[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the name of this hairstyle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: seymour.jpg (15 KB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
seymour.jpg
15 KB, 300x215
What's the name of this hairstyle?
>>
The Anti-Mage
>>
party in the front, party in the back
>>
>>336336861
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>336336991
>>336337059
>>336337060
Never reply to me ever again unless your serious
>>
It's the "totally not a villain, trust me" look.
>>
>>336336861
this fag was a complete bitch and he annoyed me all game.
the fight where you gotta blast his retarded shit depending on elemental colors was ass, especially if partially colorblind.
like fuck man.
>>
>>336337143
I'm dead fucking serious I swear to fucking god. I'll fucking kill you.
>>
File: FFX-2 Nooj.png (527 KB, 556x1101) Image search: [Google]
FFX-2 Nooj.png
527 KB, 556x1101
>>336336861
it's called the Flying Buttress
>>
>>336337234
nigga just use melee
>>
>>336336861

The flock of assholes.
>>
>>336337302
anon i forgot about it at the time.
it was still some complete faggotry though.
>>
>>336336861
The "they are actually horns but lets color them just like the hair so it looks extra retarded" cut
>>
>>336337301
You think it looks bad in the portrait art, wait til you see it ingame!
>>
>>336336861
>Of course, perhaps the most iconic part of Nomura’s designs is the hair styles – something that has become easier to replicate in the game world due to ever increasing technology. Nomura notes that the real world doesn’t really cater too well to extreme hairstyles and as a result, he feels that game characters should shoulder designs that are often unique. He believes it’s just one way to show off a certain character’s personality.

>“Sometimes I wish we had the easiness Western FPS [games] have, to make everyone bald. We’re a company that’s known for unique hairstyles, but in a way we’re running out of ideas.”

I call it proof that Nomura is the Lil B of video games.
>>
File: Beers.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Beers.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Seymour hairstyle, you morons.
>>
>>336336861
Just fuck my fantasy up
>>
>>336336861
The "I am become Ahoge, destroyer of serious Characters" hairstyle
>>
The judge was right,humans shouldn't get involved in the business of the Guado and therefore he did nothing wrong.Fucking dumb MCs .
>>
"the bad guy" hairdo.

seriously the second you see that fucking hair you just know this guy is fucking asshole
>>
>>336337316
beautiful
>>
"I came here from the Yu-Gi-Oh universe"
>>
>>336339358
Nomura gets it
Video games and realism don't mix well
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.