[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dull shallow combat >Story has nothing to do with digital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 250x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 250x275
>Dull shallow combat
>Story has nothing to do with digital world
>Have to dedigivolve that digimon you spent 20 hours grinding if you want a mega.
>Retarded digivolutions like BlueMeramon -> Darkdramon?

I'm a digimon fan and this game is trash.
>>
I enjoyed it, It was nice to relax and grind for hours.
>>
>>336294529
well yeah its average but i still like this crappy game but i wish people didnt praise this game as better than pokemon
>>
>>336294529
There's way too much talking and the dungeons are unimaginative. I enjoy the combat and digievolution methods, I just wish playing it was more fun.
>>
>>336294529
You've also got shit taste, so your opinion is irrelevant.

The is THE best Digimon Story game.
>>
>>336294812
>The is THE best Digimon Story game.

The rest must be pig trash if this is the high point.
>>
I was okay with the game until I learned I had to dedigivolve my 60 deviwomon back to a 1 blackgatomon if I wanted waifumon...
>>
>>336296482
It doesn't take that long to grind back those levels.
>>
File: 4325423.gif (335 KB, 400x488) Image search: [Google]
4325423.gif
335 KB, 400x488
>mfw great challenges
>>
Exploited the Hagurumon quest to grind for hours on end

Exploited the farm by saving one minute before item creation and hard resetting the game if I didn't win the Tactician USB

After equipping nine Tactician USBs on three Platinum Sukamon, I grinded until I unlocked every Mega I could

Leveled every Mega to 99, then curbstomped the arena at that level

Went back to playing the normal game, fetch quests and Japanese mythology...
>>
DID THEY ANNOUNCE NEXT ORDER YET? MY PS4 NEEDS GAMES
>>
>>336295384
They really are, aint shitting you.
This is the best digimon game which is pretty mediocre.
>>
>>336295384
Now you understand! This game is surprisingly not shit for once.
>>
File: digimon.jpg (17 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
digimon.jpg
17 KB, 400x266
Reminder, this is the original digimon video game
>>
>Retarded digivolutions like BlueMeramon -> Darkdramon?
This is your first Digimon. It has to be. These goofy digivolutions have always been around.
>>
Is the game good?
I was considering getting it soon. I don't mind grinding
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.