[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this game? Was thinking of buying it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: injustice-gods-among-cfsss.jpg (722 KB, 1530x2156) Image search: [Google]
injustice-gods-among-cfsss.jpg
722 KB, 1530x2156
Thoughts on this game? Was thinking of buying it.
>>
It's good, anyone have a WBID for the costumes?
>>
File: DOOMSDAY.png (909 KB, 732x960) Image search: [Google]
DOOMSDAY.png
909 KB, 732x960
It's a phenominal game for trolling people.

>select Doomsday
>wait for a match against someone that has a negative W/L
>convincingly lose the first lifebar while pretending to put up a fight
>rise above the screen and fall down until you win, make sure not to win by too much
>the player will keep requesting rematch especially because he "almost won"
>wait for the inevitable angry message
>>
It's a fun game and I'm glad they are making another one.
>>
>>336320410
good game with a great single player/story mode
>>
>>336320410
got it for free on 360

it's okay but not as good as MK9

story mode is like quarter of MK9 campaign
>>
>>336321731
Superman trolling was the best, especially with the Regime outfit.
>>
>>336321731
Also
>projectile spamming as Deathstroke
>teleport spamming as Scorpion
fucking brilliant m8.
I'm so glad this game has the hardcore competitive audience it does they're so easy to fuck with using first-order-optimal-strategies
>>
>>336323096
I used to spam deathstroke then when the other player would try to pick deathstroke I'd switch to aquamarine and spam trident out of the ground
>>
Sounds good thanks for the feedback guys. Is the online for 360 still active?
>>
>>336323583
>is the online for 360 still active?
Yes actually. I still play it every now and then on 360
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.