[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How shitty is this game? I don't care about online, which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ZDC1-VideoGameEN.png (2 MB, 1000x897) Image search: [Google]
ZDC1-VideoGameEN.png
2 MB, 1000x897
How shitty is this game? I don't care about online, which seems to be the main reason why this pile of fuck gets bashed so fucking hard. Is it worth a pirate?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEpEZ2E8y-Q

Reminder : This is what Yu Gi Oh has become
>>
>>336141637
it's just like any other yugioh game, no updates, old banlists and cards, you get the shittiest cards at the beginning
>>
>>336141858
Yeah, but this one gets a LOT of hate for some reason. It can't really be the same as every other yugioh game.
>>
>>336141824

All this tells me is the writers really wish they weren't working on a show about card games.
>>
>>336142190
Well, when you have to spend your work day trying to shill cards to children you gotta put something in for yourself to enjoy.

When you want to drill your own brains out, you end up thinking about how these card games are killing you and you wish those card games were killing other people and thus you get what you get.
>>
>>336141824
>starts with mecha war
>ends with a circus

Yep that sounds japanese.
>>
>>336142190
>Hey I wanna make this cool show with circuses and shit
>Oh that's cute..but you seem to be forgetting this Yu-Gi-Og you know..a card game?
>>
>>336141858
You start with all cards unlocked.
>>
>>336141637
Tons of cut content, mostly for single player.
So you are left with a barebones, outdated YuGiOh sim.
You might as well get Tag Force Special or Legacy of the Duelist for your official YuGiOh fix.
Or download YGPRO and play the game proper
>>
>>336142190
The first Yu-Gi-Oh! wasn't even about card games, it was about games in general.
>>
>>336141637
The content that's cut from the English ersion are Voice Dubbing (which has been cut in almost every Yu-Gi-Oh! Game to date), 30 characters from Story Mode (Though you can still battle all of them in Free Mode ), Device Mode and Database Mode
>>
>>336141637
Shit ton of cut single player content.
The story mode is literal shit.
Since you get access to all the cards right away, you can build whatever deck, but that also kills any replay value.
But for a pirate, sure why not. Worst case, you just delete it when you're tired of it.

>>336144032
Tag Force Special AI is pretty atrocious though. That's the one thing world duel carnival did alright. AI doesn't make any really bad calls. Most of the time anyway.

Wish Legacy of the Duelist was on other platforms. Would love it on ps3 or vita.
>>
>>336144247
I miss that shit.
>>336144728
Goddamn
>>
I bought it years ago and was immediately disappointed, didn't even finish the first game and never touched it again
hadn't really played yugioh since 2007 or so and it really turned me off from the game
maybe I'll give it another shot one day, but it just looked so underwhelming
>>
>>336141824
And it's the best yu-gi-oh anime, on par with 5D's
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.