[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for the return of the World War 2 shooter /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
Are you ready for the return of the World War 2 shooter /v/? With gay shit like Overwatch, Battleborn and Infinite Warfare clogging up the FPS genre this year, are you ready to play a real mans game?
>>
It'll be Battlefield 4 with a WWII skin.
>>
I hope it's in the future. WWII is still boring.
>>
>>336196953
sounds good
>>
File: dank.png (499 KB, 1025x693) Image search: [Google]
dank.png
499 KB, 1025x693
I'm excited, hoping for WWII so much. People seem to forget that Visceral was adding WWII weapons to Hardline, so that's another hint towards the possible time period.
If it's future, it better have Titan Assault, really want to experience that, since I enjoyed the watered down Carrier Assault.
>>
>>336197673
I'm hoping for WWII too, but I feel like they're gonna go futuristic.
Battlefield 2143 here we come
>>
>>336197673
I dunno

I am going to have to both play the beta AND wait a month to see if DICE learned anything from BF4
>>
>>336196953

I'm totally okay with that desu famalam

>the grim environment/setting of the European theatre
>going toe-to-toe against the Reds with your Wehrmacht bros
>fucking shit up in Tigers
>Junkers Ju 87
>all that fucking destruction

my dick can barely handle it
>>
>>336200549
If BF4 is anything to judge, DICE has lost the tech they had in BC2 in terms of land destruction, since the last time they tried it in BF3, it fucking broke the game and they had to patch it out.

I really am worried that people are hoping for a return to old times when a majority of the team that worked on BF2 and Bad Company are no longer a part of DICE.
>>
>>336200337
>bfg
Didn't that die?
>>
>>336200698
Don't say sad things to make me sad.
>>
>>336200836
It did

And I am too lazy to remove that

That, and the only things I have are memories
>>
File: mega bitch.jpg (128 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
mega bitch.jpg
128 KB, 900x675
>WW2 Battlefield
>Overwatch
>Battleborn
>Doom HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Is this the year of the FPS?
>>
>>336196849

Battlefield has been bad since BC2. If DICE has nothing to do with the next game and DICE LA (Danger Close, MOH devs) make it, then it will be more like classic Battlefield. We need to kick the normies out of the game. Classic mode only, more classes, less COD gunplay, limited vehicle ammo, no health regen, no doritos, no sound spotting, proper commanders, larger maps, etc.
>>
>>336200913
We can't all run away from reality.

Maybe DICE did learn their lesson

Maybe they did use the time that Hardline and Battlefront gave them in order to optimize the engine to support both 64 players and destruction without hampering the servers
Maybe EA isn't going to go full retard with this release and hype it up with voodoo IT'S MAGIC bullshit
>>
>all those future assets in BF4 already
>forgetting that EA are still the biggest jews in the industry

I mean come on is there really any evidence to support it being WW2?
>>
>>336196849
>company of heroes wallpaper shopped
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 680x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 680x540
Everything points to it being 2143

>10 year anniversary
>Last BF4 DLC hints it just as last BF3 DLC hints BF4
>Tweet talks about the FUTURE of battlefield

who is ready to shoot up some Pan-Asain faggots?
>>
>>336201360
Nah, I bet DICE is gonna dump China and just go full NATO vs Russia
>>
File: image.gif (80 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
80 KB, 350x263
>The same team that fixed up BF4 is Developing it

Shit will be great
>>
>>336201551
DICE LA is doing it and not DICE Stockholm?
>>
All they have to do is take BF1944 and make it pretty. They don't have to do anything else and it would be perfect.

At least air combat would be fun again, since you could actually dogfight with enemy aircraft.
>>
>>336201795
Stockholm is focused on fucking up Battlefront
>>
>>336201814
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>>
CoD has released like 5 futuristic games by now

if you really think it wont be a futuristic BF then you're mistaken
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.