[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do graphics fags go into full damage control and defend 30fps?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1462090610014.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1462090610014.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
60fps should be an industry standard.
Uncharted PS4 60fps
Uncharted 2 PS4 60fps
Uncharted 3 PS4 60fps
Uncharted 4 Campaign 30fps
Uncharted 4 Multiplayer 60fps

Fuck you Naughty Dog
>>
>>336263762
Yeah they made a sacrifice and it should be acknowledged truthfully, you're right.

It's not that big of a deal if you still plan on enjoying the game anyway. So I don't get why anyone would be buttblasted over it being mentioned.
>>
>>336263918
So sacrifice some pretty water or smoke instead. Like I said, 60 fps should be an industry standard. We should want games that play better. Not games that play exactly the same as last gen but with shinier paint.

Draw distance, physics and fps should be a priority over pretty shit.
>>
>>336264380
Yes, let me put Draw distance, physics and fps in the "All developers around the world should prioritize the following or kill themselves" list.
>>
I know it's crazy, but it's almost like graphics are a a bigger selling point than performance with the mainstream audience.

30 fps has been one of the standards with this industry since forever, why are you so autistic with this now?

Uncharted 1-3 were 30fps on PS3 and people still enjoyed them, I don't see why you would whine with Uncharted 4 they also made sure the MP will be smoother (which is where it only really matters). I don't plan to get this game since I don't have a PS4 yet but holy shit you've been eating too much memes if you think it will be unplayable.
>>
Because they are sonyggers
>>
movies aren't shot in 60fps, so why should uncharted be 60fps?
>>
>>336263762
Not a graphicfag but I just don't have time to give a shit about trivial things.

I want to get off of work and just play a game and know that at the very least my console will work and run a game every I turn on my console.

I would build a pc but I'm retarded when it comes to legos. Also don't have the time.
>>
>>336264857
>>336264859
>>336265059
>>336265323
That Batman
https://youtu.be/OKMP9spyvxo#t= 34s
>>
>>336266783
Can't refute this eh?
>>
Why don't we get a middle ground?
30fps gameplay
60fps cut scenes?
>>
>>336266783
I don't understand people who say they can't see the difference. They're either blind or trolling.
>>
File: 1444229642131.jpg (30 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1444229642131.jpg
30 KB, 500x322
>>336264859
>30 fps has been one of the standards with this industry since forever
>30 fps
>standards
>since forever
>>
I'm with you OP, when MS and Sony showed their "next gen" specs it was even laughable back then, dropped consoles like a hot pocket and look now, I get my 4K 60fps games while Xbox becomes irrelevant, Sony drops a 32x, and Nintendo is doing acid in the corner
>>
>>336271214
Wow nice rebuttal, that reaction image sure told him
>>
>>336271224
But muh exclusives
Seriously though, nothing multiplat this gen I've played but Arkham and Metal Gear. Doom and Overwatch are around the corner though.

Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank and Uncharted are only on PS4.
>>
>>336271325
The industry standard used to be 60, but of course the kids on this board wouldn't know that
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.