[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking about starting this. It's either this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: InfiniteUndiscoveryBoxart.jpg (75 KB, 255x360) Image search: [Google]
InfiniteUndiscoveryBoxart.jpg
75 KB, 255x360
I'm thinking about starting this. It's either this or The Last Remnant. Any suggestions or opinions on it?
>>
>>336348601
play lost odyssey or ff ix instead.
>>
Infnite Undiscovery is a shit game that should be forgotten.

Last Remnant is SaGa devs, so if you liked any of those it should be the appropriate choice. There's a PC version too.
>>
If it's the PC version, Last Remnant.
If it's the console version Infinite Undiscovery and never ever touch Last Remnant ever.
>>
>>336348834
I just beat Lost Odyssey two days ago and beat IX back in January.
>>336348887
I don't play games on the PC, though I hear the PC version fixes some issues with the 360 version?
>>336348958
I heard they patched the 360 version to fix a lot of the issues they had at launch.
>>
>>336349102
>I heard they patched the 360 version to fix a lot of the issues they had at launch.
There was never any patch.

The console versions are just flat out worse in literally every conceivable aspect and will sour your opinion of the game most likely.
>>
>>336349239
Seriously, play the PC version. In the xbox version, you're limited on how many unique characters you can use, so you actually have to put a lot of generic soldiers on your team. PC has no such restriction. I played xbox version, recruited all characters but couldnt even use them due to character restriction.
>>
>>336348601
if you play infinite undiscovery don't abuse money making takes the fun out of the game.
>>
>>336348601
IU is very forgettable. TLR at least has identity and harkens back to SaGa days. Just make sure you play the PC version of Last Remnant.
>>
Last Remnant is absolute dogshit. Haven't played this one myself but I heard it's also crap.

Maybe just try to play another game.
>>
>>336350072
>Last Remnant is absolute dogshit.

What's wrong? Game didn't spell everything out for you.
>>
>>336350527
What's wrong is that the game is trash, anon. Literally every single aspect of it is bad.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.