[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to buy crypt of the necrodancer because it's on sale.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Crypt of the Necrodancer.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Crypt of the Necrodancer.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
I want to buy crypt of the necrodancer because it's on sale.

I noticed there are extended song DLCs. Do all these DLCs add more music to the game or are they nothing more than loose music files for you to listen to outside of the game? Not sure whether or not to buy them.
>>
Please respond
>>
File: WVW69jHIwUEjzEzkvx.jpg (90 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jHIwUEjzEzkvx.jpg
90 KB, 800x450
Is this game good? Seen it posted but never played.
>>
>>336246396
I don't know senpai. Haven't bought it yet.
>>
GODDAMN
>>
Can't speak for the DLC but the game is fun as fuck. The music gets progressively more intense the deeper into the game you are and getting better at the game definitely feels rewarding.
>>
I don't play it. a lot but its a good game. Music gets better as you go. I also reccomend bit trip runner 2
>>
>>336246396
its short as fuck

the music is pretty good

you will get fucked by dragons right out of the gate
>>
The DLC is just mp3. It's just the official soundtrack

If you don't buy the DLC all these songs will be in the game regardless.

In short, the game is complete without the DLC.
>>
>>336247337
There are 3 levels for each zone, a boss after each zone, and 4 zones per run, plus the final fight with the Necrodancer. It's the average roguelite duration.

Besides that, there are lots of unlockables, including characters that change the way you play, like Monk who gets hurt if he takes gold, or Bard who ignores the ryhthm.
>>
>>336245947
It's very good
>>
>>336246396
its bretty gud

It took a while for me to beat the game but I played the 1 life runs only

one of the best purchases next to dankest dungeon in the last year
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.