[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spends 10 minutes looking at around a titanite shard location
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: enb.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
enb.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
>spends 10 minutes looking at around a titanite shard location
>runs past the lightning worm in Smouldering like everytime he wants to fight Old Demon King instead of activating the bonfire 10 seconds away from it

ENB general
>>
>>336249254
>please play the game perfectly and the way i want you to play it!
/v/ eceleb threads general
>>
>>336249254
He's playing it blind, you dingus.
>>
>>336250349

so was i
>>
>>336250417
congratulations anon, you should be proud of yourself for this immense achievement
>>
>>336250580

Fuck off enb and stop spending 1 hour to beat the demon king you shitter

suck my balls too kid
>>
>>336249254
fuck of is this a new epic meme every time new vid comes out? just fuck of
>>
The Smouldering Lakes area is pretty weak.
It's obviously made to be that you are supposed to drop down from the hole in the middle and fight your way to the bonfire, which should be at the end near the boss, not the beginning.
But running through the worm is easier than exploring the lake with arrows raining down, so people do it wrong way.
>>
Souls is

D E A D
E
A
D
>>
>>336249254
I honestly didnt notice the Demon Ruins bonfire until after i beat ODK, but i killed the worm before beating him.
>>
The fuck is the point of these threads, that upset someone missed something or didn't do things you want in a video game the way you want?

itt autism!?
>>
>>336250823
There was another way to do the area? The worm was insanely easy to bypass and consequently cheese with the balista.
>>
>>336251214
If you explore the lake area there is a floor that can be broken by the ballsta and it leads to a cavern that seemed to be completely unnecessary and random until I figured out that it was an alternative, and intended, entrance.

Also, I've never managed to cheese the worm with the ballista, considering that the arrows go though it and are pain to dodge. Easier to just disable the shit and then kill worm on your own.
>>
>>336249254
(you)
>>
>>336249254
>spends half the video in firelink
>>
I liked his DaS 1 playtrhough better where it was edited down. Raw let's plays are shit
>>
>>336251423
I guess they thought the player would see the worm and just run the other way. It worked adversely for me, I saw the giant crabs to the right and decided that the worm couldn't be as bad.
>>
>>336251139
It's pretty stupid really. I mean i get the frustration but its no different from watching someone do a puzzle you already know the answer to.
>>
File: 1436557295558.jpg (51 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
1436557295558.jpg
51 KB, 359x305
>>336249254
>missed the cave with Horace in it
>watching ENB get tilted by the worm and balista
>finally finds the demon ruins bonfire after several salty run-backs
>mfw
>>
>>336251662
>saw the crabs and decided the worm couldn't be as bad
this, fuck those things. I would take fighting 5 crabs at once over those damn crocodoggles at the aldritch turn in though. I had to cheese them by pulling one at a time with a bow and using plunging attacks from the ladder
>>
>>336249254
He almost went DSP for a sec
>>
>>336252138
>>336251983

He really had few dsp moments

"wooow how did that hit me? like really? how?"

based enb
>>
>>336249254
>guy plays the game blind
>still expect him to find everything and notice every secret
>>
>>336252006
Never go worm unless you want to squirm. Always go crab, it's never as bad.
>>
>watching people playing videogames
>DISCUSSING the actions of people you don't know while playing videogames

You can't have much going on in your lives.
Also if you think someone is playing Dark Souls "wrong" for missing something or being unaware of some wiki bullshit then god damn that's genuine autism right there.
>>
I played DaS3 blind and got every pyromancy, sorcery, and miracle on my first playthrough desu

ama me anything
>>
>>336249254
Nobody wants to talk about your faggy e-celeb.
Fuck off.
>>
>>336252748

thanks for bumping the thread

i mean it
>>
>>336252748
you are faggy
>>
>>336252748
>hurr what is sage?
Kill yourself too newshit
>>
So are you gonna make a thread for every episode now? We've had one the previous 2 days at least of you complaining about how some guy plays a videogame.

Or are you "subtly" trying to shill his videos? I'm fine with that I guess.
>>
>>336252926
meant for >>336252850
>>
>hugs the Old Demon King's crotch
>complains about camera bugging the shit out of him and the ring of fire hitting him
>>
>fog gate
>no bonfire near
>alternative path
>wow I wonder where I should go first

As much as I like watching him he is really tunnel visioned sometimes.
>>
>guy plays game blind
>people who have played through the game 20 times complain about him missing things
>>
>>336253563

He saw that cave where Horace is in, but he didn't go in. Why?

>>336254063

There's playing blind, as in without foreknowledge about the game, and playing blindly, as in literally blind and not paying attention to your surroundings.
>>
>>336250678
:^)
>>
I started watching ENB before AotA came out and I used to fucking love his channel. All those DaS1 videos with the Windmills soundtracks comfy as fuck. His DeS vids were brilliant and informative and he clearly loved those 2 games.

He was obviously sick of DaS2 before he even put a video out, same with Bloodborne. Working on the guides fucked the games for him and he knows it. His DaS3 playthrough so far is just annoying and salty as fuck.

