[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want in BL3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 15
File: image.png (381 KB, 504x641) Image search: [Google]
image.png
381 KB, 504x641
What do you want in BL3
>>
>>336236898
Fun, please just make it fun.
>>
>>336236898
Fun, not stupid game mechanics, a better more fun way of farming for loot.
>>
I don't want it.
Also there's already a 3, it's called Pre Sequel.
>>
>>336236898
Interracial relationships and powerful transgendered characters.
>>
>>336236898
Less Anthony Burch
>>
MORE MEMES
>>
More linear progression in term of items. Don't like when anything you find is better than slowass death cannon of doomed death which can only fire once every fortnight just because you found it two levels ago.

A new writer, and no getting stuck waiting for a door to open for five minutes while two characters blab at each other.
>>
cuckold jokes
>>
just meme my shit up
>>
>>336236898
I like this image, somebody needs to make another
>>
More fun and engaging skills.
Much more unique items or item modifiers which affect the gameplay in a meaningful way rather than just doing some contrived gimmicky meaningless bullshit.
Bigger, better skill trees.
Generally stronger ARPG influence.
>>
>>336236898
More memes
More sirens
More guns
More skilla than just the action skill
>>
>hybrid of bl1 and bl2 loot system: every manufacturer can have every type and part; specific bosses can drop specific items, but general mobbing can also yield great loot
>manufacturer gimmicks that aren't shit
>cortex arena in presequel was awesome, more like that (i.e. replay value). Possibly expand that to entire areas in the end-game
>less loading screens
>less forced writing
>less crappy animations in cutscenes
>interplanetary storyline
>actually follow up on 3 games' worth of teaser endings
>make old vault hunters playable too
>more than one action skill per character
>not having to replay the game 3 times for end-game
>no cheap difficulty (durr enemies have 3x health)
>not having the first hour of gameplay be a slow-ass tutorial of unlocking basic mechanics
>crafting/gun tuning
>a well-made PvP could be cool, if they want to do something like BattleBorn
>buff money shot
>>
>>336236898
I want Burch back.
as playable character.
>>
>>336236898
TFW you will never open a company and make Kotick your CEO and make you shit tons.
>>
>>336236898
Another playable Siren that is of course hot again, and a fucking third person view settings too. Customization in an fps that only others can see with very few exceptions is fucking retarded.
>>
Make it like Destiny but fun.

I fucking hate jumping into a game with people, only for them to run the other fucking direction or spend 30 minutes in town doing nothing.
Let people phase in and out depending on the area, but also have an option to play in teams/solo only.

Get rid of these dumb characters and let me just make a character and pick my skills.

Improve and balance endgame content.
>>
A black guy to piss off /v/ and /pol/
>>
>Easier means of changing weapon mods, either by acquiring them forever or being able to buy them per gun.
>Longevity in guns you pick up beyond legendaries.
>More customization in terms of each character's special skill.
>A fucking FILL ALL AMMO BUTTON I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR FOR AGES
>PvP arenas or something, but with its own balancing separate from PvE
>Less difficulties, more to do in the ones that remain in terms of progression
>No really no more Hardcore Super Mega True Giga Ultra Ultimate Death God 8 modes where you only survive by constantly being downed, using rocket launchers, and only 1 build per character that is viable
>Optional level downscaling to join friends games
>>
A better story. No dank memes.

New Planets to explore. More Female targets like lady bandits or Corporate goons.
>>
>>336236898
Todd Howard being in charge
>>
More memes
>>
>>336240489
>no dank memes
So you'd be fine with regular memes? Noted
>>
In BL2 Too many of the characters are either degenerates or gays/Lesbos, make more characters that actually develop like Jack

Otherwise just improve the gameplay i guess, BL2 was already perfect in that department
>>
>>336240489

>A better story

Borderlands 2 and Pre-sequel are both good stories though

You make it sound like it's bad
>>
>>336237395
Wish granted, he was fired.
>>
File: Maya_profile.jpg (212 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Maya_profile.jpg
212 KB, 960x720
>>336236898
A less shitty inventory system.

