[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I killed the chains dragon in the slave ship and then i went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Nioh.jpg (193 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nioh.jpg
193 KB, 1280x720
I killed the chains dragon in the slave ship and then i went to the map screen. Ive missed some items in the village level so i clicked to go back. Now the game does not give an option to go back to the map screen and level restarted.

I mean wtf ? Is there anyway to go into the map screen.
>>
Branches take you back to the map.
>>
>>336325861
Whats that ?
>>
>>336325935
Some item you get after beating the first level.
>>
>>336327572
Probably in consumable items.
>>
File: 1462029679749.png (93 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
1462029679749.png
93 KB, 467x496
Being so conquered you went back for seconds
>>
Is anyone else really disappointed with the bosses in the demo? I've fought two which I think is all of them and while they both look cool and have some neat moves both of them have really simple movesets and are easy to learn. My main challenge was how much health they had and how much damage the lightning boss did. I honestly liked fighting the random oni and cyclops better than either boss.
>>
>>336327972
I can kill the oni and Cyclops pretty quick but they're so boring since your techniques don't really work on them.
>>
I'm sure it's been mentioned already, but Nue's (or however you spell it) lighting attack can be removed from the fight if you stand underneath the archway you walked under.

I haven't kept up with the threads, but in case it hasn't been mentioned well there you go.
>>
>>336328095
yeah they aren't the most exciting thing in the world but I like them better than the bosses. Really all of the yokai enemies are kinda boring. I hope they change this in the final game.
>>
I think the biggest difficulty is my brain keeps thinking I've playing souls causing some serious fuck ups.

Also everything looks the fucking same holy shit
>>
>>336327972
First boss gave me a few deaths before I learned his pattern. Second a few more. But overall I like these bosses. Honestly they remind me more of a Monster Hunter fight than a Dark Souls fight.
>>
>>336325789
I honestly prefer just fighting samurai, ninjas, and revenants to youkai and onis.

>tfw I shoved Kasumi the runaway ninja off the tower
>>
>>336328741
Do you mean items/equipment or the world in general? Because I mostly agree with you on the equipment and armor but the world and enemy design is pretty diverse.
>>
>>336329070

The first area all looks the same to me.
>>
>>336329164
Can you expand on that? Because it starts off on a beach and than goes into a forested area that opens into a burning destroyed village with a pirate ship docked in port. It's so fucking dark I guess I can see how it might get samey but otherwise I don't think they're overtly similar.
>>
>>336329443

I don't literally mean EXACTLY the same jesus dude. But yeah it's probably the dark.
>>
this game is such a step up from dark souls, when does it come out?
>>
>>336325861
>>336327572
Yeah i just check the inventory. I was FREAKING out. I got the Mark by the way. The new Area is goat. This is the best demo ive played in a while and its alpha.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.