Otherwise you just get series that don't go anywhere after about 3 episodes. I love Marcus but he's so obviously a flake he should just kill the channel.
>>
I used to watch his videos but when bloodborne came out he sounded really stressed and i couldn't keep watching. I heard his wife had a miscarriage and if hes in japan work is probably killing him.
>>
>Starts complaining the run to Old Demon King is bad

I thought ENB was suppose to be a souls autist?

Why is he playing like a speedrunner and rushing the boss instead of looking around an area first?

Better than Spy at least.
>>
>>336254375

>I heard his wife had a miscarriage and if hes in japan work is probably killing him.

Miscarriages. As in plural.

It's also one of the reasons why there was never an LP of him doing Old Hunters.
>>
>>336254403

>Better than Spy at least.

Let me get the tea-set ready, unsheathe the katana and put on the fedora.
>>
>>336254162
>He saw that cave where Horace is in, but he didn't go in. Why?
We'll never know. He is going to blitzkrieg Irithyll now.
>>
File: 1461871569350.jpg (40 KB, 519x509) Image search: [Google]
1461871569350.jpg
40 KB, 519x509
If it's any consolation OP, I only found this area on my second playthrough at the very end when I decided to go pick up the rest of the Estus Shards.
>>
>>336254485
He has already said that the miscarriages aren't the reason for not doing Old Hunters.
He was just super exhausted with Bloodborne after his LP and has no motivation to do it for a while, until at least after DS3, probably after DeS/DaS2.
>>
>>336254575
Don't get me started on Spy
>>
>>336254228
You do realize that this is his first blind playthrough on the channel? Rest of the series were after countless playthroughs. From the dark is probably the most anally retentive DS run in existence.
He'll eventually make a proper DS3 series and nobody would even remember this one existed. People are easily manipulated.
>>
>>336254932
Did you read my post? His content had been nose diving since DaS2
>>
Vaati is helping Criken coop and its actually pretty funny. It's also cut down to 8 minute videos so all the fat is cut.
I used to really dislike Vaati but seeing him goof around and not be so up his own ass with the lore stuff has made me warm up to him
>>
>>336255039
BB playthrough was decent.
Didn't watch DS2 because I don't care about the game.
Working on the guides would obviously make you sick of the games but it doesn't mean he's incapable of making decent content again.

The dragon's crown run was fine too.
Witcher 3 was a disaster but I don't know what the fuck was he thinking even trying to make a series on a 100+ hour game (took me 200 with expansion), especially with his playstyle.
>>
>>336255563

>Witcher 3

He kept reading every sign post and every single notice in the game and kept examining everything to the smallest of details.

The shit would have needed 500 videos by the time he was done.
>>
>>336255563
I dunno man, you listen to the DaS stuff and he is full of joy. I don't think he gives a shit about the series anymore.
>>
>>336255992

you can tell by the first 2 vids that the cheap rehashes annoy him and he's got a point.
>>
>>336256129
Until the rehash is Anor Londo, then it's probably fine.

But seriously though, isn't every souls game has the same npc archetypes? This was never a problem before.
It's like complaining they rehash the GMS every game.
Not to mention he'll probably miss all the questlines anyway on first run because it's nearly impossible without a guide.
>>
>>336249254
Stop with these shit threads. It's a blind run, any non-autist rational human being would expect someone to make mistakes on their first playthrough.
>>
>>336256743

if you want to bump the thread you can just say it, no need to pretend to hate ENB to stir some emotions
>>
>>336256540
The archetypes are fine, it's the two NPCs lifted directly from 1 and 2 that are a bit jarring.
>>
>>336256919
>I can't read

wew lad
>>
>>336255428

Yeah, people who say he's pretentious need to watch him make fun of his own theories in the first video.
>>
>>336255428
>>336256997
Fuck off Vaati
>>
>>336255428
I really like it too and i don't watch his lore videos at all. But people will hate it anyway. I doubt they'll make a full playthrough though
They did the same with DS2, but only for 3-4 videos
>>
>>336249254
he might be a fuck up. but he's nowhere nearly retarded as you for making these stupid fucking threads every time a video goes up. or do you actually like him or something?
>>
>>336257108
I bet you watch the TBFP LP
>>
>>336256959
Which ones?
Siegward? Isn't he actually somewhat capable and helpful this time instead of being completely useless?
Who's the other one? Hawkwood? Because all the others even though they look the same, turn out different as you progress through their quests.
>>
>>336256959

What NPC is directly lifted beyond Andre?
>>
>>336257306
Andre and the Shrine Handmaiden are both actual NPCs from 1 and 2 respectively
>>
>>336257141
People HERE will hate it maybe. The videos themselves are doing fine.
>>
>>336257241
I'm afraid i'm not in to giving myself a brain aneurysm, so no I don't.
>>
I'M EDWAD.
>>
>>336249254
I completely understand that it's a blind playthrough and he's going to miss some things (I missed completely obvious shit too) but can he NOT spend half the time doing absolutely fuckall in these episodes? In the last video, fucking 75% of it was in Firelink and other videos he's just standing around looking at shit for 5 minutes again doing fuckall. I seriously can't watch it.
>>
>>336257507

