[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAN BOYS WILL DEFEND THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Why is this allowed.png (37 KB, 821x483) Image search: [Google]
Why is this allowed.png
37 KB, 821x483
Hey should of did this a year ago but at the time i was so fucked off that i sold my ps4 because of pic related and got a computer instead but my warframe account says its still there, is there any way to get that account from the clutches of sony?
>>
call Sony support and tell them you're sorry for doing BANREASON in your About Me
>>
>warframe
>on console no less

top pleb
>>
>>336197953
is 'BANREASON' not what sony's actual excuse of explanation? because i didn't have that in my about me
>>
>>336198506

You had something offensive in your about me, something the customer service pleb can't easily synopsise.

Wouldn't surprise if it were WHACKY racial and anti-semitic caricatures,
>>
>>336198848
even if it were the case is there any chance of getting the account back or is that it fucked for good? also i actually think it was something stupid like cock or something like that.
>>
Couldn't help but be an edgy 12 year old, OP?
>>
>>336199078

I highly doubt they will unban you, they wouldn't have lightly done so in the first place when it's in their interest for you to keep buying their products.

In future try to remember that the rest of the internet isn't 4chan.
>>
I feel sorry for retards like you who make their account bio say things like "Fuck niggers! Abort all niggers! I rape nigger women!" or whatever it is that you wrote.

If you don't want to be banned, don't be a fucking idiot. I don't really understand.
>>
>>336199149
>>336199313
>>336199579

na i got up to 3rd in the EU servers of dragon ball xenoverse and everyone was going out of their head that i was good at it, got constantly reported by people in that game.

also the hate mail was unreal
>>
Should be easy to reason with Sony if you can rationalize why your 'about me' wasn't in breach of their terms.
>>
>>336199774
>na i got up to 3rd in the EU servers of dragon ball xenoverse and everyone was going out of their head that i was good at it,

No, you wouldn't be banned for unwarranted reports, otherwise all expert players would be banned.

You did something fucktarded.
>>
>>336200068
>You did something fucktarded

your right i bought a ps4 to begin with and what a regret that was
>>
>>336198101
I like warframe
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.