Playable Siren again, I really missed that in TPS.
>>
>>336239529

> every manufacturer can have every type and part

That kills the point of having manufacturers though

>actually follow up on 3 games' worth of teaser endings

Borderlands 2 technically followed up on 1's ending, Jack came in and stole the glory of the vault monster

Everything else i agree
>>
>>336236898
no sjw and feminist shit as in sexualist female characrters and cool white male characters that get to be more then just comic relieve but that is never going to happen
>>
>>336242407
Are you honestly saying that there was no cool white characters? Mordecai wasan awesome character quit being a delusional faggot that thinks everytime there's a white joke character that it enforces cuckolding.
>>
>>336242673
that was in 1 before all the sjw/feminist stuff started to get in power and even he got turned into nothing but a lacky for maya

every white guy after that has been a joke that is inferior to a female character
>>
>>336236898

>NO memes
>A medic class.
>Separate stealth and marksman classes.
>Grenade Launchers, both underslung as a weapon part and standalone as a weapon class. If not standalone, then make specialized shotguns with low magazine capacities that fire arcing projectiles. They'd have their own ammo pool as a weapon class because it'd be pretty stupid to take them from the normal grenade pool.
>Light Machine-guns that also have their own ammo pool. They're pretty much slow assault rifles, but the difference is heavily noticable. Miniguns would fall here too.
>Miniguns should spin up when you aim. The firerate gimmick is pretty pointless.
>More elemental damage types.
>Make-A-Gun. It would be EXTREMELY cool if they only released about 10,000 to 50,000 RNG guns at launch, and then let people make more to add to the entire gun system. Not sure how it would work out but it would be really neat to see someone else using my gun.
>A completely open world that doesn't require teleporting from area to area.
>LEVER-ACTION RIFLES
>Revolver snipers like from BL1, except they don't have that weird pump-action thing going on. Instead, they'd be single-action, meaning you cock the hammer after every shot.
>Bosses that can't be exploited by range
>Maybe character creation. Choice between male and female for each class. Hairstyles, face shapes, eye colors, body types, facial scars/facepaint, etc.
>Maybe an MMO-like 20-40-player meetup area where people can meet other random players and gather a party. Also a maximum of 6 or 8 players in a party would be nice, rather than the usual 4.

Last two might be asking a bit much but I'd be happy without them.
>>
File: 1388101686522.gif (236 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1388101686522.gif
236 KB, 500x375
No more bullet sponges.
Bring back the effectiveness and uniqueness of the brands that make them actually stand out against their competitors.
Weapon modding.
No more fucking bullet sponges.
No more BILLIONS OF DAMAGE!!!!!
Rocket Launchers worth a shit past low level first run games.
No more retarded super scaling as levels go up.
No more "Enemy HP increases tenfold per difficulty".
No more bullshit like Vermilious or w/e.
More fun enemies like the Juggernauts.
Less Badass enemies, but make the remaining ones a lot tougher.
No more being blinded and unable to fucking hit or do anything when downed.
Make ALL talent builds in the trees viable, not just 2 or 3 and the rest pure dogshit.
Enough with the fucking memes.
Go back to the rustic aesthetic of Borderlands 1.
Better sniper character.
Better melee.
Allow FAST gameplay like some weird cross between Tribes Ascended and Quake/UT.
More fun platforming stuff and make movement in general a lot more fun like in TPS.
Better Uniques.
>>
>>336242249
Why no Jakobs SMGs? Hyperion assualt rifles? Why no Vladof barrel on Jakobs pistols?
Manufacturer flavor can still be kept.
>>
>>336236898
The only thing I've ever wanted from these kinds of games; Diablo with guns.
>>
>>336236898
Give us story about the characters we're actually fucking playing
>>
>>336243060
If we are talking about BL2 explain how Axton is a joke character and how they tried to make women characters seem superior. I can see Krieg as a joke character but he's one of the best characters in the game.
>>
>>336243268
Maybe a gun with all parts from one brand could have a major stat boost in the area that the company is known for? Like a full Vladof gun would get insane fire rates and full Jakobs weapons would be sniper-accurate
>>
Is there a better game about a sci-fi frontier thesis?
>>
>>336242249
And we still barely know fuck-all about eridians, vaults and sirens.
Shit, add tales from the borderlands, and that's 4 games' worth
>>
>>336236898
More like 1 and less like 2, and a lot less like Pre-SJBurchleton.
>>
>If not standalone, then make specialized shotguns with low magazine capacities that fire arcing projectiles.

