[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who fucking hype ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: battlefield-1944-fake.jpg (35 KB, 569x320) Image search: [Google]
battlefield-1944-fake.jpg
35 KB, 569x320
Who fucking hype ?
>>
>>336223657
was confirmed to be fake photoshop already 2 days ago.
>>
if i cant play as the good guys (nazis) i dont care
>>
What's there to be hype about after a decade of disappointment
That's like being hyped for Legion
>>
>>336223657
YOUR MOM
>>
>>336223657
What happens if they go through 1944 and the 1945 sequel?
>>
File: heavy breathing cat.jpg (47 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing cat.jpg
47 KB, 500x461
It's going to be a 2142 remake.
I mean with all the easter eggs and hints in previous game.
>>
File: header.jpg (37 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
37 KB, 460x215
>>336223834
>>
>>336223989
This is the only legit answer, they need to surf on the tacticool trend and CoD BO3/advanced warfare shit
>>
>>336223989

I fucking hope so, then maybe I consider it.
>>
>>336223718
Fuck off you edgy faggot.
You were always able to play as Germans in the 1942.
>>
>>336223989

>Military near future
>2143

I think a guy's 1982 idea is a lot better. Basically refine what you have now by removing all the tacticool zero effort lock-on everything and retarded gadgets.
>>
>>336223657

Depends on what they announce.

If it's WW2 or Future shit, not hyped.

If it's modern combat, hyped, probably preordering and upgrading the computer for it.
>>
>>336224236
Not him but most Nazi's were just people fighting because of their love and want to protect their German culture. The Jewish threat was very real but England had denied the Jewish immigrants so Germany's hands were kind of tied. Nobody wants millions of Jews swarming into their country for a reason. While everybody on the Allies side like to parade themselves as freedom fighters, everyone involved was in it for their own self interest. Seriously, nobody likes the Jews but nobody admits it, and politicans have to say they support them otherwise they're Nazis.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.