[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone hate this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Why does everyone hate this game?
>>
Because it's the polar opposite of Wind Waker.
>>
File: Butt.png (281 KB, 545x921) Image search: [Google]
Butt.png
281 KB, 545x921
I don't.
>>
>>336298204

They don't. It's the second most popular Zelda (behind OoT obviously).
>>
>>336298204
Personally, the wolf parts were boring
Being a wolf was fun but the stuff they made you do was a total chore.
The artstyle was just a little boring, not fully commited to anything but not adaptable like OOT
Also the items sucked
You got the hookshot twice, and a weird gear that's very situational
>>
Pretty much every single boss is so piss easy it's laughable. They're just pretty to look at.
>>
>>336298982
Twilight princess is the Zelda game I played the most has a kid so it has huge nostalgia value to me. I have recently been playing the HD version and it is the first game I can play for more than an hour since I played mother three two years ago. It was news to me that people like the shit on it.
>>
Long startup
awful wolf segments
character models were wonky as shit
Very, very easy dungeons
Have fun never using those cool-ass items
>>
Too unoriginal.
>>
Furry garbage
>>
Never provided any challenge, and it was basically a carbon copy of Ocarina of Time (which was a carbon copy of A Link to the Past) with only dumb gimmicks to give it any variation.

Fuck it.
>>
Intro is too long and boring. Then the first half of real gameplay has some of the best dungeons in Zelda. Then after that it kind of goes downhill and gives you too many items with no real usage outside of the first 10 mins you have it.
>>
>>336298204
I don't, it's my third favorite in the series.
>>
>>336299335
Man, getting that spinning top item then having that boss fight was so great, but you almost never use it again.

I'm still disappointed.
>>
>>336298204
>Video games are meant to be fun
>This video game isn't fun
Gee, I'm stumped.
>>
>>336298204
They don't. Everyone hates Skyward Sword right now. Until the next main Zelda comes out, then everyone will hate that and praise Skyward Sword.
>>
>>336298204
I love it, especially the wolf segments.
The sick-ass undead spirit warrior was such a cool way of learning new moves.
>>
>>336299579
>Then after that it kind of goes downhill

Nigga, what? Both the pacing and the dungeons get way better in the second half of the game.
>>
>>336298204
They're idiots.
>>
>>336299995
I hated City in the Sky and the Twilight Palace back in the day. I'm about to get to them in HD though, so I might change my mind.
>>
>>336300435
City in the Sky is kind of a "love it or hate it" dungeon. You either like being Spider-Link, or the constant waiting kills it for you.

Both Twilight Palace and Hyrule Castle never really felt like full-fledged dungeons to me, although that may just be because they're even more linear than the rest of the temples in the game.
>>
>>336299262
>People who were kids when TP came out can now post on 4chan
I really need to get out of here already.
>>
>>336301202
>tfw I was 10 when it released
Shit's old pham
>>
>>336299068
That's a real fun spoof you wrote there
>>
>>336299839
>muh zelda cycle

Doesn't work that way, retard. Just because we hate SS more doesn't magically mean we're gonna start liking TP any more than previously. At best SS's awfulness might make us appreciate TP's strengths more but that's about it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.