Newsflash: bl2 had e-tech shotguns that did exactly this, with additional mechanics per brand. (Except the separate ammo pool)
>>
>>336243268

>no Jakobs SMG's

The entire point of Jakobs is Power and being able to kill in as few shots as possible, using an SMG kills the point

>Vladof barrel on Jakobs pistols?

That would be too overpowered
>>
>>336243393
all the playable characters are barely characters in borderlands 2.
i was more revering to the quest givers and such.

as for the later part just watch some videos of tales from the borderlands. I´m expecting the same tip of misandry form the new once. If they even let you play as a male character in the first place
>>
>>336236898
More grounded weapon designs like BL1

A proper sniper class

Just make it bl1.5
>>
>Bring back S&S.
>Make Atlas guns their own rarity type and have them be OP.
>New Legendary Weapons instead of renaming old ones.
>Some way of leveling up older weapons to a point, that way I don't have to farm the same gun every 20 levels or so.
>Either make bandit guns stop being shit or give them their beta designs and make them joke/challenge run weapons.
>Vladof Shotguns make a return as Riot Guns.
>Hyperion Weapons have their reverse recoil gimmick rebalanced to not be shit.
>No bullet sponge enemies at higher levels.
>Drop OP levels entirely or make them fun.
>Less filler skills.
>Start with an action skill, start points at level 2.
>BL1 levels of gore for Elemental kills.
>Can equip Melee beyond using the v key for a quick strike.
>Less "Summon Pet" Action Skills.
>Weapon mods can be found to give weapons perfect parts if you are willing to farm them.
>Combat is now like an older FPS.
>Minimalist excuse plot.
>New U stations are cannon (again).
>Instead of making four DLC campaigns just make two in order to allow more dev time to be put into them.
>Handsome Jack is 100% dead and never mentioned again directly.
And above all else make it fun.
Borderlands biggest original sin was being made by Gearbox. It's a prime example of wasted potential.
>>
>>336243359
Holy shit this
>>
>>336243797
I'll give you the tales from the borderlands since I never played or seen any gameplay.
>>
>>336243870
The original writer from BL1 is back, and no more Burch. so hopefully we can go back to a Mad Maxian type atmosphere.
>>
I just hope they make some worth while dialogue, I count stand listening to any of the characters in 2.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (23 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
23 KB, 600x606
>>336241730
>>
>>336244024
The original game had the same problem, though.
>>
>>336244024
I myself am pretty tired of Pandora at this point, especially with so many references to other places.

The point is that the players were basically just henchmen in every game so far. At least they talked a bit in presequel, but the story still wasn't about them (except maybe Athena).
>>
>He doesnt tip Moxie every visit on slots

>>He didnt get her poison SMG
>>
>>336244024

>Mad Maxian type atmosphere.

Nah chill, more environments in BL2 was the best improvement

Mad Max style sure but give us more environments
>>
>>336244002
ok thanks.
yeah it´s kinda bad.

besides that the last borderlands game only featured one really ugly male characters and two lesbian women and I think they are going to continue this trend
>>
>>336244525
At least Tales hints at something big going on, possibly on other planets, as does the P-S ending.
And Tales had that traveler thing which could be a plot device to allow visiting other worlds by portals or some shit.
>>
File: IMG_0920.jpg (53 KB, 480x537) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0920.jpg
53 KB, 480x537
Borderlands is fucking garbage and always has been.
1: relatively boring until the very end where there's a build up to the vault. Which is FUCKING NOTHING
2: just boring and mediocre all the way through

