[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1/3rd of this game was great 2/3rds were unfinished, rushed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 890x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 890x1024
1/3rd of this game was great

2/3rds were unfinished, rushed out the door garbage
>>
That's why Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 are better.
>>
File: 1458282948620.jpg (146 KB, 900x718) Image search: [Google]
1458282948620.jpg
146 KB, 900x718
The only really bad levels are Izalith and the Demon Ruins. Everything else is alright.
>>
I'm playing it right now actually. I just killed Four Kings, I've got Nito and Izalith to go.

That and the DLC areas, I guess.

Really fun game.
>>
>>336343438
other way around
>>
>>336343438
still better than the average triple A shitfest
>>
>>336343438
If the 4 unlocked areas were all interconnected between themselves somehow it would be waaaaay better ie you could travel between Lost Izalith, Tomb of the Giants, Crystal Caves and whatever the ghost city was called without returning to the rest of the world.
>>
>>336343979

They probably intended that. You can see the lava from the tomb and so forth.

I think New Londo Ruins are pretty connected though already, they're right between several zones.
>>
>>336343979
The Abyss is fine as a singular dead end to make it stand out even further as something separated from the rest of the world.

Crystal Cave should have absolutely connected to Darkroot though. Same with Tomb of the Giants with Ash Lake and Izalith.

The problem though, is that the boss arenas are still one-way entrances outside of Seath, meaning there is nothing to do but warp out once you've beaten the boss.
>>
>>336345057

Yeah, there's crystal golems wandering around in the Basin, now that you mention it. Maybe the tunnel that has the DLC portal spawn was originally meant to go to the caves?
>>
>>336343438

> How to parrot /v/ mantra until it becomes commonplace: the post

You stupid bleating sheep get louder and more insistent every year
>>
>>336345057
If the areas were connected with the exception of Abyss then there would be no pretty much no reason for bonfire warping, it could just be an abyss-specific bonfire action. So after beating Seath you'd just go through the other path you see and end up in Darkroot.
>>
>>336343438
3/3rds were boring.
>>
>>336343438
>>336347504
Fuck off
>>
I like everything up until O&S, Sif, 4 Kings, and dislike everything else.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.