[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOL UP. You can trade AND battle in this game? Hopefully the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
HOL UP. You can trade AND battle in this game? Hopefully they'll make so much money on micro transactions that they'll drop the main pokemon from handhelds and move it to mobile.

I'm hype for the sole reason that I don't have to look like a cringe case being a grown ass man playing pokemon on a handheld in public. Playing this game, I could be out in public pretending to have a social life, having my nose buried in my phone like the rest of the people around me. When really I'm playing pokemon. I remember playing diamond last because I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get in on that global trading/battling via wifi. It was great, I even used to go to this site called "serebii" and trade with other people. Those times are over now, I just really hope this becomes successful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGE8a_WQMc

The video has over 1 million views now, thought I'd make a thread on it.

Thoughts?
Questions?
Concerns?
Hopes?
[spoiler/]
>>
>>336147573
It looks like Ingress with a Pokémon skin. I'm not particularly hyped.
>>
>>336147573
>I'm hype for the sole reason that I don't have to look like a cringe case being a grown ass man playing pokemon on a handheld in public.

>guy video trying his hardest to have his camera aimed as low to the ground as possible so no one thinks he's creepily recording them
>>
I expected nothing and it is even less
>>
File: smelly fesh.png (50 KB, 365x214) Image search: [Google]
smelly fesh.png
50 KB, 365x214
>>336147573
>Hopefully they'll make so much money on micro transactions that they'll drop the main pokemon from handhelds and move it to mobile.
>>
>>336147573
>I want to play children's games
>but I don't want people to thing I'm playing children's games
Why are you ashamed of yourself?
>>
>>336148691
Micheal jackson was a billionaire who enjoyed child like things, A BILLIONARE and now look at him, fucking dead.
>>
>>336148876
>who enjoyed child like things
He enjoyed the things children have between their legs, it's not the same thing.
>>
>>336148974
never been proved..did you know the father of the boy who claimed to have been fucked by the superstar committed suicide from the guilt?
>>
>>336148876
Then maybe the problem is enjoying child like things and not the fact that people see you enjoy child like things.
>>
>>336148514
>I don't like what he says, better report even if I know it can be bait!
I don't give a shit about Pokemon or anything, I just came here to comment on how much of a vagina you ended up looking after that post.
Polite sage.
>>
I just went to the mall to get a code for Darkai at GameStop and whipped out my 3DS in the food court.

A total of 0 people have a fuck even though I'm 28. If they creepshotted me I really don't give a shit. They're the petty ones for caring what others do for entertainment.
>>
>>336149514
N-no, you don't get it! Think of the strangers that laugh at you! Think of the strangers!
How can you sleep at night knowing that people you've never met before think you're stupid?
>>
>>336149731

Kek, I know right.

Actually, there a couple of hambeasts that looked like they were in their 30s with their 3DSs out too. Probably fishing for StreetPassess IDK. I got lots of passes from people whose Miis didn't look like children, so there's plenty of manchildren/womenchildren out there.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.