[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she right? Has any of your gaming communities been overrun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: inua wow.jpg (380 KB, 1428x710) Image search: [Google]
inua wow.jpg
380 KB, 1428x710
Is she right? Has any of your gaming communities been overrun by normies?
>>
>>336376621
I'd fuck her/him/it
>>
Can't dodge the Rodge.
>>
>>336376621
when / where did she say this
>>
Considering I play Gears, Halo, COD, FIFA, Madden, 2k, and MLB the Show. No, I have no idea what she's talking about.
>>
>>336376621
Stop attributing Elliot's quotes to some dumb slut.
>>
She's right.
>>
Her name was Robert Paulson
>>
>>336376621
That applies to 4chan as well now
>>
The only thing it's right about is games changing to cater to the casual normie players
If normies want to play a game as is, denying them the right to play because of them commujicating differently is just selfish
>>
sage and hide this thread
>>
Nah, that's pretty pathetic. Communities may change, but video games are still video games. If you enjoy the game there will always be people similar to you in obsession and isolation that you can enjoy it with. The general population may change, but who cares. Find your group, stick with it, play the game since that's the most important part. Being put off by a game's community simply because normal people exist within it is pathetic. It may be annoying to hear about their lives and shit, but the game is what you should be discussing not sexual exploits.

As for whether any community has been overrun I can only think of a couple. The Souls series definitely has changed over the years. I started with Demon's Souls, found it to be a fantastic game, but it never really took off. Once Dark Souls came out people started to take notice. By the time Dark Souls 2 came out you had every idiot claiming they're so hardcore because they beat a couple of bosses or that Souls games are so difficult. It does get annoying because the series is now seemingly known more for its difficulty rather than what brought me into the series in the first place: interesting worlds, fun character building, creative boss fights, and a unique PvP system. It's annoying mainly because the series is really not that difficult, yet everyone acts like it is which not only scares off possible new players but creates this pretentious atmosphere. But honestly it's just annoying, nothing that interrupts my enjoyment of vidya. So who cares.
>>
>>336376621
inuitinua is literally the most perfect girl i've ever seen
>>
>>336378064

>she got 9 viewers last stream
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.