[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would buy a Wii U right now if Fatal Frame Maiden of Blackwater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
I would buy a Wii U right now if Fatal Frame Maiden of Blackwater got a physical release for North America. This pisses me off so bad, I got all the other fatal frame titles. Even bought the wii import, and stuck a burned CD with the translated version in a sleeve next to the offical disc in the box. This game also was the best use of the fucking gamepad. Talk about making terrible decisions. Seriously what the fuck Nintendo. Get your shit straight. You cant even fully download it on some Wii U models the hard drive is too small.
>>
>americucks
>>
>>336287872

I wasnt expecting to see it in english at all. I'd rather have it digitally available than not at all.
>>
The emulator is already running Zelda WW at 60FPS on good PCs with minimal shadow glitches.
Wait a year and you'll play the uncensored version in 1080p.
>>
Im only really interested in playing

-Fatal Frame
-Bayo2
-Hyrule Warriors
-W101

Lets say I wait till the NX is out. Probably enough confirmation that itll never see the light of day. Would it be feasable to buy a PAL WII U with those pal games i mentioned above? Or would the online service give me shit when i try and update?
>>
>>336287872
I played the demo. The game looks nice but is pretty boring. It also fails completely at being scary.
>>
File: Lai9Q.jpg (78 KB, 800x583) Image search: [Google]
Lai9Q.jpg
78 KB, 800x583
>>336288405
I dunno man im pretty chicken shit at playing horror games and thats why i love em. Some people are just jaded
>>
>>336287872
Nintendo don't care about what you want thus the region locking and unconfident digital only releases, better off with Playstation
>>
>>336287872
Same here OP. I already have a WiiU and i like it alot. But im still pissed about no retail release. Theres absolutley so fucking reason for it.
>>
>>336287872
The game was shit brah. Even the lingerie DLC could not save it from being shit.
>>
>>336287872
>backtracking: the game
>>
>>336288621
I just got done marathoning Fatal Frame 1-4. All you do is backtrack, the whole game the whole series. This shouldnt be anything new. Find a new area, have to go through two or three older ones again to get the next 'key'
>>
>>336287872
Just learn Japanese and import
>>
>>336289089
are there any drawbacks to buying a PAL Wii U? thatd be a lot smarter than buying a foreign language wii u.
>>
File: 4d7.png (117 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
4d7.png
117 KB, 268x265
>>336289089
>learning japanese then buying and importing a system just for 1 game.
Nigger are you crazy?
>>
>>336289213
Well u can't play JP games on it I thought

>>336289293
Shit nigga this isn't the only Japanese game with a localized script
>>
>>336288563
>That chart
I'm a 3. I love horror stories in general and it's sad that I haven't seen a horror movie that scared me in years but games still manage to give me shivers or even more.
>>
>>336288106
Same here. I don't understand Nintendo's aversion to the series, though. I guess they just don't think it will make any real money over here.
>>
>>336288621
Was this your first time playing a survival horror or something?
>>
>>336288563
I'm between a 4 and 5. P.T had me at a constant 5
>>
>>336290219
are you fucking serious, this game does it ad nauseum
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.