[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fancy playing a game that allows me to fuck shit up >remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 194jngstvpsxhjpg.jpg (49 KB, 540x222) Image search: [Google]
194jngstvpsxhjpg.jpg
49 KB, 540x222
>fancy playing a game that allows me to fuck shit up
>remember playing Red faction Guerrlia ages ago as a trial
>purchased it when it was on sale a few years ago
>decide to install it last night
>having too much fun
>realise I'll never get to experience the multiplayer

Did anyone play it? Was it fun?
>>
>>336338178

sup OP, fucking love that
>>
>>336338178
it was kinda fun but not really.
p2p matchmaking with limited game modes and small maps
>>
File: 1431032528680.jpg (102 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1431032528680.jpg
102 KB, 682x1024
>at friend's house
>playing RFG
>friends watching me play
>start knocking buildings down
>they want to try
>end up playing jenga in RFG, pass the controller around as we destroy a building
>the person holding the controller when the building falls down loses, regardless if they even damaged it
>intense as hell, people knocking shit down and throwing the controller at the next person

fun times
>>
>>336338178
Yep, MP was a great time.
Didn't Live-less Steam version make MP playable again? It's just that you need other players, of which there are probably few
>>
>>336338178
There's an influx of new players every time it goes on sale. Multiplayer is pretty rad, especially on maps that allow for fun vertical combat moments.
>>
>>336341343
see
>>336341359
>>
>>336338178
yes, it was glorious. sometimes i can find a game on steam on the weekends.
>>
>>336338178

PC versions was buggy as heck.
>>
>>336341468

the ownership of this changed hands recently, and they patched it shortly after that
>>
>>336340943
>small maps
nigga, they had huuuuge ones. You had to play a gamemode other than deathmatch to get them, though. That being said, the multiplayer was really fun and multiplayer felt like something unique to me because I usually just played CoD and Halo.
>>
>>336338178
It was alright. Used to play hide-n'-seek in one of the more freeroamey(there wasn't any) modes and roll with the repair tool. Quite fun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.