[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Overwatch supposed to be hard? Because I'm getting 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: print_mccree.jpg (2 MB, 3484x4081) Image search: [Google]
print_mccree.jpg
2 MB, 3484x4081
Is Overwatch supposed to be hard? Because I'm getting 30 kills every round with McCree.
>>
>>336298617
Good job! No one said it was. Good bait man.
>>
McCree is pretty nuts. the fact that his little roll reloads his ammo makes the hammer fan fucking retarded. you can drop anyone without armor easy
>>
>>336298617
Only losers play McCree
>>
>>336298685
/v/ said this was a more competitive version of TF2.
>>
>>336298846
>"super special beta" that only literal retards who pre-purchased a game with no previous knowledge of it get to play in
>surprised a normal player does well
>>
>>336298846
So is tic tac to
>>
>>336298617
McCree is like the most casual character

flashbang, fan, repeat
>>
File: Fucking lose.jpg (138 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
Fucking lose.jpg
138 KB, 500x321
>he fucking fell for the shilling
Literally everyone who got in before said it was a casual as shit shooter deigned for moabbabys that loses all appeal after the first hour not to mention how blizzard has literally never made a fps before let alone a good game after star craft 2.
I seriously hope you at least canceled you pre-order after getting the code or at least took one from one of the threads giving them away.
>>
>>336299871
Yeah, except actually nobody said this.
>>
>>336298846
>Blizzard games
>competitive

TIP TOP KEK
>>
>>336298617
Congrats you're good at a game where you're expected to die.

Play with people of your level and maybe you'll find fun in it or maybe the game isn't for you.

But goddamn that is impressive 30 kills every round? Or is that just "assist" kills. The game counts every person you assist in killing as a kill.
>>
>>336298846
Well i'm now telling you to go fuck yourself
-The /v/ hivemind
>>
>>336298846
noone has said that. We've been saying it's like a MORE casual tf2
>>
>>336298617
McCree is gud
>>
>>336298617
90% of people with ovewatch beta are youtubers, and we all know they're shit at games
>>
>>336302238
90% of people with overwatch beta are now regular schmucks because open beta just started
>>
>>336302439
just preorderfags
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.