[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone want to come and help me with Ludwig? Cannot kill this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: indexa.jpg (9 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
indexa.jpg
9 KB, 290x174
Anyone want to come and help me with Ludwig? Cannot kill this bitch
>inb4 git gud
>inb4 kill yourself casual
>>
>>336237710
I'm not going to tell you le git gud meme etc. but isn't the point of the games to overcome the challenges yourself and then be filled with that nice feeling of satisfaction?

Why did you buy the game, if not to be challenged? Do you really want to just basically skip the boss by making it trivial through easy mode?
>>
>>336237804
This. Keep at it OP. I believe in you
>>
>>336237710
Don't summon bby you can do it :^). Just remember to stay to his sides in phase one and stay really close to him in his second phase because there are some attacks that won't even hit you if you position yourself correctly.
>>
Would if I were home, sorry OP.
>>
Keep trying op we are rooting for ya
>>
Well I summoned henriett and won FINALLY.
>>
>>336240036
Nigga I was about to start the game up
>>
What level is your weapon OP? you should have at LEAST +6, and optimally +7 or +8.

His difficulty also varies drastically based on your weapon choice. Give us some more deets and keep at it OP, beating him solo is essential-
>>336240036
Oh. You're a faggot, kill yourself.
>>
>>336240128
Sorry man
>>
Fucking do it op

Be more aggressive than you are and don't get caught by the charges. The timing of his second phase are off but just get in front of his crotch and wail.

Never give up!
>>
>>336240148
Why is it essential. So I can be like. LMAO LOOK AT ME EVERYONE IM LE HARDCORE GAMER XD XD XD
>>
>>336237710
Just someone Valtr with your impurity rune.

Valtr is like a death machine and can prolly solo Ludwig on new game and plus 1.
>>
How the fuck do I deal with Rom
Do I kill all the small spiders or do I charge the fuck out of Rom? I flip through strategies and both seem equally fucking useless.
I have students armor with yharnam hunter cap, and +6 axe and +6 ludwigs
>>
>>336240545
Spiders come first
>>
>>336240545
I personally skip the spiders and play hit and run on her as it takes for ever to kill them all otherwise. If you're struggling however you should definitely clear them out as much as possible, but always keep your eyes on her so you can dodge her heavily telegraphed magic.
>>
File: 1461851530101.jpg (6 KB, 299x298) Image search: [Google]
1461851530101.jpg
6 KB, 299x298
>>336240598
>>336240836
Alright, thanks.

no mercy for spiders
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.