The Shrine Handmaiden isn't. She's similar to the old fire keepers, but they had names and there's no indication that she's any of them.
>>
>>336257507
No, the handmaid isn't from 2, she's just similar.
>>
Who is END and why is it not VAATI?
>>
I enjoy how ENB accurately predicts the upcoming areas just based on the lore they give him considering he has zero prior knowledge.
>>
>>336257674
If that stuff is bothering you (I kinda understand) tweet him with it. He's disabled direct tweets from a lot of people but if someone he knows sees people say it enough times they'll probably mention it to him.
>>
Anyone else think ENB's accent is weird? He doesn't round his "o"s sometimes. He just lets the word fall out of his mouth, it sounds retarded
>>
>>336250678
ENB seems too sensitive for 4chan. Like, things would genuinely upset him on here. But he doesn't seem like a ledditor either.
>>
>>336257912
VAATI will be a new stat in Dark Souls 5. Every 20 VAATI you get more lore from items
>>
So is this faggot the new shitty hot e-celeb on /v/
>>
>>336254931
*Sips tea, and teleports behind you
Nothing personal, kid, It's from Harney and Sons
>>
>>336257763
You're going to go so far to say it isn't a direct reference to 2?
>>
>>336254403
How is Spy's playthrough? Is he just constantly spamming alluring skulls like he did for DaS2?
>>
>>336257957
Well, he played the games for thousands of hours and actually knows his shit, Vaati probably doesn't remember anything if you would aks him shit about the lore
>>
>>336257507
Shrine maiden is obviously the Maiden in black.

DS3 on the whole is like an improved DeS with BB level continuity. Doesn't feel quite as interconnected like DS1 though but the progression is still good and feels natural unlike DS2.

We even have Tower of Latria 2.0 and valley of blightown 3
>>
>>336254902

Fucking kek.

Forgot

>MUH FAMILY MUH FAMILY
>MUH DAUGHTER

Fucking idiot.

>moves from Japan back to America

Probably not enough niggers to fuck his wife in Japan while he watches and jerks off.
>>
>>336250915
Wasn't that an awesome click bait title guyzzz?? Lol huhuhu
>>
>>336258189
Out of curiosity, since he clearly makes you so angry, why do you know so much about/watch him?
>>
>>336255563
I liked his Witcher 3 run, and I REALLY hoped he got to farther with the Barron.

Though, the aborted baby may be too much for him, as his wife miscarried relatively recently when he was playing that
>>
>>336258182
>We even have Tower of Latria 2.0 and valley of blightown 3

Those levels are ass compared to the OGs.
>>
>>336258163
Worse than ENB, better than SBFP.

Spy is just super salty about everything, it's like he is trying to push the 'Dark Souls 1 is best, everything else is shit' agenda.
>>
>>336254902
>>336258189
Did his wife have a miscarriage or something?
>>
>>336258182
>imrpoved DeS
How?
The gameplay is better, but the level design just tries to hard to be DS1 or DeS and fails and the Firekeeper is just copy paste Maiden in Black, but way worse
>>
>>336258182
Are you thinking of The Firekeeper? The Shrine Handmaiden is the red lady in the chair that looks and sounds like the crones from DaS2
>>
>>336258161
She's a reference, but she's not lifted directly, which is what this conversation originally called her.

Especially since, she's honestly kind of nice, unlike the retired firekeepers.
>>
>>336249254
It was really painful when he went back across the bridge in Carthas, acknowledged that there was a path you drop down to, but didn't see the path leading to the side up to Anri.
>>
>>336258163
Shits on everything, shits on every throwback and reference, cheeses every boss and enemy and complains all the time because he can't equip STR weapon cause he's one DEX short and doesn't want to level it up because gotta min max in my first blind run
>>
>>336258418

Two of them.
>>
>>336258351

I don't hate him, I hate people having a family and being happy.

>>336258418

Something, it triggers him to play Bloodborne apparently.
>>
the fact that he's worked out ithiryl is anor londo without even stepping on the bridge is pretty cool

also surprised he didn't notice the fires in farron keep were still lit even though he's extinguished them
>>
>>336258604
Spy's DaS2 run was so fucking bad. Witching Urns Witching Urns fedoras and tea snacks.
>>
>>336254902
Fuck you
>>
>complaining that hes missing anything in a blind playthrough
Yeah he should know the are 100% on his first run like a true git gudder.

>inb4 b-but its so obvious and i didn't miss it!
Good for you. Everybody is different and ENB has to divide his attention into commenting as well. Your awareness isn't as sharp when you're actually playing the game as you are watching a video. Don't watch a blind run if things like this bother you, plain and simple.
>>
>>336258026
And with ENB stat your character will be unable to move until you examine the environment and write a 5 page essay on what From is trying to tell you.
The more points in ENB you have the longer it needs to be.
>>
>>336258627
>Something, it triggers him to play Bloodborne apparently.

