[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a shit villain. Literally the worst of the franchise yet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1386277603607.gif (2 MB, 785x461) Image search: [Google]
1386277603607.gif
2 MB, 785x461
What a shit villain. Literally the worst of the franchise yet.

At least his theme was pretty good
>>
>>336208662
fuck you I thought it was great

I never suspected him
>>
>>336208662
The twist was fine, but I liked him more as a lovable oaf. Feels like they kind of just threw the character away at the end.
>>
>>336208716
>if the villain isn't obvious then it's great

Fuck off. Karma was obvious as fuck as was still a great ending.
>>
His theme was just okay
>>
>>336210954
I mean phantom theme.
>>
>>336208662
I played DD for the first time last week and i had fun.
Even if it got really boring at some points like the first half of the Yokai case it was better than what /v/ lead me to believe.
I haven't hated a single AA game so far.
>>
>>336208898
> threw the character away at the end.

but thats the whole point, he is spy that betray your trust. As someone that got betrayed and framed during highschool i can understand the feeling well
>>
>>336211750
I totally understand the reasoning and it was effective. It's just that it means that the character will never really return.
>>
>>336208662
Most shit AA characters still get good music.
>>
I wish real Bobby wasn't dead. If he was anything like how Phantom acted.
>>
>>336208662
Nah, Karma was the worst villian in the series. I know it's the first game of AA so they needed to not make the villain too hard or whatever but jesus fuck was it annoying as hell to pin it on him.

Literally the entire last case was just Pheonix running around trying to catch up to him. Literally everyone knew at the back of their mind that he did it except Edgeworth but no one was going to fucking stop him.

I still to this day do not understand how the writers missed such a huge fucking plothole as to why the fuck the police would let Von Karma in the documents room even though the detective and police are explicitly stated to work with the prosecutors, meaning they already knew he had the evidence...why the fuck would they let him in?

Furthermore how the fuck did Von Karma even know what to steal and why did he basically incriminate himself when he didn't need to.

That's not even to say how bad Edgeworth is as a prosecutor in general but we're talking about villains here.
>>
>>336216781
>Literally the entire last case was just Pheonix running around trying to catch up to him
Not really?
Him being the villain was a last minute asspull because Phoenix just happened to think "oh hey what if Karma took the bullet"
>>
>>336216781
>why the fuck would they let him in?
He requested to get it to retrieve the DL-6 evidence and destroy it all.
Did you even play the fucking game?
Also Karma wasn't the villain until waaaaay after when Edgeworth's trial was over. You don't ever have a reason to suspect him until Phoenix just bluffs and gets it right.
>>
>>336216781

What I wanna know is why did he tell Yogi to kill that attorney and frame Edgeworth in the very last week before DL-6's statute of limitations runs out? He could have done it a week later and there would have been no chance of it blowing up in his face anymore.
>>
>>336217207
>Manfred had chosen this time to frame Miles because it would be his last chance to get Miles convicted of the DL-6 murder before the statute of limitations expired on the case. The night of "revenge" was Christmas Eve, four days before the expiry date.
>>
File: 1454106598688.jpg (141 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454106598688.jpg
141 KB, 640x480
>>336211750
>As someone that got betrayed and framed during highschool i can understand the feeling well
>>
>>336217031
>>336217180
Except literally everyone and their grandmother had been up until that point actually helping Wright win the case for some inexplicable reason.

Technically Wright himself wasn't supposed to have access to the case room but he got in anyway.

>>336217180
If my memory serves correctly, the DL-6 incident at that point was only brought up as a conjecture...further proving and incriminating Von Karma...which again goes back to my statement:
Why the fuck did they let him and and why the fuck did he incriminate himself when all he had to do was let Wright bullshit the case up until he fucked himself and Edgeworth at the same time.

Literally if Von Karma didn't act retarded and just let the case roll with Wright's shit then not only would have Edgeworth fucked himself but Wright would have been disbarred as an attorney.

Von Karma throughout the entire last case pretty much did nothing but incriminate himself.
>>
>>336218397
>Technically Wright himself wasn't supposed to have access to the case room but he got in anyway.
Gumshoe
>>
>>336217031
>because Phoenix just happened to think "oh hey what if Karma took the bullet"
It was the only logical conclusion, dumbass. The gun fired twice, one bullet killed Edgeworth's dad, the other disappeared. If Edgeworth wasn't the killer and there was someone else at the scene, where did the second bullet go? It hit whatever or whoever was behind the elevator's door.
>>
>>336218397
DL-6 was brought up when Yani's true identity was revealed.

Karma's plan wasn't to get Edgeworth convicted for killing Hammond.
By being proven innocent in that trial, he'd become the suspect of the DL-6
Karma wanted to frame Edgeworth for the DL-6

I suggest you replay 1-4 because you really don't remember a lot.
>>
>>336218771
Still don't understand von Karma's reason for framing Edgeworth is the first place. DL-6 has been a mystery for years, it would've expired in a few days, and the only person who was digging around for info about it (Mia) was dead. Did von Karma need Hammond dead for some reason?
>>
>>336218968
Karma hated Edgeworth and his father.
He wanted to frame Edgeworth for killing his own father because Manfred was a fucked up man.

He needed Hammond to lure Yogi and execute his "revenge" plan.
>>
>>336219137
How must it feel to know that you were being used as a pawn by the man that killed your father against him even after his death?
>>
>>336216781
I still don't undertand why Karma want to frame Edgeworth. At that time Edgeworth was a child and it prove that it just acident
>>
>>336222903
Does Karma really strike you as a stable man?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.