[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad is Paradox going to kill it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.jpg (21 KB, 833x650) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
21 KB, 833x650
How bad is Paradox going to kill it?
>>
>""people""" on /v/ unironically excited for it
>>
>>336150612
You can't kill something that's already dead. I'm glad they're at least trying to bring it back.
>>
>>336152383
I'm not.

I'd be gladder id Deus Ex and Fallout stayed dead. Not to mention franchises that got dug out and set on fire like Tomb Raider and Thief.
>>
>>336153354
>Human Revolution and New Vegas are bad
Fuck off
>>
Wait what?
Is there going to be a sequel?
>>
>>336153565
Yeah, they are piece of shit games, especially HR. In fact if you like Human Revolution it's a tell tale sign you're a retard.
>>
>>336153849
do you have a single fact to back that up
>>
>>336154473
Yes, the fact that Deus Ex exists and that Human Revolution represent a momentous step back in every conceivable way.
>>
>>336154729
>I won't point out why I think it's bad. I'll just call it shit

You are genuinely faggot.
>>
>>336154729
>in every conceivable way
Why is having such bad opinions allowed?
>>
>>336154729
why contain it?
>>
>>336154925
Name one gameplay mechanic Human Revolution does better than the original Deus Ex. I won't comment on the plot or the literal three button ending for the courtesy's sake.
>>
>>336154729
And do you have a single fact to back THAT up?
As of now, all you have posted are grand conclusions, but no informations that let you make those without looking like a complete ass.
>>
>>336156212
No, name what is so incredibly bad in HR first, your claim, your duty to prove it.
>>
>>336156212
Cover
>>
File: Fact.jpg (17 KB, 207x253) Image search: [Google]
Fact.jpg
17 KB, 207x253
>>336153849
>>336154729
>>
>>336156212
Hacking. Nothing like pointing a multilockpicktool at something and watching a timer go down.
>>
>>336157076
Those "Wait a minute, that card" minigames really added the cerebrality to hacking efforts, huh?

>>336156337
I won't discuss HR with retards that haven't played the original Deus Ex. Or worse with retards that played it and don't have the faculties needed for comparison.
>>
>>336157351
They aren't exceptional, that's for sure. But it's better than lockmultipicktools.
>>
>>336157351
>Those "Wait a minute, that card" minigames really added the cerebrality to hacking efforts, huh?
Was pressing one button in Deus Ex a lot better?
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT DEUS EX
>>
>>336157624
Yes, it didn't treat you like a retard giving you a 'puzzle' to solve.

>>336157517
Magical tool at least does the job by itself, you're not thinking you're a master hacker joining the dots.
>>
>>336156345
No it did not. You can peek around the corner and no one sees you, it was utterly retarded.
>>
>>336150612
Vampire the Masquerade 2: Electric Boogaloo: Break dance of blood!
>>
>>336158130
>Yes, it didn't treat you like a retard giving you a 'puzzle' to solve.
Deus Ex tried to make you feel like a hacker by pushing one bloody button.
>>
>>336159112
No, it gave you a tool. It made you feel like you were using a tool to hack the lock.

It didn't give you three wires to connect - red to the red port, green to the green and blue - guess what - to blue port so you can feel like a big boy.
>>
>>336159247
You literally had a 'computer' (I think it was called that anyway) skill.
>>
>>336159743
And?
>>
Human Revolution favours one type of playstyle by giving it extra points. That alone should tell you enough about its design.
>>
>>336159869
So you quite clearly were meant to feel like you were hacking, and actually improving by clicking a fucking button.
>>
>>336160398
If that made you feel like you're hacking you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>336160717
It clearly shows you're improving your skills. The skill you're improving in this case is hacking.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.