[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you train your favorite Pokemon to fight back against your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1000x666
Would you train your favorite Pokemon to fight back against your aggressors with all their power and emotions to avenge your death, /v/?
>>
>>336368208
You're not dead, you've just fainted.
>>
File: pmd gardevoir.jpg (10 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
pmd gardevoir.jpg
10 KB, 240x160
>>336368208
Of course.
That shit is PMD levels of badass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBQ0e1UPTOU
>>
train?

no, i wouldn't have to.
>>
I WANNA FUCK GARDEVIOR
>>
>>336368208
Gardevoirs are canon transgender
>>
>>336368208
You do know they have an entire board for Pokemon?
>>
Aggressors? Death?
Dude if pokemon were real I'd just catch a bunch of cool dudes and chill.
No way I'd put my bro Heracross into danger.
>>
>>336368208
I would just fuck it everyday
>>
>>336370545
This
>catch all my favorites
>travel and shit steal kids money with my bros
>take a day off go swimming with bros
>do fun shit
Why can't pokemon be real
>>
>>336370504
>going to /vp/

fuck that
>>
>>336370504
We also have 20 different boards for anime but people still post it here.
>>
>>336371615

Because you'd end up fucking them.

Pokemon are different from animals in that they display too much empathy and sentience.
>>
No. I'd probably get a Ghastly and evolve him to Haunter to have a sweet ghost bro to hang and prank with.

Maybe I'd get some more ghosts and inhabit the abandoned gymnasium across from my house.

Also
>tfw wearing my ash hat and jacket with the badges in it

Fite me nerds
>>
File: 2fast.png (201 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2fast.png
201 KB, 1920x1200
>>336371872
>Pranking people with a Haunter

Holy fuck I never realized I wanted this.
>>
>>336371872
>>336371615
>not getting a flying pokemon and going wherever you please

I might just be a hobo, but I'll be a flying hobo.
>>
>>336371838
>being so weak willed you can't stop yourself from fucking your pokemon or jackin off to them
>not just wanting to have fun with cool things that have the potential to destroy the world
>not training them to better themselves and in turn being better yourself
Nah I just want some actual friends for once in my life
the lewdest thing I'd ever ask a gardevoir if I ever got one was to protect me which it already does
>>
>>336370504
>You do know they have an entire board for Pokemon
>entire board
>Pokemon
>Poard
Fuck you.
>>
>>336368208
If your pokeymon wouldn't go NUCLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAR if anything happened to you you are a shit trainer.
>>
>>336372328
Eh there's more fun to be had on the ground if you ask me
>stumbling upon a nest of pissed pokemon you and your pokemon have to fight through
>exploring caves to get to the peak of a mountain
>BIKES
>>
>>336372890
Oh wait fuck I forgot bikes cost a fortune damn
>>
>>336372890
But "soaring" is more akin to what I mean, I guess.

The only good part of or/as other than the dexnav, I guess.
>>
>>336372429
>not wanting to hold it's hand while you two spend time together
>>
>you'll never go on adventures with your pokemon, doing cool shit and overcoming obstacles
>you'll never watch them and by extension, yourself grow as a collective whole
>you'll never form a bond with your pokemon to point where they would've laid their lives down for you
>you'll never feel the joys, the tension, the exhilaration of all the shit you would've faced in your adventures and the rush from success
>you'll never get a fitting and climatic conclusion to your adventure, worthy enough to be told to other people and have them be amazed and enough for you to settle down and live a comfortable life with your pokemon
>>
>>336368208
This give me a heart boner
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.