It seriously has the WORST gunplay from perhaps any FPS ever made.
>>
>>336236898
>Bring back boost jumping and butt slamming. The vertical element was fun to play with
>Put more emphasis on staying alive in a firefight instead of Fight For Your Life mode
>More active skills per character
>Get rid of unique guns, make unique weapon modifiers something that just have a chance to drop on guns.
>Get rid of vehicles, they're clunky and unfun to drive around. Make it so player characters can just move faster outside of combat (adds into the jumping and boosting shit from above).
>Add a button that lets you spend cash to digistruct ammo directly into your weapon so you're not constantly running out or scrounging.
>Less focus on raid bosses and MMO shit, more focus on Action RPG gunslinging.
>Krieg's backstory.
>Characters from Tales
>Lilith's death
>>
File: Broly_infobox.png (517 KB, 560x572) Image search: [Google]
Broly_infobox.png
517 KB, 560x572
>>336244750
I agree. I honestly have no fucking idea how people can like it, considering that everyone here hated it when it came out, mainly because of the disgusting amount of advertising it got here, but also because it was an unfunny, boring pile of shit.
>>
File: 1336073634200.jpg (114 KB, 625x502) Image search: [Google]
1336073634200.jpg
114 KB, 625x502
>>336236898
Truly crazy randomization of guns. Not just archetypes of pistol/smg/shotty/sniper with minor differences, but actually unrestricted gun generation that can yield very exotic guns with exotic behaviour among the usual normal stuff. Use as many modifiers as possible and add more. Beams, bullets, arcs, sharpnel, gravity, elements, spread, bullet size, explosive, non-explosive, armor piercing, homing, cluster munitions, charge up sequences, recoil, knockback, wall-penetrating... as many modifiers that can be crammed into the random gun generator, the better.
>>
>>336243783
A large caliber SMG would fit Jakobs just fine, so as long as they aren't going for the extreme stylization of BL2.

What BL3 needs is less gimmicks and more practicality. The odd functions are fun and all but they often got in the way of actually doing their job as guns. For example, Tediore guns are kind of crap in BL1 aside from bulletspam builds but in BL2 they are almost always better used as grenades, which I think is goddamn stupid. Shotguns also got shafted for similar reasons compared to their godlike potential in BL1.

Gimmick special parts yes, standardized gimmicks no.
>>
>>336245183
But what about a charge up sequence lever action Gatling gun that fires explosive wall penetrating cluster munitions that explode into a spread of beams?
>>
>>336236898
be able to host custom servers that allow you to raise the max player cap. and maybe some competitive game modes, too. borderlands 2 was pretty fun to play with friends. might also be fun to play against them.
>>
>>336236898
More memes
>>
>>336244750
>It seriously has the WORST gunplay from perhaps any FPS ever made.
Fallout 3 gunplay is worse, like, at least, at least 50 times worse, its just incomprehensibly poorly done, below a city interactive game. Inb4 its rpg, so what? Its main gameplay is shooting and its shit, and the RPG elements are just as dogshit so no excuses

Also I tend to agree except for the fact that playing a headshot build Mordecai is about the most fun I had in a 7th gen game
>>
File: 1400506488183.jpg (203 KB, 740x1045) Image search: [Google]
1400506488183.jpg
203 KB, 740x1045
>>336245169
The only thing i liked was all the hand drawn everything.
and gaige
>>
>>336245512
Then thats excellent! If it proves too overpowered, then you can have the guns be disposable and break after X times of uses.

You'll be picking up an endless supply of guns, so no issues there.
>>
>>336245712
>reminding us of Fallout 3
That's cruel Anon.
>>
>>336241153
Personally I thought that BL2's was pretty garbage.
The original knew what it was and the story was kind of a joke. But the game was just about finding a lot of loot, so that worked.
The second really seemed to take itself much more seriously and that didn't really seem to work.
>>
>>336245545
>X was pretty fun to play with friends
There's that sentence again.
>>
MAKE

REVOLVERS

GREAT

AGAIN

SAVE THE DEFILER. SAVE THE UNFORGIVEN. SAVE THE MASHER
>>
>>336240219
/pol/ here, thats fine as long as not all characters are black. Pick what you like...
>>
>>336246226
Also, the plot for BL1 kind of let the player decide if they were a good guy, helping to bring down the baddies, or some treasure hunter who was killing everything that stood between them and the vault.
>>
>>336236898
Man, fuck Bobby!! He's probably the biggest jew in gaming.

