim or 15-year-old turn-based strategy game. And even then, half the time someone will start a fucking argument because they didn't like it or aren't interested in it. This board is a gigantic throbbing mass of contrarians and shitposting, a super tumor pulsar broadcasting its bullshit across every other board in a desperate attempt to find something it likes besides being an asshole. In other words, 9 out of 10 times you should probably either ignore or be internally sceptical of anything anyone says on this board, ever. If I'm being perfectly honest though, I've never played a game that was recommended to me by /v/ that I DIDN'T enjoy on some level.
>>
>>336396115
feel free to leave any time faggot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.