[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how would you fix it ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxpayne3_action3_2560x1600.jpg (791 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
maxpayne3_action3_2560x1600.jpg
791 KB, 2560x1600
how would you fix it ?
>>
>>336350006
fix the way you transition into cutscenes / scripted events
>>
Add the ability to walk through a doorway without a cutscene
>>
>>336350006
rename it
>>
Better level design, avoid turret sections.
>>
>>336351049
this, always pissed me off
>>
>>336351182
the story wouldn't make sense. it's still very much a continuation of max's story. if you didn't get it then you're underage or a retard or both
>>
>>336350006
Stay true to the ending of 2. Max has moved on, and is settled down in a nice home. Some mob boss is mad that he mowed down half his goons and sends a gang to his house. Start the game from there.

Less cut-scenes getting in the way of action.
>>
Skippable cutscenes. Otherwise it's literally perfect.
>>
>>336351562
there's a reason you don't have a job writing. keep your shit ideas to yourself
>>
Hire the writers of the previous two games.
>>
better loading times, despite common belief it's actually possible to skip cutscenes in the game but you cant do that until everything loaded
>>
>>336351747

You're right, his idea was terrible. The nonsensical story of 3 was so much better.
>>
What exactly is wrong with the game? I'm playing through it now and having a blast and I enjoy the story and cutscenes.

Also feel free to hate me but I'm playing on steam controller and it feels great.
>>
>>336352192
People have low attention spans and these people say that the game is at fault for having cutscenes rather than thinking for a second maybe the game's just not for them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.