Well, that is one of the things the title refers to.
>>
>>336249254
I'm suprised you made it that far into his videos. I can't watch someone who isn't even interested in what he is playing
>>
>>336258403
>it's like he is trying to push the 'Dark Souls 1 is best, everything else is shit' agenda

facts aren't agendas
>>
I hope he goes back after everything and picks up all the stuff he missed
>>
>>336258821
>I can't watch someone who isn't even interested in what he is playing
ENB is a lot of things but 'uninterested' is not one of them.
>>
>>336258004
considering he admits to being a neogaf person I wouldn't be surprised if he burst into treats if he ever saw this place

also his blind playthrough is physically painful, i had to stop watching. It's remarkable how all of his souls experience and skills just completely evaporated.
>>
File: kyouko_hinami_26.jpg (56 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
kyouko_hinami_26.jpg
56 KB, 500x625
Anyone placing bets on how long this Let's Play is going to be? I'm betting at least 50-60 videos. I can't imagine how many times he is going to get destroyed by the Pontiff, Dancer, Champion, Dragon Armor, Princes. I think he'll find the secret area but I'm not 100% on that.

MORE IMPORTANTLY DOES ANYONE HAVE A SINGLE PICTURE OF HIS NIPPON WIFE
>>
>>336258901

He's all but confirmed there are going to be multiple playthroughs, and probably a From the Dark style playthrough eventually.
>>
>>336258453
Fuck me I was.
Yeah that's right she is straight from 2. But she at least somehow makes sense because it's implied they were firekeepers once. Andre has no excuse being there though.
>>
>>336259000
>I can't imagine how many times he is going to get destroyed by the Pontiff, Dancer, Champion, Dragon Armor, Princes.

Oh, I'm sure he'll start fast-forwarding retries.
>>
I'm amazed he didn't care to look at the "pillars" in the ODK bossfight. He didn't even notice Capra, Tauros and Asylum Demon
>>
>>336252247
between this and no-show Heysel DaS3 probably isn't his favorite of the bunch so far
>>
>>336259081
>Andre has no excuse being there though.

Well, he's not actually there.
>>
>>336258901
I hope he does the Old Hunters playthrough eventually. I'd also like to see him do the DS2 dlc but I don't think that will happen because miyazaki-sama didn't work on it therefore marcus hates it.
>>
I'm quite enjoying his playthrough. Blind runs are the best, it's boring when the guy knows everything already.
>>
>>336250823
Fuck now that you mention it that was probably how it was intended
They dropped the ball so fucking hard with the worm though. They should have made it actual threat and make it lead it to you to the hole in the middle.
I was really hoping that when you get to the ballista you get to pin the worm down and then fight him "properly" as a miniboss/boss
>>
>>336259129
Because he literally didn't give a shit about the area. You can tell that he just wants to get to Anor Londo already to dicksuck all the throwbacks even more
>>
>>336254228
He is a flake but now this his job. Which is ridiculous because his blind DaS3 series won't be done until the end of fucking June at this rate. By the time he's put out any quality content that people might want to see the game is going to be dead.

I mean, really, who still watches his blind playthrough when you yourself have probably already beaten the game twice already? It's not like Marcus is an interesting or charismatic person. He made his fame off of game knowledge and without it his videos are so bad.
>>
>>336259129
I wonder if he did and didn't say anything. I mean they are just mounds of demons, with dead Capra all over. You'd have to be blind to miss all that
>>
>>336259081

Except she isn't straight from 2. She would be if she said her name was Strowen or Morrel or Griant, but as it stands she's just a character with similarities to them that pretty much just extends to also being an old lady in a place associated with fire keepers. She even has a possible tie to Lothric that has nothing to do with the retired fire keepers.
>>
It would actually be pretty entertaining if he bothered to cut the fucking fat in the episodes.
I don't need to see some motherfucker contemplating life for 45 min in Firelink or staring at a titanite shard and wondering what it all means.
>>
>>336259238
?

Are you confusing him with Spy? I never heard him say anything like that.

Seeing him trying to piece together some of the lore without having done the DLCs will be kinda interesting, though.
>>
File: 1449897146761.jpg (64 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1449897146761.jpg
64 KB, 560x560
>all these people complaining about him missing stuff
>when they most likely played online with notes everywhere
>>
>>336258927
This
I didn't expect a great playthrough at all, but considering he played the souls games for 10k+ hours i'd at least expect him to be somewhat good at the games and not have tunnel vision all the time. Instead he looks around with the binoculars 50% of the time
>>
File: happy bird face.gif (292 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
happy bird face.gif
292 KB, 1280x720
>>336249254
>Getting mad at someone who plays the game blind for not knowing everything about it in advance
Retarded OP general.
>>
>>336253501
I think Old Demon King was cool boss like that, he looks like easy as fuck standard big Souls boss but then he has the AoEs, pretty good range and the magic shit in the second phase.
Simple as hell once you figure it out but it felt like it was made to fuck over people too familiar with souls
>>
>>336259000
I'd say about 50. He's at 23 and he's near the half point already.
I don't think he'll have much trouble with pontiff or dancer. He's pretty good at dodging stuff.
Dragon armor and Princes aren't that hard at all. I really doubt he'll find Untended graves. Archdragon is more likely because the gesture stands out too much.
>>
>>336259362