I would like to have more secret areas, possibly leading into mysteries about chars in the story. It doesn't have to have much dialog. I think letting the setting or area do the story telling is okay by me
>>
>>336246605
I hope 80% of the game is filled with niggas
>>
>>336236898
A written apology.
>>
Planets to explore besides Pandora, preferably multiple.

Also for literally every character to be LGBT, black, or female.
>>
>>336236898
Handsomer Jack
>>
>>336236898
More good weapon choice for every class
Balance every class
Less bulletsponge enemies and make them harder to fight instead
A fuckton of content just like BL2 or more
>>
>>336249352
Or some combination thereof, of course.

Oh, also, more possible weapon combinations, maybe a new manufacturer or two, weapon attachments (could work like gems in Diablo)?
>>
I want more insanely good OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxNrhhFeIAY
>>
>>336236898
Level 71 guns not being useless compared to a level 72 gun.
Purple guns not being total trash.
Make revolvers its own gun type again.

As someone who enjoys Borderlands 1 these were the main things that killed borderlands 2 for me. Probably don't have to worry so much about the politically correct cuck humor because Burch is kill.
>>
>>336250332
I get the feeling that most fans are from 2, and the pre-sequel and not the original.
So the may keep to the route of those 2 games.
>>
>>336244778
If they're gonna keep vehicles, at least make the guns on them worth a shit and make them not explode at the tiniest nudge.

The only way to make vehicle damage not shit is by equipping a Bee and using the primary fire.
>>
>>336250332
Also forgot to add I fucking hate slag. so pointless. It's fine if its like normal mode where it is kinda optional but I hated how it was basically mandatory in UVHM. It didn't add any difficulty, it just made me was a weapon slot or grenade slot on something I didn't want to use anyways.
>>
>>336236898
>What do you want in BL3
More Anthony Burch, the ammount of tears of rage he causes among goobers are my fuel
>>
Doesn't matter. I won't be buying a single gearbox game.
>>
>>336250736
*waste a weapon slot

add more aliens. we in outer space and there have barely been any aliens.
>>
>>336250332
BL1 had so many wrong things that got fixed with BL2, you can't deny that.
>>
>>336250747
BL1 had full online functionality with the reloaded crack back when gamespy was still online
>>
>>336250747
You really don't have to. If they have LAN you can just torrent it and play on Tunngle. Borderlands 2 and pre-sequel are the most popular games on there so I'm sure BL3 will be too, assuming they still have LAN option in BL3
>>
>>336251049
What did BL2 fix?
I bought both games when they came out. I've beat 1 multiple times, but haven't beat 2 once because it feels so tedious and boring.
>>
I want to boot it up and find a suicide note from the entirety of Gearbox where they apologize for subjecting the industry to all their shitty games.
>>
>>336250736
I hope they just replace it with Cryo, and buff the other elements to be on par with it.

It's such a shame that DoT weapons like the Hellfire became useless in UVHM because enemies regenerated health faster than DoT's could kill them.
>>
>>336250870
You just mean alien creatures, or actually intelligent aliens with civilisations and shit?
>>
Borderlands 2 2 with less memes.
>>
>>336251229
You got the wrong post anon, but yeah I agree with you, played BL1 a couple of times both offline and with a mate but BL2 just didn't click
>>
>>336236898
I don't think there were enough memes in the last ones. They should up the amount for 3
>>
>>336249418
HandsoMech Jack
>>
>>336251502
>>336249418
Hand____ Jack
>>
>>336250981
I agree that they fixed a lot of things. better AI, better skill trees, better grenade mods, more shield types, end game content, but there was so much shit I hated in BL2 that I still like BL1 even with all the improvements.

