[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ace Attorney Series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: phoenix-wright_00347894.png (296 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
phoenix-wright_00347894.png
296 KB, 1440x900
Hello /v/, I am torn. I would like to play the newer Ace Attorney games but I know they have a connected narrative so I don't want to skip right to 5 or 6 when it comes out. However between other games I'm in the middle of and work and whatnot, I don't know if I can allot the time required to play through them all.

Should I watch playthroughs of the cases on youtube, or stick with them and play through them on my own? How much of the experience is rooted in feeling like you solved the case yourself and how much is just experiencing the story?
>>
bampu
>>
Play them yourself, working them out is the fun part. Play this order
Ace Attorney, Justice for All, Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies, 6. Rest are spinoffs but wait until finishing 3 to even think about then.
>>
>>336328279

How many hours would you guess it takes to play the lot of them? the first 3 I mean
>>
>>336328434
First three games can take up to 40 hours to finish.
>>
>>336328559

.... each?
>>
>>336328736
No
>>
>>336328845

Hm. May consider it then. That's not too bad really, considering if I don't play these I'm just gonna start Bravely Second.
>>
How are the smartphone versions of these games?
>>
Don't watch a playthrough yo, play them yourself. Start on the first 3 games for the DS(easily emulatable btw). The games are long af but divided into separate cases, so you can work on one case at a time and take things slowly over the course of a few months or whatev
>>
>>336329196

Actually, I put the first one down on Day 2 of case 5 about... 4 years ago. I just picked it back up mid-examination a few days ago. It's been so slow getting things back going again (even using a guide when necessary) thats making me have to decide if the time is worth it.
>>
>>336329378
If you're talking about the first game, Case 5 can be a bit of a drag, so it's no surprise you'd be having trouble at that point
>>
>>336331104

I heard it's the a super great case and easily best in the first game but it goes on sooooo slowly.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.