[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post something you hate about a game you like and others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
ITT post something you hate about a game you like and others guess what it is
>only way to finish the mission is to kill enemies because most of the nonlethal weapons are shit and the only good one has really scarce ammo
>every fucking hates you when you get back to the base because of this
>>
>>336326452
Deus Ex?

Here's mine: You can't control anyone in your party except your main character.
>>
>>336328187

Persona 3?

>you can't see the True Ending until you get another ending, which in itself is super hard to find w/o a guide
>>
>>336326452
todd was never in the chess club, right?
>>
>>336328187
yep
>it has really, really bad voice acting
>VAs will sometimes act out of character and deliver shitty lines
>they didn't even bother to voice gender specific lines so they'll always refer to you as "he" even if you play as a girl
>it came out after the PS4 was released
>>
>>336326452
Dishonored?
>game is made for people with friends
>single player campaign is breif, tacked on garbage
>>
>>336328830
Any modern fps
>>
File: 1457691380560.jpg (41 KB, 480x500) Image search: [Google]
1457691380560.jpg
41 KB, 480x500
>>336328907
Yessir, you are correct.
>>
>>336326452
>devs released a fuck ton of small DLCs
>even though some DLCs were worth buying, it shunned people away because of how messy the game became after so much DLC

It's not a popular game, so I doubt anyone will ever guess
>>
>>336328317
Undertale?
>>
>>336326452
if it is really deus ex you are either wrong and/or lying.
Also:
>every fucking hates you
seriously, wtf?
>>
>>336330217
paidez deux?
>>
>>336328692
Digimon Cyber Sleuth?
>>
>>336330217
Evolve
>>336330823
literally the first thing you hear when you get back to the base is the voice in your head getting mad at you for defending yourself
>>
>game is design and story focused
>controls and gameplay are garbage
>casuals love it
>>
>>336328317
>Persona 3?

Incorrect.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.