[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1075x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1075x1500
>>
>>336248984
It's a fun game, but I also appreciate its sequels.
>>
Unironically the GOAT video game
>>
So Dreamhack Austin is this week. How do these players not get burned out from 3 weekends of tournaments in 3 separate locations?
>>
Mango getting 3-0d by Hungry box again

Is the Kid officially done?
>>
>>336249768
Everyone lost to Armada for 2 straight years at some point including Mango. They'll be fine once they collectively get their shit together.
>>
>>336249768
Mango beat hbox for a long time, hbox has only been consistently beating mango for the last 2~ years. I think it'll flip again at some point, not necessarily soon though.
>>
File: 1431857368738.png (13 KB, 481x344) Image search: [Google]
1431857368738.png
13 KB, 481x344
>>336250317
>>
File: Captfure.png (24 KB, 581x222) Image search: [Google]
Captfure.png
24 KB, 581x222
>>336249768
No? within the past 6 months he's literally beaten every god, including 3 sets on hbox.

He's getting so close to turning the tides again.
>>
>>336250317
Anything can happen. Armada lost to m2k in exactly one tournament set from 2009-2015, and then lost 3-0 to m2k in smash summit last month.
>>
>>336251160
two tins in seven years isn't saying much, I'm talking about the big picture. Mango has beaten hbox this year even, it's just hbox is usually winning whenever they play each other overall. it may swing back into mango's favor by the end of the year who knows, I just personally think that mango probably won't be beating him consistently until 2017, unless he makes a super strong showing at evo this year.
>>
>>336249768
>HungryBox posts on Twitter that he needs to catch his flight and is going to speed run the rest of the tournament
>3-0's Mango and then gives a half assed popoff as he fastwalks off stage to leave

He's not even trying anymore.
>>
File: A problem with Melee.png (105 KB, 533x492) Image search: [Google]
A problem with Melee.png
105 KB, 533x492
Melee a shit. You hear me? A SHIT!
>>
Leffen losing to Axe and Duck was great to see
>>
shameless bump
>>
>>336253270
>L-Leffen will save us from hbox guise!
proceeds to lose to mid tiers
Highlight of the tourney for sure
>>
>>336255814
he's lost to both before, one is his worst matchup by far and the other is literally the only top good pika player in the world.

let's be fair, he might have still lost to Hbox, but he would have put up a solid fight unlike Mang0-3
>>
>>336256018
yea he probably would've taken a game.
no way he would have won against Hbox though with the way the was playing
>>
>>>/vr/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.