[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT A JOKE Every time I fight him I get a little farther in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
WHAT A JOKE

Every time I fight him I get a little farther in the fight and I find out some new bullshit that makes it more difficult. An electric shield? That's not a real thing. Giant root birds shooting blood and fire at me? Come on. This is the first boss that's really wrecked my shit. How the hell do you avoid the fire that those motherfuckers shoot into the arena?
>>
>>336138992

But the fire seems to track you. Does it not?
>>
>>336139807
The fire totally does not track you, they shoot a general spread that's meant to nick you while you're trying to avoid the Armor.
>>
>>336139807
No

My first time through I didn't even know I could take damage from the goo. I thought it was just some aesthetic thing. Didn't pay attention to the tree dragon at all.

NG+ it got me and it feels kind of bs when it does.
>>
File: 1382358893374.jpg (67 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1382358893374.jpg
67 KB, 600x900
>>336140037

>nick

It does a fuck ton of damage to me though. Like 30% of my health or so with the brass helm/fallen knight armor. Then it knocks me down and he fires his projectile at me and I'm done.

I just found out though, that raw weapons don't scale with stats. My 30 dex is doing basically nothing. I'll have to change the infusion on my uchi when I get home and see how much of a damage increase I get.
>>
File: 1455632979376.jpg (86 KB, 1032x696) Image search: [Google]
1455632979376.jpg
86 KB, 1032x696
>>336140567
>I just found out though, that raw weapons don't scale with stats. My 30 dex is doing basically nothing. I'll have to change the infusion on my uchi when I get home and see how much of a damage increase I get.

holy shit open your eyes and read you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>336141603

I am thoroughly ashamed. I have over 400 combined hours in these games, too. Never used a raw infusion 'til 3.
>>
>>336138402
have you considered becoming better at the game?
>>
>>336138992
You don't even need to roll away from the fire pillars. I've never had them appear directly beneath me so I only ever got hit by stupidly rolling into them away from Ornstein. You can run away from the fire storm too and only have to dodge the single large fireball.
>>
>>336141979

No but I will.

On a side note, why do I never get invaded? I think I've been invaded twice in 30 hours. I'm embered at least half the time.
>>
>>336138402
>An electric shield? That's not a real thing.
What are you? DSP?

WOOOOOW DUDE I WAS PRESSING BUTTONS, DATS BUSHIT HAHAHAHAHA
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.