That's honestly a possibility. His reactions to everything have been disappointing so far, he didn't bother to even talk about possible lore implications of a bunch of dead fire keepers locked up in a tower and he probably would have glossed over the implications of a bunch of dead demons and the demons having a fucking monarchy if he even did take notice.
>>
>>336258003
he's southern
>>
>>336259468
I didn't and the only area i missed was Archdragon Peak. All you have to do to find every area is looks around a bit, check for exits in every elevator and always backtrack when you have multiple paths
>>
>>336259215
Explain.
>>
>>336259468
played offline too and archdragon peak is IMPOSSIBLE to find. you have to nerd out the whole game to find this shit without any hint.
>>
>>336259606
>not knowing everything
That's not what he implied, but he ran past the huge way that leads up just to his right like 5 times
He rushes through areas so fast, yet takes a look through his binoculars to look at Anor Londo 10 minutes each video
>>
>>336259000
80+.

He has said he is going to record his NG+/NG++/etc until he has done everything.

Though he will probably give up when he finds out NG+ is shit.
>>
>>336259718

He's memeing. People came up with a dumb theory that the Untended Graves is the "true" Firelink and the Firelink we go to is an illusion, when all the evidence points to it just being Firelink in the past.
>>
>>336259631
Well he had just read about how the flame is dead and demons are going extinct. So maybe he just saw it as a visual back up to the claim. And I don't think he understands what exactly they where doing with the firekeepers
>>
File: this nigga.gif (496 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
this nigga.gif
496 KB, 500x214
>>336254902
I fucking love ENB but
>WAOWWW HYUCK HYUCK THESE GAD DANGED ARROWS SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO HIT ME, I TELL YOU HWHAT
>Doshio, watashiwa, gomensai, moshi moshi, Mitsubishi Honda.
>WOOOOOWWWW TARNATION. THIS SHIT AINT FAIR YALL
holy shit my sides
>>
>>336258163
Slow as shit and he gets salty as fuck about everything, but particularly the comments. I dropped it because there's a bajillion better LPs than his by people that aren't constantly whining.
>>
File: 1406040454531.gif (2 MB, 300x159) Image search: [Google]
1406040454531.gif
2 MB, 300x159
>Someone is playing a Souls game blind
>They feel the need to raise their shield and walk slowly into every room. Then they stand at the entrance and rotate the camera 8 times while inspecting every pixel in the room

Traps are NOT that hard to spot.
They just want to show the viewers that they're being careful and take it way too far.
Just fucking go in. Takes 5 seconds to survey any given room for enemies or traps.
>>
>>336259487
That's what I don't understand about this playthrough. He is probably in the top 1% of people in number of hours put into souls games yet he still misses so much shit. It's baffling.

Also his sense of direction is terrible. He gets lost super easy. That's the most frustrating part. I really don't think he's focusing on the game at all because of the shit he gets confused by.
>>
>>336250823
>drop down

W-what?
I've only found the wall you can break to get a ring and then run right to the bonfire in the ruins.
It felt kinda weird to me that there was a bonfire so close to the boss too and it just seemed random. Maybe they fucked up and shouldn't have been able to go past the worm?

I was also disappointed there wasn't another boss before the ballista because disabling it felt kinda pointless but if it's supposed to be reversed then it makes sense.
>>
>>336249254
>ENB general
fuck off and die
>>
File: 4chansrealpower.gif (485 KB, 240x184) Image search: [Google]
4chansrealpower.gif
485 KB, 240x184
>>336250823
Played through the game over 5 times so far. Watched dozens of speed-runs. Watched dozens of videos. Never even knew this existed. Wat da fuk.
>>
>>336250823
And there I felt smart for killing the worm with the ballista thinking that's how they wanted me to do it.
>>
>>336259398
She actually has a bunch of weird shit going on with her. She's Sirris' grandmother (or at least, Sirris gives her a note witch calls the recipient Grandmother), she's connected to Emma, both through her appearance and that she has a High Priestess ring, she's connected to the Queen (who might be Gwynevere) through her being the only sane person in Untended Graves and being a handmaiden, she's presumably a retired firekeeper, since she resembles the ones from DaS2 and has bandages over her eyes in the same location as the firekeeper corpses have black splotches.

Definitely not someone who's just been lifted from one game to the other.
>>
File: 1421349713420.png (2 KB, 148x148) Image search: [Google]
1421349713420.png
2 KB, 148x148
What is the best currently-running Souls LP and why is it Keith Ballard's?
>>
>>336259000
>I think he'll find the secret area but I'm not 100% on that.

Already confirmed that he missed it.
>>
>>336259985
And yet he missed that pressure plate in the catacombs
>>
>>336260054
There's a part of the ground before the crabs that's made of bricks and has torches and shit. Bait a ballista shot there and you can drop down
>>
>>336252546
And you are discussing them doing it.
>>
>>336259985
>Just fucking go in. Takes 5 seconds to survey any given room for enemies or traps.
Funny you should say that because the one time he didn't go in cautiously he got fucked by a trap.
>>
>>336260210
I don't know. I don't really watch ENB for the actual game, it's more like a podcast
>>
Does anyone have photos of his asian wife? Is she hot?
>>
Watching the video now and I'm really disappointed he hasn't read the description for the Yellow Bug Pellets that he picked up in the catacombs last video.

