[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you get an NX if it had OPTIONAL gimmick(s)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
Would you get an NX if it had OPTIONAL gimmick(s)?
>>
>>336202773
i'm getting an nx because i like mario kart
>>
>>336202773
Why would anyone buy an NX if it's just a PS4 with no games? The gimmicks are the only reason to get a Nintendo console.
>>
>>336203028
I like mario kart but I understand the superior games came out on the 64
>>
>>336202773
I'm probably going to get an NX regardless, because Nintendo makes good games... usually.
...I might not get it until Zelda comes out, though. Or something by Platinum is on it, making it a mandatory purchase.
>>
File: Dismissive Hungrybox.png (179 KB, 547x340) Image search: [Google]
Dismissive Hungrybox.png
179 KB, 547x340
>>336202773
If the primary and sole focus is strong core gameplay structured for use with a traditional controller first and the gimmick is a afterthought yes. Gamecube and all previous systems before it had optional gimmicks, and were great consoles.

>>336203142
Retard, casual, underage. Or all of them, has to be one.
>>
Outside of inner circle types, nobody knows what the fuck the NX is outside of it being some kind device that plays video games.
>>
>>336202773
What, like the 3DS? Yeah, sure. I mean, I'll get it regardless and get used to the gimmick like always, but I liked that 3D wasn't a thing you always had to use on the 3DS.
>>
>>336203142
I'd say the exclusives are.
>>
>>336203273
There's no way Zelda isn't a launch title. All this speculation that it's been delayed to 2017 holidays is complete bullshit. They're showing it off at E3, which means there won't be another E3 between then and release.
>>
>>336203792
Tons of games go through multiple E3s. I just want this game to be as big as possible.
>>
>>336203910
>Tons of games go through multiple E3s
Yeah that's where 2014 comes in.

Zelda is obviously ready, it's been delayed for NX's launch and nothing more
>>
File: le falseflag.jpg (63 KB, 555x472) Image search: [Google]
le falseflag.jpg
63 KB, 555x472
>>336202773
>Nintendo literally always has great exclusives
>implying I won't be buying one regardless of gimmicks once there are five games I want on it
lmao
>>
>>336204072
I disagree.
>>
I need at least FIVE games I am fully on board with in the first year for me to even bat an eye.
Zelda U will not count, as I already own a WiiU for that and I need SOMETHING to play on that fucking thing.
>>
>>336202773
Why did you post a picture of a VCR?
>>
File: 1461743763133.png (284 KB, 416x378) Image search: [Google]
1461743763133.png
284 KB, 416x378
Would you get a PS2 if it also had the analog gimmick?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.