[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>keep hearing about how bloodborne is GOAT >buy a ps4 just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
>keep hearing about how bloodborne is GOAT
>buy a ps4 just to try bloodborne
>beat the first boss on first try
>beat the second boss on third try
>3 hours in
When does it become hard to play?
>>
>>336306263
Towards the end of the DLC.
>>
>>336306338
Jesus Christ
>>
Is that the only thing that makes these games good for you? You must not enjoy them very much then
>>
>>336307504
Maybe OP enjoys challenge, and just finds bloodborne lacking.
>>
Are you even enjoying the game? Isn't that the most important thing usually? Why do you let /v/ dictate your purchases?
>>
>>336307504
>series marketed solely on the fact that you die a lot due to artificial difficulty
>DO U EXPECT LE DIFFICULTY XDD

Kill yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_o2gaqjV2T81tt3wuco3_1280.jpg (303 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2gaqjV2T81tt3wuco3_1280.jpg
303 KB, 1280x905
>>336306263
You found Gascoine easy? You'll probably not have much of a problem with they game.

But I mean, I didn't find it super hard and its still my favorite game currently, im a huge sucker for a t m o s p h e r e though
>>
>>336307764
Do people really play these just to make some kind of a point how hardcore they are. Why don't you just play something you think is fun
>>
>>336307791
I know a lot of people had trouble with Ebrietas but I got her on my second try. The fact that bosses have weak spots made BB much easier than the Souls games imo.
>>
File: 1451171368558.jpg (265 KB, 915x1077) Image search: [Google]
1451171368558.jpg
265 KB, 915x1077
>>336308236
yeah it really depends on how aggressive you are and your weapon. My first time against her I was using a cane I think and was very stand offish and defensive, so it took me forever and she just destroyed me in the second stage. On another character I used the Tonitrus and she can't stand lighting damage.

Something about that fight is so sad to me. She dosn't engage unless you attack her and the game dosn't give you any reason to do so unless you want to go into the dungeons, yet the completionist in me makes me want to always fight her. The music is so somber and I get the feeling she really was just sad and lonely.

Ludwig is a pretty great emotional fight too, but he initiates and clearly needs to be put down/put out of his misery.

Fuck I love that game. Dark Souls 3 is fun but atmosphere and story wise it feels like such a let down to me.
>>
>>336307791
Gascoine is legitimately easy.

He's probably the second or third easiest boss in the game.
>>
>>336310031
This. He's only hard because he's the first boss with real mobility and a very aggressive second phase. Otherwise his parry windows are very large and he's pretty easy to dodge.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.