>>336250823
>>336259275
>>336260054
>>336260164
I found that secret hole with the ballista to be fairly intuitive. Like here is this platform in the middle of the lake, why the fuck is it here? Especially since I just had killed the big worm with the ballista. I really expected that platform to crumble when I walked on it. I'm watching the video right now, too bad if he doesn't find the ruins though that was one of the parts of the game I really enjoyed. It's copypasted dungeon but finding Queelana was a big surprise.

>>336259353
>It's not like Marcus is an interesting or charismatic person
He has a pretty decent radio voice.

>>336259467
I watched his DS2 walkthrough and he isn't super enthusiastic about the game. Part of the post was just conjecture though, he wouldn't outright say he doesn't like it.
>>
>>336260240

He missed Archdragon Peak? Well great, then his talk about the firstborn earlier will amount to nothing.
>>
ENB says his internet is bad but he was supposed to have upgraded to good internet already wasn't he. What happened to that?
>>
File: 1364937381662.jpg (516 KB, 700x4352) Image search: [Google]
1364937381662.jpg
516 KB, 700x4352
>>336259985
Yeah, I feel like everyone who does that is trying way too hard to emulate this picture.
They just take the game way too seriously.
I don't rush the games either. If it's a new area I jog everywhere, go to a door entrance, look left, look right and look at the room proper and go in. Takes 5 seconds.
These dorks that walk everywhere with their shield up are just having a wank, pretending they're super pro for doing so
>>
Who the fuck is even ENB and why does he deserve an entire thread
>>
Needs to start uploading more than one video a day imo. Especially if he has to NG+ areas he missed.
>>
>>336260434
He actually says during DaS2 that people were getting on his case for liking it too much.
>>
>>336259870
The biggest evidence to support it's Firelink from the past is that if you don't talk to the shrine handmaiden, then talk to the one in dark firelink, and then talk to the one in normal firelink for the first time, she recognizes you.
>>
>>336258927
>>336258004
>>336259487
>>336259987
The loss must have really struck him badly. He lost the touch after that.
>>
>>336260664
People keep saying this, but no one has ever provided evidence.
>>
So do you think he is going to finish any of the npcs quests?
>>
>>336259631
That was weird as fuck seemed like he didn't even notice the piles of firekeepers
>>
>>336260781
Probably Anri's, rest is up in the air.
>>
>>336260781
Isn't it too late already?
>>
>>336260749

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5mHuSFRzZM

Man, it was so hard to google.
>>
The Best friends playthrough is a fucking disaster. Pat reading shit pretending he's Vaati, Woolie sitting there not knowing what the fuck is going on while Matt sits in the background trying to create memes. Pats also already fucking level 40 at the road of sacrifices. Dude will be SL120 before it's over.
>>
>>336260781
Fuck man there is no way to finish any of them blind without a fuck of luck
>>
>>336260434
Demon ruin was probably my least favorite area in the game. It's just felt boring and the only good part was the spiderfu.

I really liked Izalith with it's Angkor Wat architecture and the bitching dome even though the area wasn't remotely even remotely done.
The witches and what happened to them were also the most interesting Lord Soul to me.
>>
>>336260876

Anri is going to die to Horace, guaranteed.
>>
>>336260749
There's a video I saw a few days ago of the new dialogue. Another funny piece of dialogue is that if you kill the Giants in Cathedral of the Deep before falling for Patches's trap, he gets confused, asks where the Giants are, then gets pissy with you.
>>
>>336260781
First time?

Anri's "happy" ending, possibly. That'll be it I asume.
>>
>>336260570
the OG Dark Souls Youtuber and the only one who isn't a massive faggot

>>336260743
Haven't there been like at least 2 or 3 miscarriages? Also I think the whole community reaction to the Bloodborne guide really soured him on what he does.

>>336260781
Did you? Only one I got on my first playthrough was Leonhard which is probably the easiest.
>>
>>336260897
Level 40 at the road is not that bad
>>
>>336260897
I'm watching their playthrough to watch them fuck up. I'm watching EMB to see it done as not a fucking disaster
>>
File: 1461303627528.jpg (53 KB, 363x469) Image search: [Google]
1461303627528.jpg
53 KB, 363x469
>>336260743

>tfw we will never get anymore Bloodborne videos from him after the incident
>>
File: 1462107386807.jpg (139 KB, 860x860) Image search: [Google]
1462107386807.jpg
139 KB, 860x860
>ENB calls Anor Londo by only glancing at Irithyll once from far away
I have to admit, I'm impressed.
>>
>>336260975
She already moved on from above the Lake though, she'll be in Anor Londo now.
>>
>>336261003

