[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this dead already? Only 10 games on the x box one with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (815 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
815 KB, 1920x1080
How is this dead already? Only 10 games on the x box one with nobody in the session.
>>
Every MGO dies in popularity right after launch. They're kinda shitty.
>>
>>336186204
It was never popular in the first place. All the MGOs were kept alive by small groups of dedicated fans.
>>
Games that leave people bitter and sour over a series usually don't have long lifetimes.
>>
havent got mgs5 but mgs4 online was genuinely one of the worst online experiences ive ever had. it was like a f2p indie game from korea. fucking awful. splinter cell online shits and pisses all over it. I don't understand how they fucked up mgo so much
>>
>>336186780
>bitter
>sour
>salty

I wonder why is it that 3 of 4 flavors correspond to negative feelings
>>
>>336187492
There's more than four flavors, where's richness?
>>
>>336186204
Because it's terrible for including a class that can turn nearly invisible
>>
I actually enjoyed MGO3 until Konami liquidated the team in charge of it and gave it to a new team that changed literally everything.
>>
>>336187601

richness isn't a flavor, it's an intensity level
>>
>>336188042
>"stealth" shitter
>>
>>336188042

they changed everything because the base game was a broken imbalanced mess from what i heard

but it's still terrible

why does the class with the weakest long range options also have the worst health and stun resistance? infiltrator stun resistance should be the highest of all classes
>>
>>336188170
Enforcer actually.

I enjoyed being able to hit things farther than five feet ahead with an LMG. What the fuck are they thinking?
>>
u sure its not an xbone problem? Could be more players on ps4
>>
>>336186204
the online is remnant from Jewnami attempt at cashing in.
MGO will never work because the base game is stealth
>>
>>336186204
Because class systems in MGS are shit.
>>
>>336187784
>not the class that has thermal goggles to see everyone at every distance and has one rifle that can kill anyone no matter where it hits and one that will kill any infiltrator no matter where it hits
>not the class that has more health thahn the others, gets a pulse that notifies when enemies are near even through walls, and gets exclusive access to rocket and grenade launchers and lmgs for tons of spam
>it's the class that needs to spend 3 out of four skill slots to get a shimmering invisible that lasts for 10 seconds and still casts a shadow

Anyway Op you're on the xbox, did you really expect a vibrant community for multiplat titles
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.