[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mario games need to let you make some choices. I mean Mario has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Mario.png (250 KB, 841x1058) Image search: [Google]
Mario.png
250 KB, 841x1058
Mario games need to let you make some choices. I mean Mario has no freedom at all it seems like. It's always go save the princess. Why can't a choose NOT to save Peach and go join Bowser in taking over the mushroom kingdom or something?
>>
You have the choice to turn the game off.
>>
>>336308389
The fuck are you going on about. Why does this matter at all
>>
>>336308389
>Why can't you talk to the monsters?
>>
File: Starry Sky.png (492 KB, 841x1058) Image search: [Google]
Starry Sky.png
492 KB, 841x1058
>>336308593
In game choices friend.

>>336308620
I'm just saying the games would be more fun if you had some FREEDOM in it
>>
It gives as much freedom as a 2D platformer can.
>>
>>336308389
The game does afford you the choice to kill yourself. OP, I strongly encourage you to make that choice.
>>
I like this thread. It feels like 2000 again.
>>
I want to save Bowser and bake him a cake.
>>
>>336308389

You always have a choice OP.
>>
>what are warp pipes
>what are power ups
>>
File: Pixel Art.png (227 B, 20x30) Image search: [Google]
Pixel Art.png
227 B, 20x30
>>336308786
>>336309158
Why are you guys so hostile?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
You have the game's permission to die.
>>
>tfw Bowser was the good guy all along
>>
>>336309362

Probably because it's another stupid complaint about Mario games not doing what modern game X or Y does. "Why can't Mario fuck a goomba? Or kill Peach?! It's not fair!"
>>
I like what Super Mario World did with the alternate exits.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 315x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 315x467
But you can choose not to sa e the princess.
>>
What would you even do with a whole kingdom?

I'd rather just kidnap Peach.
>>
>>336310348
Eat them probably. Mario does like his mushrooms.
>>
>>336308389
What kind of game do you think you're playing? Is this a parody of a Kotaku article or something?

If you want choices, you can choose to play something other than Mario.
>>
Why can't you play as Peach and take the BKC (Big Koopa Cock)
>>
>>336308389
go play a fucking wrpg if you want shitty choices fagot
>>
>>336308389
Bowser would be a shitty ruler though. He's pigheaded and even treats his own minions like shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.