It's the very beginning of the game, there's no reason you should already be SL 40.
>>
File: 1454557675796.jpg (260 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454557675796.jpg
260 KB, 1000x1000
>>336260897
>Just beat Vordt
>End the episode
>come back
>I WAS BORED SO I GRINDED 100,000 SOULS xD
>I PROMISE I HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH IM CLEARLY INTIMATELY FAMILIAR WITH THE ENTIRE GAME THUS FAR
>>
HE MISSED RUDY
>>
>>336261003
Yeah, but that's before he started grinding for no reason and when people mocked him for it he grinded even more. He did the same thing in BB for no reason,
He had no problems in BB same as in DS3 yet he leveld up like 60+ level and uses the "what else am i supposed to do" as an excuse.
Maybe he should just make a seond character or some shit
>>
>>336260965
I liked it because it was one of the few areas in the game where the lore felt important, a little nostalgia mixed in, and the excitement of exploration down into the earth. But yeah it's not a great area as a whole.
>>
Another one of these threads? Do you have a pen and paper, ready to write down whatever fuck up he does so you can make a new thread?
>>
>>336261073
ENB knows his shit. He's called several things before even seeing them.
>>
>>336261001
>reaction to the Bloodborne guide really soured him on what he does

How did they react?
>>
>>336261065
Good. It's a shit game.
>>
>>336258149
Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>336261303
Of course he does
>>
>>336260897
I watched the first 10 minutes and then started skipping to boss fights. And the item description shit is too enbarrasing, he reads them acts excited and forgets about it 3 seconds later. I can already tell you that as soon as the LP cought up with ENBs latest podcast suddenly Pat will hate on it
>>
>>336261065
>incident
what incident? God how much did I miss?
>>
>>336261336
Sure thing.
>>
>>336259870
>>336260664
>Untended graves is the past
That's what I understood from the way Ludleth was speaking about it when you show him the eyes but then people counteracted me with the lore on the broken sword coil that said "Fragment of the coiled sword of a bonfire which served its purpose long ago." which implied it was the future.
It doesn't even have to be the same sword you put there.
>>
>>336261336
And DS3 is good?
DS3 is pretty much just Dark Souls Greatest Hits Edition feat. too many references, your favorite NPCs and wannabe areas from older games
>>
>>336261597
Good. That's what I wanted.
>>
>>336261597

Epic memes anon. I especially like the part where you try to pull the bullshit of "your favorite NPCs" when in this very thread it was pointed out that Andre is the only returning NPC you meet.
>>
File: gain.jpg (322 KB, 625x790) Image search: [Google]
gain.jpg
322 KB, 625x790
>>336261065
>He can no longer play Bloodborne, as all those painfull memories will resurface, as he reaches that certain point in the game. The point which he was playing, when his wife called his name in agony. In agony as she was scooping their unborn child of the mattress.
>>
>>336261597
>This fucking meme again

Epic.
>>
>>336261335
He had said there would be information no one knew, but by the time it came out the community had pretty much figured out everything. I think the only information in the guide people didn't know were the official names of some enemies and the numerical ticks for beasthood buildup damage. Apparently gamefaqs flipped out and marcus doesn't post there anymore. There was some big twitter post of his but I can't be assed to find it.
>>
I enjoy ENB a lot. He keeps it real and seems like an honest guy. I don't understand how people have such a hard time understanding that this is a completely blind run, and somehow think it's comparable to his other videos where he's had hundreds of hours before then.
>>
>>336261430
See >>336261774
>>
>>336261597
And it's From Soft's best game.
>>
>>336261636
That's what you get for shitposting with Yotsuba
>>
>>336261065
>tfw red jelly
>>
File: 1457847845242.gif (3 MB, 336x178) Image search: [Google]
1457847845242.gif
3 MB, 336x178
>half the video is in firelink
>still doesn't realize who hawkwood is
>thinks the easiest and lamest boss in the game (deacons) was fucking incredible
>full on autistic viewing of every possible nook and cranny with detailed commentary on what he thinks the piles of dirt are made out of
>using le casul greatsword with second chance
>summoned on his first attempt at watchers
>for some autistic reason he completely disregarded free levels from Yoel thinking he was being clever, missing a huge questline, darkhand and lore and will now speak to every npc in firelink every episode
>>
>>336261950
but anon, it was FUNposting!
>>
Prepare to Spy though guys.
>>
>>336252546
Its no different than watching film or TV
>>
>>336261964

He's not speaking to every NPC. If he was he would've noticed Patches is there now, but he's going to stick to the immediate area of Firelink and never explore it further.
>>
>>336261818
It's understandable really.
The companies are retarded for even trying to make a guide. It's pointless because of how much people are into figuring everything out now. One stream with thousands of people throwing around ideas, one of them is bound to be correct.
>>
>>336261394
>Pat reads item description
>"No lore, interesting"
Every time
>>
File: 1406760583667.jpg (25 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1406760583667.jpg
25 KB, 550x412
>>336261774
>canceled the pre order
>mfw
>>
give me one good reason that German Spy is not the best

he is such a fucking autist its great those tea videos are 2 cute
>>
>>336262151
>Matt can't shut up for ten seconds while an NPC speaks
>>
>>336261636
>quality of posts is extremely important to this community

