[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the Painted World of Ariamis of Dark Souls III?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (615 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
615 KB, 1280x720
What's the Painted World of Ariamis of Dark Souls III?

a large and hidden optional zone
>>
>>336313354
I guess Smouldering Lake but it doesn't stop it being total ass.
>>
>>336313354
Archdragon Peak or Untended graves. Based on your spoiler, Archdragon.
>>
Smouldering lake or archdragon peak I guess

Neither one were as good as Painted World though
>>
>>336313354
archdragon peak? it also includes the best soul farming spot in the game, like the painted world
>>
Archdragon peak was complete ass, unlike Painted World. Fuck that place, the only cool thing was Nameless King
>>
>>336313354
>large
the Painted World was tiny. It literally is a bridge and a staircase leading to a boss with a small underground area. Cainhurst Castle and Upper Cathedral Ward are both more impressive hidden areas.
>>
>>336313354
Archdragon Peak. They both have some of the most annoying enemies of their respective games.
>>
ArchDragon Peak.
You literally go into some kind of trance to get there.
>>
>>336313875
>best soul farming spot
That's either Anor Londo or the three winged knights before Twin Princes.
>>
>>336313982

the snake enemies were shit, but the zone is gorgeous
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.