[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what's the /v/erdict? People who are already playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: battleborn.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
battleborn.png
2 MB, 1600x900
So, what's the /v/erdict? People who are already playing seem to be loving the hell out of it.
>>
>>336316986
The art style is horrendous.
>>
I love it. Maining Thorn, Mike, and Benedict.
>>
Shit game with a humor for underag LeRedditors.
Will die in one year or less
>>
Dead on arrival
>>
File: 1461032960164.png (843 KB, 1036x1036) Image search: [Google]
1461032960164.png
843 KB, 1036x1036
Overshadowed by an open beta. Cucked harder than Anthony Burch
>>
>>336316986

Open beta was kinda eh. Seemed like it had some potential, but it wasn't anything worth paying $60 for.

Did they make any changes before release?
>>
>>336316986
>Shit game with a humor for underag LeRedditors.

this

i havent touched vidya for over a year, come back, install steam today, first thing i see is some TF2/LoL/Super Monday Night Combat ripoff with fucking lol so randumb humor plastered all over everything

when will this reddit shit die
>>
It seems the game still has problems with AMD cards.

I'm sure it'll get kinked out with patches, I noticed my framerate being kinda wonky during the Beta too but it's not like I have the time or money to get some high end NVidia cards or something.
>>
File: 1456905238795.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1456905238795.gif
2 MB, 265x257
>looks neat
>do research
>Gearbox

nope
>>
>>336319012
>You can already buy a season pass
>Gearbox love it to fuck it to release new dlcs even after the season pass is over
>Game has already shit as fuck sales
D E A D G A M E
>>
Cant a battleborn thread be open without blizzdrones swarming out?
but obviously those people who can enjoy the game dont spend their time on this board now.
>>
>>336317162
this and the fov is shit, but im picking this up tomorrow so i hope it's fun...least until overwatch
>>
>>336319787

Overwatch looked so shit I didn't even want to try it.

I at least tried Battleborn. I just think it's not what it could be and not worth the money they want for it.

>if your mouth isn't wrapped tight enough around randy's dick to form an airtight seal, you're a blizzdrone
>>
Don't let the faggots tell you otherwise. The game is fun. The price is a little high for what they offer though.
>>
>>336321243
If it were really so fun, then it would be selling better. But it's not. Everyone had a weekend to try it free and nobody liked it enough to pay for more of it.
>>
>>336322147
Ain't it on a bunch of top selling list alon steam?
>>
>>336322573
It didn't hit the first page of global top sellers until a day or two ago. It hadn't breached top 5 until it released a few hours ago, and it's still below Dark Souls 3. Nobody is buying it.
>>
File: xU1PjEK.png (142 KB, 630x367) Image search: [Google]
xU1PjEK.png
142 KB, 630x367
>>
>>336322990
But people are you just said so.
>>
>>336325042
No shit. I wasn't being literal. Jeez, I thought you guys were just joking when you called each other autists.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1433x1437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1433x1437
>All these neophyte plebeians shitposting in the thread
>anyone who actually enjoys the game is playing right now

Just got off work, can't wait to get home.
>>
>>336316986
Looks like shit, visually.

Too much clutter and effects going on which makes everything feel pathetic.
>>
It kind of sucks

The visuals genuinely make the game hard to look at it. I'm not saying the artstyle is ugly (It is), I mean the effects, clashing color schemes, gun view models and UI make the game obnoxious to play. So far that's one of my biggest complaints

Character balance is another big one. There are currently characters that have very similar utility, while one simply outclasses the other. And with 25 characters there's not much of an excuse for that

Also most weapons/attacks lack a sense of impact, which would otherwise help that lack of visual clarity if there some ounce of feedback when you hit stuff. Dunno
>>
Is the released game crashing like crazy like in the open beta?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.