[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Despite the fact that it's "never getting finished"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: overgrowth_cover.png (488 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
overgrowth_cover.png
488 KB, 500x688
Despite the fact that it's "never getting finished" is it still worth playing for all the mods and shit?
Even if it's on sale?
>>
furshit
>>
first post best post.
>>
>buying the work of one who consorts with beasts
shiggery diggery doo
>>
It was slightly impressive several years ago, but now all they do is make meager tech improvements every month or so instead of ever attempting to add any substance. Mods are pretty lackluster. Don't buy it.
>>
Didn't the lead dev throw a huge fit and stop development on the game because of misogyny?
>>
dont listen to these fursongynists
>>
>>336209815
What
I thought the lead dev was an awkward turbo-autist
>>
>>336209706
Seriously

I am still super impressed with this guys ability to develop but the tech is starting to be less impressive as time goes on.

Its like they are banking on this whole mod community and not realizing mods come about from a love for a already great game not a great engine with the promise of a great actual game later
>>
>>336209815

This. I thought he used GruberGate as an excuse to abandon development over ''principles."
>>
>>336209974
Yea idunno man it was like, a footnote of the whole gamergate fiasco
>>
Is there really no replability or stuff to do in the map creator, or is it really that barren?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.