[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a mission where you drive around shoreside vale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: gta3.jpg (78 KB, 280x362) Image search: [Google]
gta3.jpg
78 KB, 280x362
>its a mission where you drive around shoreside vale
>>
wish they'd bring back vigilante missions. except make them where police don't follow. that made no sense.
>>
>>336174584
the new games dont have those? what about ambulance or taxi missions
>>
>It's a timed mission where you need a specific weapon the game doesn't give to you
>>
>>336174684
GTAIV had endless Vigilante missions, and a few taxi missions.
GTAV has endless taxi missions, and thats about it as far as those kinda things go.

You can play tennis, too? I guess?
>>
>its a mission where you have to go to a different island without the game telling you
>>
>it's an Espresso 2 Go mission
>>
Man GTA 3 was awesome. I'd really enjoy it if GTA VI was set in the early 2000s (considering the average age of most people playing V it would be like a new setting to them).

It's probably going to be a fucking MMO, though. After V I'm not getting my hopes up for a grand theft auto game again, what a piece of shit.
>>
>>336174584
Why do you think they're called *vigilante* missions?
>>
I used to enjoy getting in a Landstalker and cruising around the mountainous area right at the top of Shoreside Vale. It was the closest thing to countryside.
>>
>>336174327
whats a better system for lazy devs ? do a lot of work and rest on your shark card system or bethesdas lets the modders do all all the work?
>>
>>336176012
gta v has horrible minigames.
>>
>>336176236
meh, it's not fun though. I'd prefer some sort of bounty hunter side quests. tracking down and detaining criminals would be fun.
>>
>>336176203
GTAVI is going to be Vice City.

Whether or not its going to be in the 80s, or any other time period other than 'current day' remains to be seen. The fact that they are MORE THAN LIKELY going to try to keep fidelity between your GTAO character from V means I highly doubt it because it wouldn't make sense for your character to travel to Vice from LS and it all of a sudden be 30 years in the past.

>>336176320
My nigga. I loved the 3 Landstalker, and the Patriot too. Two of my favorite cars in the series. Boy do I still love the atmosphere of 3 almost most than VC/SA combined. I probably still do, desu.
>>
>>336176184
that mission is pretty easy if you have to bullet proof patriot
>>
>>336176452
Trevor could be a bounty hunter in V, but there was only like 5 dudes you could capture.

GTAIV had the 'most wanted' system, that was also similar to that. I still honestly think GTAIV's vigilante system is my favorite. Endless sets of random ones you can pick, and also set pieces of characters in different locations with different ways to take them on.

Suspect taken dooooownnn..
>>
That first time I played GTA3, when you roll down form the bridge into this living breathing world, it was like nothing before. One of my top vidya memories. And it still knew it was a game, not trying to be a crime drama.
>>
>>336176720
heeeead radioo
>>
>>336176720
gta really lost its way when they started getting writers that wanted to work in hollywood. hell all the commercials in gta v arent even funny . realism over fun and the shark card system has written off rockstar for me
>>
>>336177137
>>336177007
>>336176720
KILL-ER BEES LAZLOW!
>>
>>336176471
The atmosphere of 3 is fucking great. It really has the feeling of living in a depressing grimey crime filled city.
>>
>>336177137
What are you talking about 3 was based on mob movies. All of the 3d gen was based on movies it wasn't until 4 that they did there own thing.
>>
YOU BETTER DRIVE BROTHER.
>>
>>336177137
Eh, all the advertising in GTA is/always has been blatant satire. I used to think that it was a lot more obvious and forced in V but it's probably always been like that.
Unfortunately the in-your-face, obvious, forced humor is the least of GTA V's problems/flaws.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.