[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is PC gaming dead? It's filled with far too many children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: we lost bros.jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
we lost bros.jpg
7 KB, 205x246
Is PC gaming dead?

It's filled with far too many children and fanboys. We've reached the point where we'll praise literal shit just because it's exclusive.

I.... I think it's time I bought a PS4.
>>
>>336161326
>gaming
>not filled with many children and fanboys
>>
dumb falseflagger
>>
This was predicted in the beginning of the eleventh century by Charles Henry the 3rd. It was later decided that he and his associates could no longer play nintendo when so many faggots were willing to intervene and leave him on the side with his puzzles, he later gave up and decided to play puzzles.
>>
>>336161326
arent all the kids in consoles?
>>
>>336161326
All gaming platforms are filled with literal kids because games are for kids.

My gfs kid was telling me about how he twerks over dead bodies in cod. He's 7
>>
>>336161326
Not a bad idea to open yourself up to new platforms OP. Every system has its ups.

Keep in mind, though, that practically every fanbase/market/industry will be full of fanboys and trolls when it gets popular enough. Still, something new might be what you need.
>>
File: 1460495381381.jpg (32 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
1460495381381.jpg
32 KB, 555x333
>>336161326

stop using sacred memes for shitposting
>>
>Hundreds of thousands of available games
>Every genre represented

If a community is getting in the way of you enjoying a system then unplug your internet connection, games are being released on PC all the time.

AAA games might be mediocre but they make up a very thin sliver of everything out there
>>
>>336161326
Yet another stupid feelsguy image to add to my filter.
>>
Literally the same thing can be said for consoles.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.