[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fixing dark souls PvP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 20160502215058_1.jpg (470 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160502215058_1.jpg
470 KB, 1920x1080
>don't give invaders 1/2 health
>make it more likely for multiple red phantoms to be summoned, or more likely for red phantoms to be summoned at all if the host of embers has coop buddies
>>
fixing OP
>git
>gud
>>
>>336321551
I just hope that if the host has more than one phantom it would set auto-dry-finger so we can have an intense party.
>>
>>make it more likely for multiple red phantoms to be summoned, or more likely for red phantoms to be summoned at all if the host of embers has coop buddies
this already happens

They should disable summoning phantoms when you're already invaded, unless you're invaded by more than 1 person
If you have a phantom with you, you shouldn't be able to pop seeds
Invaders should have normal number of flasks if they're outnumbered
>>
>>336321551
Here is how we fix DaS PvP
>Give invaders 6x HP
>Invaders OTK fucking subhuman pvers
I fucking hate PVERS.
THEY RUINED FUCKING WOW.
IT WAS PERFECT.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>for every summon you have you HP and ATK is reduced by Xnumber of phantoms.
>>
remove dried fingers, that is all
>>
>Invader has unfair advantage
LE GIT GUD
>Invader no longer has unfair advantage
WTF FUCKING FROM YOU RUINED MY FUCKING GAME!

Hahahahaha fucking pvpers are the scrubbiest players alive. Go play quake if you want big boy's pvp. Oh wait, you fucking suck on equal footing!
>>
>>336321551

the system already prioritizes hosts with freindly phantoms.

if you invade as a sunbro you're more likely to join in a person already invading.
>>
I was hanging out today at anor londo, embered and fingered and I think I finally figured out why invaders are bitching so hard.

Most of them are trash. No wonder these homos are getting their shit pushed in from 2-3 pve'ers every time they invade.

Step it up guys.
>>
>>336322000
All invaders are trash, see how when they had advantages they yell and scream "lol git gud" but when they don't they start to cry like bitches.

Also, they take fucking DaS series pvp seriously.
>>
File: black_knight_greatsword.png (17 KB, 188x286) Image search: [Google]
black_knight_greatsword.png
17 KB, 188x286
All joking aside about OP's obvious lack of ability

who BKGS here?
>>
>>336322235
>he dosent know about the BK GA 3 hit combo
>>
>>336321551
>fixing dark souls PvP
If scrubby talentless invaders are crying, it obviously doesn't need fixing.
>>
>>336322139
It's not like it's hard, most of the people trucking it through the game with their boyfriends are pretty trash so I don't see why anyone is complaining
>>
>>336322375
>he hasn't farmed one yet
Forgive me fampai, I'll add to the list of things I need to kill people with
>>
>>336321551
>Poise is meaningless
>You can heal near instantly from estus instead of like how DS2 did it
>1/2 of weapons movesets are useless for pvp
>removal of arenas
>FUCKING PHANTOM RANGE still after 5 games
>too large of i-frames for rolling
>can't kick through a greatshield

Dark Souls PvP is bad, coming from someone who has put hundreds of hours into the series.
>>
>>336322392
>helper phantoms can chug estus
>enemies die within a couple hits
>always wait for you to come to them
>giant seed

I would forgive everything about pvp if helping phantoms are unable to drink estus when there is an invader. What baby hand holding crying did it take for them to let phantoms chug?
>>
>>336322724
>cant kick through a greatshield
Horse ring.
>>
>>336322960
was playing around with a friend last night, SL80. He uses a greatshield. Even with KnightSlayers and HorseRing, it took 3 kicks to break his stamina, assuming he ate every one. He had 30 points in it.
>>
>>336322000
>up against multiple people that can insta full-heal with one chug
Fuck off faggot when it's 1v1 there's and actual chance, however dont talk shit when you have 30% extra health and twice the estus on them.
>>
I was pvp'ing for about 4 or 5 hours in ithryll and at the end of the session I just couldn't find a game to invade, even though I could barely wait 10 seconds before. what gives ? as for the pvp, I had more fun in this game than the previous ones. I don't think gank squads are unfair, there's never been anything fair about invading someone and having the mobs on your side. I found it pretty fun to run around and abuse their patience, killing them one by one or just making them waste their estus. There is however a major problem with putting an end to the gank squad, like when I killed two phantoms, rejoin the host only to find he summoned 3 new ones. You shouldn't be able to summon from soapstones once you've been invaded
>>
File: buttermuhanus.jpg (39 KB, 554x576) Image search: [Google]
buttermuhanus.jpg
39 KB, 554x576
>>336323230
Do not be upset anon, I'm here to help you learn.

>1v1 with invaders for a couple of hours today
>gonna do the 'honor' thing
>invaders almost always heal first
>invaders almost always run behind mobs when its 1v1
>invaders regularly get their asses fucked because they're trash

Sorry anon, if it was a 1v1 you got fucking spanked. Health bonus don't mean shit when you can't hit shit with your crappy sword anyway.

:^)
>>
>>336323657
I love when invaders run behind mobs.
>Invader runs into giant field thing in lower Londo
>Pop a seed
>Laugh as he's split by the giant's cock and burned alive
>>
>>336322880
Have you ever heard of this fabulous new mechanic they added called Lloyd's Talisman? Given, it's called Undead Hunter's Charm in this one, but it's really quite useful for folk like you. If you see them backing off, simply toss a handy-dandy Charm, and they won't be able to sippy. Stupid idiot will still try anyway, I bet.

Really though, it is remarkable to me how seldom I see these used.
>>
>>336323481
This happened to me too, I also noticed when summoning for bosses since I simply can't be arsed to do them a second time, sometimes on my first attempt there'd be tons of fucking signs, then I'd die and go back and no fucking signs. The fuck?
>>
>>336321551
posts like this really lead me to believe that fromsoft really made some good games
>>
i just want to play BB or DaS online, but fucking verizon in my state got bought off by some shit company and everything is slow and can't connect
>>
>>336321551
>>
>>336322375
What 3 hit combo?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.