Also I'm mad they removed contact grenades from the game. Just having the fastball doesn't make up for it.
>>
>>336251229
Made weapon manufacturers more unique Though I still dislike the Tediore and Hyperion gimmicks
The classes were a lot more interesting
NPC's had more personality
More varied environments
The Tiny Tina DLC was fucking great
Graphical improvements all around

The only thing BL2 did wrong were slag and lategame scaling
>>
>>336236898
For Torgue guns to fuck off and never come back.
>>
>>336251576
Jack Jack
>>
>>336251665
Venom Jack
Now that would be good
>>
>>336251307
maybe not fully civilized aliens because I kinda like the Desert post apocalypse feel of the first game and I don't want to see Borderlands with Mass Effect aesthetics but maybe some primitive aliens like the Tusken Raiders from Star Wars.
>>
>>336251631
The gun manufacturers having unique gimmicks to all their guns got old after a little while.
I remember the guns from 1 having a lot more overall variety. And each manufacturer was still distinguishable even without the gimmick
>>
>>336251965
I miss explosive SMGs from 1
>>
File: youre asking for the impossible.png (436 KB, 585x394) Image search: [Google]
youre asking for the impossible.png
436 KB, 585x394
Good AI
Good gunplay for once
Make the enemy scaling not shit
More varied types of enemies
Better quests, no more MMORPG kill 10 rats bullshit
>>
File: Feels good kouhai.jpg (190 KB, 971x720) Image search: [Google]
Feels good kouhai.jpg
190 KB, 971x720
>Uninstall ultimate upgrade packs from BL2
>Scaling never gets fucked, game still fun
>>
>>336252353
I really have to agree on more varied enemies. Like 3/4 of the enemies in every borderlands game so far has just been shitty "charge at you" enemies.
>>
FIX DROP RATES.

Sometimes you have to kill a boss like 200 times just to get a legit drop and its most likely not going to have the attachments or element you want. This is why so many people cheat. I get that some people will probably cheat anyways but you are causing people who usually wouldn't cheat to do so when you have drop rates that bad. Also how the fuck are you gonna make the only legit Grog Nozzle locked behind a limited time event? Of course people are gonna hack in their own because its the only reliable healing weapon in the game god gearbox is dumb.
>>
>>336253202
>get good rolls on the unique weapon parts
>Casual Swordsplosion
>friend just gives himself one with a save editor
>>
More Rabid Skags and Stalkers, I just fucking love getting pushed off the level by Sanic The Bulldozer
>>
File: 1459715822871.jpg (6 KB, 166x231) Image search: [Google]
1459715822871.jpg
6 KB, 166x231
>>336253884
>stalkers
>>
Balancing endgame
More random legendary drops and legendary drops from bosses and mini-bosses (Also fix legendary and other tier rates on weapon machines)
A lot of new unique weapons that are actually worth using (I am looking at you wanderlust)
A damage/health system where you don't need to throw away legendary or regular items after leveling up couple times
A couple more starting characters
Maybe one or two new weapon manufacturers
Farmable bosses
No nova spamming raid bosses
Mashers
More info on the playable characters (No, 3 or 4 echo logs is not enough)
Replayable quests (And requirable mission rewards)
Reworked E-techs if they are coming back (especially snipers and pistols)
Minimal reuse of old weapons
Lots of lootsplosions
>>
>>336236898
more memes
playable claptrap again.
>>
>>336236898
>fix scaling
>leave Pandora
>make classes that don't totally rely on stacks
>gun crafting and modding: make your own gun and call it Vera
>keep Handsome Jack dead and make a new villain
>side quest about Anthony Burch
>>
>>336255196
>Lootsplosions

I fucking hate these, they make farming the Warrior a pain because shit's all over the place and you might miss a legendary because it fell into the lava.
>>
>>336255724
>side quest about Anthony Burch
>not side quest to cuck Anthony Burch
>>
>better scaling
>better drop rates
>better legendaries (I can't name one from BL2 but that might be because I haven't found more than 5 after beating the game 3 times on 2 characters)
>>
File: skeltal.gif (38 KB, 209x190) Image search: [Google]
skeltal.gif
38 KB, 209x190
>>336237460
THIS
I NEED THE SKULL TRUMPET IN MY BL MEME GAME BRUH
>>
For 90% of the guns in the game to not be complete shit
>>
File: 20160502195147_1.jpg (560 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160502195147_1.jpg
560 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>336236898
Borderlends isbshit in general.
It needs what every modern arpg has. Crafting, enchanting, gems etc. Also more than one active skill. And active skills not being boring shit. And make weapons other than sniper rifles fun to use.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.