[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listening to.normies in my class >one talks about a shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1459526575810.jpg (108 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1459526575810.jpg
108 KB, 534x820
>listening to.normies in my class
>one talks about a shitty arcade railgun shooter at an arcade, says how fun it is.
>atari is the best! The hipster says
>have you guys played fallout?
>no,no
>call of.duty is great
I was cringing so hard, I had to fight my urge to sperg out on them over there absolute shit taste. God dammit, why do fucking normies ruin everything?
>>
>one talks about a shitty arcade railgun shooter at an arcade, says how fun it is.
What game was it?
>>
>>336249323
I don't know, some fucking pirate shit. The retard called it virtual reality because the screens wrap around
>>
File: mako approved.png (196 KB, 384x436) Image search: [Google]
mako approved.png
196 KB, 384x436
>>336249408
It's not virtual reality, but it sounds cool. Haven't seen an arcade game with a wrap around screen in a long time.
>>
>>336248793
Just gonna be the devil's advocate here for a bit and say that if you break it down to the core mechanics, call of duty is actually pretty fun. It's all the stupid stuff tacked on and the community that kill the game.
>>
They were probably talking about Deadstorm Pirates, which is one of Namco's rail shooters, but with a turret instead of a pistol and foot pedal.
>>
>>336249408
I played that shit and its rad. Shooting tons of skeles with flintlocks. Theres even a steering wheel for boat sequences. Dont remember what its falled though.
>>
>>336249408

That is basically what Virtual Reality is right now.
>>
>>336250007
I've played the pirate rail shooter
It was the best rail shooter I ever dun play. He got good taste
>>
>>336248793
What's wrong with railgun shooters though? House Of The Dead 2 is GOAT tier.
>>
You sound more insufferable than the people you speak ill of, OP. Be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
>>336248793
Fuck you OP I'm playing Time Crisis and you can't stop me.
>>
>>336251786
Mah nigga
Who /alwaysred/ here
>>
>>336248793
>not playing normie games so that you can actually hold a conversation with them instead of sperging out
>>
>>336251974
Better dead than red. Blue master race.
>>
>>336248793
you sound like a crybaby bitch cunt
>>
>>336248793
The most annoying cunts in your story are the hipster and yourself, op.
>>
>>336252160
>being the colour of betas
>not being aggressive and assertive red, capable of enticing the fighting spirits of others
>>
normies.

Wow, you're so unique op.

With your black metal and opinions.

Cunt.
>>
I know the game the first guy is talking about and it's fucking awesome he's a true bro. The hipster sounds like a faggot with one of those retrotari $20 machines and COD has always been the normie shooter preference so nothing out of the ordinary or wrong with that one.
Op is as judgemental as a middle school girl, cut your wrists and stick your finger down your throat, faggot.
>>
>>336254330
I got something we can stick down OP's throat, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>336249408
Deadstorm Pirates?

To be honest I'm not a fan of that one either. The QTEs are pretty shitty and the stage order is so irrelevant that you can fight the final boss AS SOON AS YOU START THE GAME.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.