[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rocket League
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images-1.jpg (7 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
7 KB, 150x150
How do you convince your roommate that he needs to stop using ball cam cause it fucks up his shots and saves?
>>
my parents dont play rocket league
>>
If he can't notice himself missing the ball each time then there might be no helping him.
>>
>>336292203
Turn ball cam off for dribbling but that's it. I've got 400 hours into the game and I just got used to ball cams fuckery.
>>
Only use ball cam to find the fucking ball when it's behind you.
>>
You convince him to play a better game instead.
>>
>>336292376
This
>>
>>336292203
>it fucks up his shots and saves
Lel, I noticed I've been fucking up shots recently, I'll try that. Cheers, anon.
>>
Tell the fucker to set the cam distance to 210~230. That way he won't need that shit.
>>
>>336292458
You just convinced me that you are a faggot
>>
>>336292286
Is this you?
>>
Is Hoops mode just shit or am I just shit?
>>
>>336292863

coonhoops is a fun mode you're probably shit dude
>>
>>336292863
I liked Hoops as much as the original mode and thanks to it i can properly do aerials
>>
>>336292863

Your probably white
>>
>>336293263
>Whitey can't jump ;_;
>>
>>336292349
He is saying he tries to anticipate the ball. It may be too late.
>>
You should tell him to get fucking good
>>
>>336292863

hoops is fun shit

I hope all this practice I'm getting at trying to hit aerials will translate to the normal mode whenever I feel like going back
>>
>>336292203
I only ever turn it off to get boost.

My aerials and shit are fine after 250 hours.

Dunno how he's fucktarded.
>>
>>336295404
It does, believe me.

The goals i've done after Hoops. And wall driving too
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.