That right there is a solid joke.
>>
>>336262240
tfw he has a shit tier voice

tfw my voice is even shittier
>>
>>336262259
>boss fight starts
>WOAH
>WWOOOW
>COOL
>WOAH *TV REFERENCE*
>RADICAALL
>>
>>336262240
I wouldn't really call him autistic. He is just a fool.
>>
>>336262361
vocaroo your voice. I bet you mine is worse.
>>
>>336260978
Is that not what everyone does?
>>
>>336262240
>>336262361
>>336262396
someone post the video of him being an austitic beta cuck with that girl

>>336261913
How could it be their best game when its only the 4th best Soulsborne game?
>>
>>336251654
>Raw let's plays are shit

Northernlion ones are great.
>>
>>336262497
>>336262361

fuck you faggots mine is the worst
>>
>>336262240
I really like his DeS LP, but he shits way too much on everything and cheeses every normal enemy in DS3 and he always has to justify himself.
He made videos for years and knows how the internet works so he shouldn't act like a child when some people don't like his blind run
>>
>>336262259
Guys Guys, imagion if linking the bonfire was like connecting to the internet! Imagion how crazy that would make guys! Icky Pooie! (repeats whatever Pat just fucking sad)
>>
>>336262539
>someone post the video of him being an austitic beta cuck with that girl

I need to see this.
>>
>>336262240
>>336262581
This , also
>MUH DEX
>>
>>336260897

>Expecting anything from SBFP during a souls LP

And I'm saying this as a fan. They really fucked up by not forcing Woolie through Dark Souls before this.
>>
>>336262240
His autism makes for an awful blind run. DeS In Depth is his only good shit.
>>
>>336262682
>>336262539

I second this, gimme
>>
>>336262851
That and having Matt there for no fucking reason. I mean has he contributed at all to the LP?
>>
>>336262851
I actualy hope they drop the DeS run
Woolie doesn't seem to have fun with it, Pat just shouts out random shit, Matt is bored and drunk all the time and invading is only funny the first time especialy since they already know all the troll builds
>>
>>336262956

he wasnt that bad in old hunters

I feel like those videos would have been worse without him, but he shits up DS3
>>
>>336262851
>woolie
>playing anything
the guy's legit retarded, he can't tell left from right
>>
>>336263030
Probably because he knews more about BB at that point than Pat because he watched tons of BB and LOVES BB, but never played it himself for more than 2 hours
>>
>>336263030
I hope very soon he realizes the game has no Cuthulu memes and leaves. Like, I'm not sure if he actually like Lovecraft works or just likes the atheistic
>>
>>336262240
Does anybody know why he's even named himself a "German" spy? I saw a video once where the talks a bit of German and it was really bad. He's obviously not a native German speaker.
>>
>>336258729
He did notice the flames, when he stood on a balcony at Cathedral of the Deep, just remarked that they're probably always lit when you're not in the area.
>>
File: 20160502144034_1.jpg (524 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160502144034_1.jpg
524 KB, 1920x1080
>>336259870
Let's end this stupid shit once and for all. Firelink is an illusion. How can you tell? The skyboxes.

This is looking from the Grand Archives towards the top of Lothric castle. You can see the other side of that small tower coming off of the main Keep from Firelink. The scenery you can see in this is completely different from what you can see from Firelink. There's no mist covered plain with a hint of greenery, there's just snow covered mountains that run all the way up to the base of the plateau Firelink is on.

What the skybox at Firelink is like though, is the one at the Flameless Shrine. Almost like Firelink is an illusion.
>>
>>336263447
His pretentious english is up to snuff though.
>>
>>336261003
The recommended soul level for Pontiff is level 45. Being in Undead Settlement and level 40 is way too overleveled. You're meant to clear the game at soul level 80
>>
>>336263447
German ancestry maybe.
>>
>>336263447
For someone that lies in germany i really expected his german to be better than that. But he basicly sounds like an ameircan reading germans words without knowing what they mean
>>
>General
>Keeps making this general
How about you go to /vg/ ?
>>
>>336259629
I don't think he'll figure out Archdragon, you find the gesture after going through the area where you have to perform it, he'll have completely forgotten about that tiny area by the time he gets the gesture.
>>
>>336263552
What about the skybox in Archdragon Peak?
>>
>>336257507
The shrine handmaiden is hard to tell, because if you have a careful eye you can see that High Priestess Emma is also just a DS2 firekeeper in snazzy new duds.
>>
>>336259791
>but he ran past the huge way that leads up just to his right like 5 times
And to be fair the first few times he did it it worked for him, when it stopped working that's when he looked around.
Also the huge path is the last thing vying for attention between a giant wyrm, giant arrows raining from above, and a fog gate away from the former two.

Try using common sense and critical thinking when wondering why people do thing next time kiddo
>>
>>336263841
Nah "kiddo"
When i have tons of souls, i will run behind something or look around and not run into a boss fog right away
>>
>>336263552
Skybox in Irithyll makes it look like it's snowing in Cathedral of the Deep
>>
>>336263665
Can you send me the video, I am german myself and want to check it out.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.