[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Is this fun?
>>
With friends yes, without friends it can be if you find decent people.

Solo is good for learning the mechanics and map layouts but the player bots aren't very smart, still miles better than the L4D bots though.
>>
First post will be best post. Get it on sale if you're unsure about it but I've put 80 hours in since I got it last Halloween.

Expect a harder version of L4D with more replay ability and a focus on melee.
>>
How well does it run on toasters?
>>
>>336388537
Runs real bad, they've been optimizing it but don't get it if you don't have a good computer.
>>
>>336388537
Not sure, I know the game can be pretty demanding on higher settings.

I'd recommend checking the system specs on the Steam store and maybe using a "canirunit" type website.
>>
>>336388820
Oh well. Guess I'll just wait until I upgrade my PC.
>>
>>336387426
sick game with sick look and really cool levels

but this game is way harder than L4D

because of the higher difficulty, you do gain levels and earn loot per playthrough

expect to melee a lot.
>>
People only play the first level because it offers the best chance for high tier items. They fucked the game over before it even had a chance.
>>
File: VerminGeneral08.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
VerminGeneral08.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
They're strangling the elf! That's my job!
>>
>>336390349
Are you only looking for the first level? Almost every time I search for a game to join I find one within a few seconds and most of the ones I like to play are from Act 2 & 3.

Plus playing on difficulties on Hard or above gives you a better chance of finding more divers levels.
>>
>Holy shit-man, bless this ravaged body
>I wish you were a male
>Their faggot-asses are swarming!

What did they mean by this
>>
>>336390493
Is that christopher walken???
>>
File: VerminGeneral02.jpg (32 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
VerminGeneral02.jpg
32 KB, 375x500
>>336391169
Sigmar! Why do you allow me to suffer with these commuters?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.