[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /v/, this summer I will only have my laptop during my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Toaster games.jpg (56 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
Toaster games.jpg
56 KB, 450x338
Alright /v/, this summer I will only have my laptop during my internship. Recommend some good toaster games for me

Laptop specs:

CPU: Intel i5 337U 1.8GHz
RAM: 4GB (Upgrade to 8 GB available)
Graphics: Intel Graphics 4000
>>
>>336203793
Ask /vg/ because all you're gonna be playing is old emulated shit.
>>
>>336203878
sorry meant /vr/
>>
How about you actually work you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>336203878
>>336203961
I can play some recent games fine that don't need to much power like hearthstone and cs go
>>
>>336204424
Both of those require below-average specs because they pander to lowest-common-denominators with shitty PCs.
>>
>>336204187
All work and no play makes anon a dull slave ;^)
>>
>>336204520
Ok, what other games are good that also require average specs?
>>
>>336205042
TF2 maybe?
>>
File: American_McGee_Alice_cover.png (210 KB, 300x377) Image search: [Google]
American_McGee_Alice_cover.png
210 KB, 300x377
Have fun, anon.
>>
>>336205439
I'll check it out

>>336205067
I'll see how it runs
>>
Emulators are where you're gonna find your fun for now.

I mean, you can always catch up on the classics I guess. Play some Doom and Doom 2, or some DOS shit. Carmageddon is lovely fun. Planescape Torment, Baldurs Gate. I'm sure you can run Jets n Guns but check it to make sure. You can git gud at bullet hell games. Crimzon Clover, 2hu (I like Perfect Cherry Blossom, but I'm not a hardcore 2hu fan), and what not. Blood: One Unit Whole Blood if you don't mind it being somewhat wonky controls-wise without a little setup. Maybe you can run Hearts of Iron 3? That could be fun if you're willing to learn. For more modern games, you might be able to play Devil Daggers or Downwell. I like the Dungeons and Dragons arcade games, and they're on steam, two games for fifteen bucks, and they're enjoyable beatemups. If you haven't played Freedom Planet, give that a go.
>>
you should be able to play morrowind
>>
>>336203793
I've been playing the Shantae games. Fun as shit. I assume they will run because they are indie pixelshit.

There's also classic Starcraft and Age of Empires 2.
>>
>>336205439
>mfw i couldn't get it to run on Windows 8.1
I've upgraded to 10, and haven't tried, but I'm not holding my breath. I just want to play Alice again, and those EA jews won't put it back out. I would even use Origin if i actually got to play it.
>>
Get Civ V, run everything on low, no animations/quick movement.
Have fun.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.