[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else always on the losing side or the loser in any game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Kill.png (99 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
Kill.png
99 KB, 504x504
anyone else always on the losing side or the loser in any game? I'm honestly about to quit playing games altogether because I never win. sure i used to just have fun playing but waiting to respawn, getting dominated, everyone being better than me and just never getting better is really depressing. I though games were supposed to be an escape for reality but it's almost exactly the same

So, I guess scrubs general thread
>>
Maybe you should kill yourself Op
>>
>>336144435
maybe just play single player or cooperative games.

competitive games are a poison that you need to avoid.
>>
>>336145612
To much of a coward too
>>336145716
even in noncompetitive games or casual games I get shit on. I don't seem to have any luck with games
>>
I have over 500 hours of Civ 5 and have never played above Warlord difficulty
>>
>>336146014

This is a problem you're entirely creating for yourself mentally. The simple answer is quit stressing about it, you're getting worked up over honestly nothing and its not worth ruining your fun over trivial shit
>>
>>336144435
Angry Joe please go.
>>
>mfw
>>
Sounds like you got conquered
>>
try hacking
>>
File: 1356965900798.jpg (137 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1356965900798.jpg
137 KB, 1440x810
I stopped trying after a while. I dont care if my online stats are shit. Sometimes its just fun to build the dumbest of characters that everyone says will never work and still manage to play Ok with them.
>>
>>336144435
You need lmaobox
>>
>>336146346
That's what I though at first too, so I stopped playing games for 2 months, but I'm still ether the reason my team loses or at some kind of disadvantage no matter what the game is. Even tried playing animal crossing and couldn't find anything worth more than 300 bells. Took me 2 weeks to get a shovel
>>
Just accepted that other players are better than you and quit getting mad cause you suck. Try to get good with only a few characters and keep playing them until you are good with them

what games are you getting shit on?
>>
>>336147032
b8?
>>
File: 1453234006004.jpg (54 KB, 723x935) Image search: [Google]
1453234006004.jpg
54 KB, 723x935
>>336146157
>Civ V
>can't enjoy lower difficulties anymore because it's too easy, can't enjoy high difficulties because while it's challenging it just seems to be cheesing
>>
It reminds me when I bought Bad Company 2 when it came out and immediately going in and playing multiplayer. Played for 6 hours straight and was on the losing team for every single game I played that night. I wasn't really a happy camper.

But next day I was on a team that finally won a game and my initial frustration with bc2 ended.

Fun game yo
>>
>>336144435
>playing games to live out some sort of power fantasy because you're shit at real life

sounds like you're on the fast track to mental illness anon

why don't you stop playing competitive esports garbage and play video games that are actually fun
>>
>>336147279
>Just accepted that other players are better than you and quit getting mad cause you suck
I know they're better than me and I'm not mad, I'm disappointed
>>336147452
I don't want a power fantasy, I want to be at least on evens with everyone. It's not fun being the worst all the time.
>>
>>336147620
then play with friends over voice chat, because that's what everyone kicking your ass is doing

>no friends
then stop playing whatever shit you're playing and do something else
>>
>>336147740
>do something else
Like what?
>>
>>336147620
Im guessing you don't want to say specifically which games you're bad at?
>>
>>336147948
play a game you're not shit at

read a fucking book

i dunno, just stop crying about how bad you are and get good at something
>>
>WoW bg's prior to level 60
>dominate alliance

>well time I start leveling to 70
>start losing more and more until it felt like most of them

I'm not usually one to say X is a bunch of kids, but the influx of blood elves definitely marked the decline
>>
>>336148035
sorry forgot to post them
>competitive
-dark souls
-cs:go & source
-ggxrd
-sfv
-trackmania 2 valley
-tf2
-league becuase I'm to stupid for dota

>noncompetitive/casual
-ark
-animal crossing
-fallout series
-bioshock series
-corpse party
-pwi
-serious sam 3
-l4d2
-payday 2
>>
>>336144435
I just play puzzle games if i have a bad time playing multiplayer games, lets me refocus myself. Playing shooters all day just messes with your brain
>>
>>336150265
I would but I hate puzzle games. I can never figure it out or if it a game like tetris I lose quickly
>>
>>336148801
STICK WITH YOUR TEAM, you probably die a bunch of times becuase you try to go solo and try fighting fights that you can't win.

Also for tf2, sfv, and LoL choose a character that you want to get good with and keep playing them till you are good with them

And for the casual games, just play for fun, don't take them too seriously. Don't get all insecure becuase you took one Lose. And stop playing the game if you get bored with it
>>
>>336144435
Play more twitch based shooters, OP. Any unreal tournament will improve your skill by a great deal. Especially 2k4. There is a large variety of game modes that will be a blast to play with bots or real people.

Once you got gud at those, you can try getting better at higher stakes shooters like counter strike which requires higher skill to be proficient at for each round. Also teaches you to read team mates and enemy player routines to better understand where you will be useful during any given round without even communicating with them.
>>
>>336148801
A word of advice: Maybe stop playing multiplayer games?
If you don't feel good when you play them, there's no point. It's okay to suck if you're having fun. Unless you're having fun, there's no point.
>>
>>336145716
the problem is now competitive games are filled with cancer who can only play by finding the most broken shit and only using that, reducing literally every single competitive game to a binary of whoever is using the most of whatever is overpowered or broken during that patch wins.

it's not like the good old days where anyone could excel playing anything.
>>
>>336150685
>STICK WITH YOUR TEAM
I used to but, I'd always die before I could do anything, after watching replays in bother csgo and lol i notice my teams usually did better when I wasn't with em so now I try to hide and not die, also tried to stick with simple characters that aren't complete shit
>>336150702
I used to play quake but the same thing started to happen until I eventually gave up
>>
>playing ranked Dota, around 1.5k mmr
>Reborn breaks it in on my computer, MMR gets down to 1k from constant D/Cs
>now down to 700 because of dumbasses on my team every game

just last game, three different people picked mid heroes and all fought over mid before deciding to trilane it. holy fuck
>>
>>336151305
Watch youtube videos of people playing their characters, not necessarily tutorials but videos where you can see what people do with their character in certain situations. Watch full gameplay and avoid montages because those are extremely situational and are useless if you are trying to learn a character

you can add me on league if you want: Esemaster, so we can play a few matches if you're down
>>
>>336152472
while I appreciate the offer I've given up on league, but thanks anyway
>>
>>336152858
Probably for the best then, I just like teaching. Good luck on you're other games and remember don't be a scrub
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.